887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

thanks a lot Jany for your help and advice. can you please help me with the following query
1. I'm currently living with my uncle and aunt for the last 2 years. So, in that case i don't have a lease or a rent agreement. But, I have a private insurance(for the last 2 years), mobile bills and broadband bills. Also, tax statement of last year and will attach this year's statement too (by the time i apply for application i should have it). 
Will these documents suffice in case of residential proof?
2. Should i also go for the medical test before lodging my application?
Thanks a lot for the help.

Same case. 1 year for me living with my brother. Give them statutory declaration( affidavit).
I hope everybody will get their grant soon
Thank you with all the help!
I'm signing off!!!![emoji1317]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Hi,

I have read in the guidelines for application mentioning that each applicant can upload 60 files. Is there any size limitation for the total file size? Is it like each file should be 5 MB in size. 

I got confused after reading the guidelines. Can anyone help me to clarify this.

Thanks

no .Dont add them. if you add them, you need to fill 1023 to remove them. 

Really ? I added my parents, brothers and sisters in the form 80, part Q "Associated people". I though it was just informations but non of them is coming to Australia... what should I do?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

If the overseas visits are more than 3 weeks they reduce it from the days u stay. for example I applied somewhere around in 2 yrs and 2 months. thats around 770 days. but i was outside (each stay more than 3 weeks) around 80/90 days (on 3 separate visits) that makes my actual SA stay around 680 days. hence it was rejected
best thing is to apply after 720 days in specific region (in my POV   [emoji4] )

Were you on paid leaves or between two jobs?

1 hour ago, Owla said:

Really ? I added my parents, brothers and sisters in the form 80, part Q "Associated people". I though it was just informations but non of them is coming to Australia... what should I do?

As far as I know u can give the information of ur family members in form80.

but when u fill the application online while applying for 887 visa, you should not fill ur parents or siblings information as a non-migranting family members. And if u do that then u have to fill form 1023 to remove them. 

2 hours ago, Preet30dec2016 said:

As far as I know u can give the information of ur family members in form80.

but when u fill the application online while applying for 887 visa, you should not fill ur parents or siblings information as a non-migranting family members. And if u do that then u have to fill form 1023 to remove them. 

Yes we have to give information in form 80. 

I was wondering, in online application, do we have to add parents or siblings in "Other Family Members" section? 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, 16april2017 said:

I was wondering, in online application, do we have to add parents or siblings in "Other Family Members" section? 

Yes you should provide ur parents and siblings information in other family members section. Just not to give the information in non-migrating family members. 

On 5/5/2017 at 10:37 PM, Jan30 said:

Same case. 1 year for me living with my brother. Give them statutory declaration( affidavit).
I hope everybody will get their grant soon
Thank you with all the help!
I'm signing off!!!!emoji1317.png

Thanks a lot for the help. 

On 5/5/2017 at 7:32 PM, nuwa said:

since I read this , thought of commenting for the 1st issue

I had similar issue for 6 months. i gave them mobile bills, bank statements and an affidavit (just to be safe) 

Thanks a lot for the help. Will get an affidavit for the same.

For PCC, i have applied it in Australia. Do i need to get it from India as well (i have a PCC which is 2 years old while i was applying for my 489 visa from India)?

Pcc,s from Australia and overseas , are 100% needed for 887 visa application. And if u already have them, then make sure they are valid. Bcos pcc have only 1 year validity as far I know. So pls don't waste u r time other wise there will be lots of delay for ur 887 visa grant.

good luck all?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 16april2017 said:

yes. you are correct. dont add them as non migrating family member/ dependents.uwill have to submit 1023 to correct it

11 hours ago, Owla said:

Were you on paid leaves or between two jobs?

one - no pay lenghty one.

2nd and 3rd approved leave. that doesnt matter anyways. if u are over 3 weeks offshore they reduce it(unless they have a special scenario for paid company overseas travel or something - which I have no clue

On 5/5/2017 at 10:50 PM, Amit said:

Hi,

I have a query , when I applied for my 887 I have added my wife and daughter , who are in home country.

Now which visa I should apply for them?

2 things to consider here I guess  (i faced similar issue, hence i am writing the answer as far as i know - consultants or department will know the exact thing)

1. adding them as non-migrants means you have to be in their guideline which is in website I think

2. if u r applying directly regardless of the addition in above : ur visa status :if u r in 489, u can apply for 489 for them to add - but if u get the 887 granted their application becomes invalid as they dont have a 489 sponsor anymore. after the grant u can apply for them, but the issue is it is 3000 more.

What i did was I applied for them and wait them to come here and added them in 887. they are granted the PR with me. if not they will have to wait for 2 years for that as well (on top of 3000 extra)

I am a silent user of this blog.
I got golden email today with Grant of my PR visa.
Applied on 12/9/2016
Co allocated 30/11/16
2nd co allocated 9/3/2017
Visa Grant 8/5/2017.

Thanks for breaking your silence...Congratulations!

20 hours ago, Preet30dec2016 said:

Pcc,s from Australia and overseas , are 100% needed for 887 visa application. And if u already have them, then make sure they are valid. Bcos pcc have only 1 year validity as far I know. So pls don't waste u r time other wise there will be lots of delay for ur 887 visa grant.

good luck all?

Many thanks..Really appreciate your prompt reply.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 12sep887 said:

I am a silent user of this blog.

I got golden email today with Grant of my PR visa.

Applied on 12/9/2016

Co allocated 30/11/16

2nd co allocated 9/3/2017

Visa Grant 8/5/2017.

Congratulations.. can you tell us what were the further documents requested from first and second co pls?

• Like 1

Hi All,
We receiced our grant today.

Applied on: 23/11/16
CO: 16/2/17
Grant: 9/5/17

This forum was really helpful. Thanks.

Regards,

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Congratulations [emoji898][emoji898][emoji898]

Hi frnds,

i am a silent member of this forum, and this forum helped me a lot to lodge my application in a proper way. 

Lodge 13jan2017 

grant visa - 03may2017 

thanks to all for the help and I submitted all the papers which I have -bank statement, pcc of both countries, payslips, group certificate, car papers and all that too jp attaested. And statutory declaration from employer as i was staying at his property with no bills on my name.?

thanks to everyone and good luck to those who are waiting.

• Like 1