sunnyside

58 minutes ago, Dharmesh said:

Got grant on 26th June????

Applied 2th Jan 2017

1st co 8 April 

2nd co 24 may

3rd co 15 june

Finally, Grant today. 

I have been a part of this forum from last 6 months!! Really help full.. I thank you each and everyone of you .. 

And I wish all of you get your grant soon.

??????

Congratulations for the grant

It seems plenty of 887 visa granted today

Thanks for all of shared information from all of you

19 hours ago, IvanMar10 said:

Hello Everybody.

I applied on 10th March, 2017 for 887. I got a CO today asking for "Australian Federal Police Certificate - Complete Disclosure" for my wife and myself. I have already attached the police clearance certificates on the day i applied.

Whatever, i am little bit confused, National Police Check and Australian Federal Police clearance certificate are the same or different police checks ?? 

Please help me with this. 

Thanks.

I think they are same as I submitted National Police check and there was no issue

20 hours ago, IvanMar10 said:

Hello Everybody.

I applied on 10th March, 2017 for 887. I got a CO today asking for "Australian Federal Police Certificate - Complete Disclosure" for my wife and myself. I have already attached the police clearance certificates on the day i applied.

Whatever, i am little bit confused, National Police Check and Australian Federal Police clearance certificate are the same or different police checks ?? 

Please help me with this. 

Thanks.

Just follow the link on the border.gov.au website. Think they are the same. It is very quick. We got ours in 1 week.

Can you also confirm if they requested  new IELTS scores for the secondary applicant? 

Hi Guys,

Congratulations for the grant !!

One quick question, I'm on 489 and planning to apply 887 soon. As main applicant, do I need to re-submit again my mark sheets in regards to prove Functional English or this is for secondary applicant to show either mark sheet or IELTS score to prove Functional English?

Any advise would be highly appropriated.

Thank you.

4 hours ago, May3rd said:

Just follow the link on the border.gov.au website. Think they are the same. It is very quick. We got ours in 1 week.

Can you also confirm if they requested  new IELTS scores for the secondary applicant? 

Thanks buddy. They have just asked for the police check. Nothing else........ My wife's bachelor degree was in english ........... i just submitted medium of instruction.........

I am new in this forum. I was reading old posts of people and their timelines. I am now worried because 887 visa taking too much time.I applied on 22 June 2017.I think immi Australia opening march applicants now. I should wait for  3 months from now

2 hours ago, Rimi said:

I am new in this forum. I was reading old posts of people and their timelines. I am now worried because 887 visa taking too much time.I applied on 22 June 2017.I think immi Australia opening march applicants now. I should wait for  3 months from now

Hi Rimi,

you should get an email from case officer by the end of September hopefully!! 

If you want to get a direct grant make sure that you have uploaded all the documents on Immi account.. Just upload everything . All the very best z??

Morning all..

Got a Visa grant email on 26th Jun 2017 after 10 months and 10 days.

I applied on 16th August 2016

1st CO on 14 Nov 2016 requesting documents which was already in system.

1 Feb 2016 - Birth of baby in Australia.

2nd CO on 15th Feb 2017 requesting babies document (Birth Certificate and Passport) - Submitted docs on 10th March 2017.

3rd CO on 9th May 2017 - Added newborn as a dependent and Granted Visa 489 and birding visa to newborn.

2nd June 2017 - As my 489 visa was going to expire on 1st July 2017 I sent Email to immigration saying ITS BEEN 10 MONTHS SINCE I APPLIED, MY 489 VISA IS GOING TO EXPIRE IN NEXT 25 DAYS. MY CURRENT EMPLOYER IS NOT HAPPY TO KEEP ME WORKING ON BRIDING VISA, MAY BE I WILL LOOSE MY JOB. SO PLEASE MAKE A DESICION ON MY APPLICATION.

8th June 2017 - 4th CO requested newborns medical - At that moment my newborn was 4 months old, CO shouldn't ask for her medical as she was under 6 months but instead of wasting time we did medical as requested.

21st June 2017 - Checked into online account Medical result was updated by clinic.

22nd June 2017 - Again I sent an Email to immigration saying still I got 8 days to Keep this job.

26th June 2017 - Got 887 Grant :):) 

Morning all..
2nd CO on 15th Feb 2017 requesting babies document (Birth Certificate and Passport) - Submitted docs on 10th March 2017.
3rd CO on 9th May 2017 - Added newborn as a dependent and Granted Visa 489 and birding visa to newborn.
2nd June 2017 - As my 489 visa was going to expire on 1st July 2017 I sent Email to immigration saying ITS BEEN 10 MONTHS SINCE I APPLIED, MY 489 VISA IS GOING TO EXPIRE IN NEXT 25 DAYS. MY CURRENT EMPLOYER IS NOT HAPPY TO KEEP ME WORKING ON BRIDING VISA, MAY BE I WILL LOOSE MY JOB. SO PLEASE MAKE A DESICION ON MY APPLICATION.
8th June 2017 - 4th CO requested newborns medical - At that moment my newborn was 4 months old, CO shouldn't ask for her medical as she was under 6 months but instead of wasting time we did medical as requested.
21st June 2017 - Checked into online account Medical result was updated by clinic.
22nd June 2017 - Again I sent an Email to immigration saying still I got 8 days to Keep this job.
26th June 2017 - Got 887 Grant [emoji4][emoji4] 

Hi Shankar,

Congratulations for your visa approval. Just a quick question, while we are on bridging visa and temporary medicare card, does it cover the birth delivery cost?

Thanks,
Deftown

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

On 6/21/2017 at 6:30 PM, Ashraf said:

You can apply as soon as ur two yrs residence and one yr work exp complete you dont have to wait for secondary applicant to complete 2 yrs of residence...i applied mine with my wife only been in australia for 15 days and got my grant within 4 months....

hope this helps...

Hi Ashraf,

so, did you upload any residential proof for your wife (like utility bills, rental agreement etc).... since the website asks for the residential proofs for the spouse.

6 hours ago, shankar shinde said:

Morning all..

26th June 2017 - Got 887 Grant :):) 

Congratulation congratulation mate??

Finally you got it!! 

Happy for you.. 

hope you have a great life ahead 

enjoy wih your litttle one mate..

i also, got grant last week. Applied on January 2017.. my wife is pragnent and expecting a baby in a month and a half!! Lucky I got it before a baby born otherwise I can imagine it would have took ages in my case as well.. 

cheers mate ??

6 hours ago, deftown said:

Hi Shankar,

Congratulations for your visa approval. Just a quick question, while we are on bridging visa and temporary medicare card, does it cover the birth delivery cost?

Thanks,
Deftown

As a 489 visa holder we all are Legally allowed to have a Medicare so we don't have to pay for a private health insurance!! And yes Medicare does cover a pregnancy mate.. ??

6 hours ago, deftown said:

Hi Shankar,

Thanks,
Deftown

As a 489 visa holder we all are Legally allowed to have a Medicare so we don't have to pay for a private health insurance!! And yes Medicare does cover a pregnancy mate.. ??

24 minutes ago, Dharmesh said:

Are you sure 489 visa holders have access to Medicare? I always thought 489s do not have access to Medicare? Can you let me know your source?

1 hour ago, rags said:

Hi Ashraf,

so, did you upload any residential proof for your wife (like utility bills, rental agreement etc).... since the website asks for the residential proofs for the spouse.

Nop i didn't upload any evidence of my wife residence ...i only upload mine evidence of work residence... i would suggest the same to all as do not make things complex remember the condition of residence and work is only for primary applicant ....

On 2017-6-27 at 2:39 PM, ricky21232 said:

Hi Guys,

Congratulations for the grant !!

One quick question, I'm on 489 and planning to apply 887 soon. As main applicant, do I need to re-submit again my mark sheets in regards to prove Functional English or this is for secondary applicant to show either mark sheet or IELTS score to prove Functional English?

Any advise would be highly appropriated.

Thank you.

This is only for secondary applicant... i would suggest to get a certificate from the institute where the secondary applicant completed the study which should state that all the courses have been completed in English Language or IELTS.... i dont think mark sheet will serve the purpose....hope this helps

1 hour ago, rags said:

Hello All,

Please help me anyone knows about this. Is the main applicant on 887 asked for a IELTS score at all?

Thank you.

Main applicant does not need at all!!!

however, if you have a spouse, IELTS is must. Also, the expiry for spouse's IELTS is only 1 year!! 

36 minutes ago, Ashraf said:

Nop i didn't upload any evidence of my wife residence ...i only upload mine evidence of work residence... i would suggest the same to all as do not make things complex remember the condition of residence and work is only for primary applicant ....

Was  your wife's education in english medium? If not did you use the same IELTS FOR your wife that u use for 489 ?

6 minutes ago, Dharmesh said:

You can just google Medicare phone number . Call them and give them your visa subclass and they will tell you if you are eligible or not?? Hope that helps 

No, 489 visa applicants cannot access to Medicare. In the beginning of our visa we asked from Medicare centre about this and they said ur visa is not permanent that's why we can't provide u Medicare facility. But after applying for 887 we can get Medicare facilities.