887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, VIkas gupta said:

I submitted all my salary slips, bank statements, lease documents, school fees of my kids, copy of marriage certificate, utility bills, joint bank details proof, copy of Diploma certificate for secondary applicant and police clearance of Aus and India 

Thanks. What documents did you get certified and what not?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, hoangdekiem said:

Thanks. What documents did you get certified and what not?

Damn lucky you are!!!!????

congratulation ... getting direct grant within 4 months is actually miracle !! Trust me!! I had to wait 6 month and I m also happy I got it finally.. . Also, I did not certified any documents of mine!! 

2 hours ago, Dharmesh said:

Damn lucky you are!!!!????

congratulation ... getting direct grant within 4 months is actually miracle !! Trust me!! I had to wait 6 month and I m also happy I got it finally.. . Also, I did not certified any documents of mine!! 

You didnt go to a JP at all?

Hi guys
My two years completed today, I am bit confused  because I went to overseas for about two months last year 2016 and three weeks this year, ( both visited was paid, I used my recreational leave)
Can you guys please give me advice ?
With regards 
Gary

5 minutes ago, Gary said:
Hi guys
My two years completed today, I am bit confused  because I went to overseas for about two months last year 2016 and three weeks this year, ( both visited was paid, I used my recreational leave)
With regards 
Gary

Any duration overseas that is longer than 3 weeks per year will be counted. This means, you can apply for 887 in 2 months from today. (Considering the 2 months from the first year, and ignoring the 3 months of this year).

Cheers

7 minutes ago, Gary said:
Hi guys
With regards 
Gary

You still can count 2 months annual leave as parts of your one year full time job requirement. Usually, paid annual leave generate payslips. One years full time job usually generated 1 month paid annual leave

1 hour ago, 11Dec2015 said:

Hi guys,

Are the 52 week payslips ( 40 hours worked each week for full time and Casual roles) enough to generate direct grant ?

Do I need more than 52 payslips ?

You technically need only 52 payslip .. and a letter from employer.. ?

1 hour ago, 11Dec2015 said:

Hi guys,

Are the 52 week payslips ( 40 hours worked each week for full time and Casual roles) enough to generate direct grant ?

Do I need more than 52 payslips ?

You technically need only 52 payslip .. and a letter from employer.. ?

Hi mates, can I ask about non migrating family members which are not included in my 489 visa, upon applying my 887, names of my family appears on my application even my dead father, and upon checking clicking the status under their names this thing appears "This applicant is not required to provide any evidence at this stage based on the information provided within the application. However, the department may request further information from this applicant at a later date.",, which is definitely alright, but when i click the health assessment , they are required to undergo health examination... Please help...

9 hours ago, May21 said:

Hi mates, can I ask about non migrating family members which are not included in my 489 visa, upon applying my 887, names of my family appears on my application even my dead father, and upon checking clicking the status under their names this thing appears "This applicant is not required to provide any evidence at this stage based on the information provided within the application. However, the department may request further information from this applicant at a later date.",, which is definitely alright, but when i click the health assessment , they are required to undergo health examination... Please help...

You have included your non family migrant in your application!!! 

So when you finish your application fill out form 1023 for incorrect answers and upload it. Otherwise case officer will ask for it and will delay your application ..

Hey guys, concerning the family members part in the application. What should i do in my case, i am single and have no kids. My parents live in my home country, but at one point i want them to be able to move to Australia, or at least make it easy for them to visit if they decide it. As far as i understand, Australia is not like the US, where you can issue a Green Card to you parents once you become a citizen. So while filling the application, should i mention their names as Migrating or Non Migrating family members?

Thanks a lot