887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Congrats mohan
Can u pls mention what documents u uploaded?   
Thanks

Hi Mate,
As I was the single applicant I have uploaded all the general documents like
PAYSLIPS, Tax Assessments, Address Proof, Bank Statements, PCC, AFP, Form 80 & 1221.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Friends,

Just few questions!

QN 1)Is there anybody who got 887 granted with out overseas PCC?

QN 2) If we apply for Indian PCC at VFS Brisbane, How long it will take to get it?

I have applied 887 in first week of may 2017. No CO contacted yet .I didn't submitted Indian PCC( traveled 2 times while in 489). Don't know whether to apply for Indian PCC now or just wait CO to ask, as CO allocation seems to be close for May First week applications.Friends, please advice.

1 hour ago, Jose said:

Hi Friends,

Just few questions!

QN 2) If we apply for Indian PCC at VFS Brisbane, How long it will take to get it?

I have applied 887 in first week of may 2017. No CO contacted yet .I didn't submitted Indian PCC( traveled 2 times while in 489). Don't know whether to apply for Indian PCC now or just wait CO to ask, as CO allocation seems to be close for May First week applications.Friends, please advice.

Just Submit old Pcc if you have when you applied for 489..

as per rules you only need overseas pcc if you lived in that country morethan 12 months 

but i am sure you didn't live there morethan 12 months afyer you gt last pcc

so i think your last pcc is still valid.

3 hours ago, Vicky patel said:

Just Submit old Pcc if you have when you applied for 489..

as per rules you only need overseas pcc if you lived in that country morethan 12 months 

but i am sure you didn't live there morethan 12 months afyer you gt last pcc

so i think your last pcc is still valid.

Thanks Vicky, but still I am confused that how can I submit the old PCC as any PCC is valid for 1 year only from the date of issue. Other members also please share your views.

18 hours ago, Jose said:

Hi Friends,

Just few questions!

Hey Jose,

I have read on this forum only that even if you have got your PCC while you applied for 489 you still need to get a PCC from your country. It's a safe option to get it done before you apply (if you have) else the CO might ask for it. 

Lot of people have commented on this forum that CO asked for PCC and then you submit for PCC and the process gets delayed. So, better to get it done. I also got it done last month and it took me 7 working days to get it.

Cheers,

Voz

21 hours ago, Jose said:

Hi Friends,

Just few questions!

Hi Jose,

I guess we need to submit Indian PCC, as it is required for the last ten years stay.

I applied for Indian PCC at Adelaide, for myself and wife. We both received it by post in 7 days time. We could set sms reminder, so when it's ready, will receive sms from Indian Consulate. For us, Sydney was the Consulate where processing was done. 

I am also May applicant, applied May14.

Thank you and Good luck.

Hi , They will ask for functional English( if it is older than 1 year) ,  for second applicant and nothing from main one.

We were asked , even if my wife had gone to English Adult program classes and she had finished Cer 2 English and a course of childcare ( Cer 3).

You can take another exam which is organised by Tafe , ISLPR I suppose , easier and quicker to get the result.  

12 hours ago, NemathMatt said:

Hi peeyash 

It is Mohammad

i applied in 4rd March 17 

CO contacted 23 jun asked for spouse IELTS 4.5 ( she had passed once for 489) 

IELTS provided 21st Jul .

Now Waiting period .

Cheers . 

Hi did you submit her college transcripts to show medium of instruction as English?