887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

3 minutes ago, deftown said:

You mean, your 4 months absence is not fulfilling the 2 years stay criteria, correct? Meaning out of 2 years you have stayed 20 months literally, correct?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

The officer counted my days and mentioned that your absence is mor thsn normal which is for holiday .

I called the immigration and they told me that 4 weeks per calendar year is acceptable.

but it is better that you do not rely on my words and ask them again.

1 hour ago, Refused visa said:

The officer counted my days and mentioned that your absence is mor thsn normal which is for holiday .

I called the immigration and they told me that 4 weeks per calendar year is acceptable.

Thanks everyone for your useful replies..

I have also seen many comments on this forum whose initially visa got refused and then got granted when they reapplied..

Nuwa is one of them.

Breeze is one of them..

Still it is not getting clear.

When are you going to reapply?

Sorry to ask you again and agian does your rejection letter says anything else than time period..

Does it says you can reapply or appeal??

Have you checked vevo does it still shows subclass 489 for you???

Please reply..

Thanks

Hi refused visa,

Thanks for your prompt response. You mean we should not take more than 4 weeks leave per year even if you are ready to compensate those leaves? In my case I have taken 4 weeks and 5 weeks in this 2 years. And I will compensate these leaves and will apply in December. Is it OK?

45 minutes ago, deftown said:

Hi refused visa,

Thanks for your prompt response. You mean we should not take more than 4 weeks leave per year even if you are ready to compensate those leaves? In my case I have taken 4 weeks and 5 weeks in this 2 years. And I will compensate these leaves and will apply in December. Is it OK?

Yeah.. I think it should be fine..

13 hours ago, Refused visa said:

Hi Refused  Visa, 

I feel sorry for the rejection, and thank you for sharing such experience,

I will complete the 2 years residency after a couple of months. During the first year, I had two holidays overseas (10 days each) 20 days in total, and during the second year, I also had two holidays overseas (15 days and 5 days) 20 days in total. 

Out of your experience and further investigation, Do you think that I can apply to 887 when I complete the 2 years sharp?

Or I need to compensate the absence days during the 2 years residency (in my case 40 days in total) before I can apply?

If any of the other members can add value to my Inquiry, that would be highly appreciated.

Thank you all for sharing your thoughts!

On 05/08/2017 at 11:08 PM, Visa enquiry said:

Thanks everyone for your useful replies..

I have also seen many comments on this forum whose initially visa got refused and then got granted when they reapplied..

Nuwa is one of them.

Breeze is one of them..

Still it is not getting clear.

When are you going to reapply?

Sorry to ask you again and agian does your rejection letter says anything else than time period..

Does it says you can reapply or appeal??

Have you checked vevo does it still shows subclass 489 for you???

Please reply..

Thanks

Hi,

I checked vevo and my 489 visa is in effect.

The only reason was my absence.

I know one guy who was the same , applied and got his PR even earlier.

It is better to apply a bit later in case of being sure specially if your 489 visa is close to expire.

On 05/08/2017 at 11:54 AM, Peeyush said:

You may apply online and that is probably the best way...

He doesn't need to show anything for English requirement. But you will need to show documents to support English requirement for yourself...

Dear peeyush,

I checked with immi office they informed that secondary of 489  can apply for 887 if he/she fulfill all the condition of 489.they did not say anything about Ielts.

They also informed that we can apply by online.

Do you have any information that co ask any English proof for primary applicant like my case?Do you know  any body having same as mine got the visa approval  .Please share . The information helps a lot.

mine visa 887 applied on  5 oct 2016. case officer requested more papers on 12 dec 2016 which i provide by 22 dec. My baby born on 6 th March 2017. till then we diddt get any reply from immigration.baby's visa was issued in may 2017.Now its August still no reply from immigration.as the police clearances expires within 6 months.SHOULD I SEND THE IMMIGRATION NEW INDIAN PCC AND AFP PCC inadvance or THERE IS ANY CHANCE  THAT IMMIGRATION OFFICER WONT ASK FOR IT.

Regards,

jatinder singh

Hi Everyone. It's been nearly three months since I applied for 887. I didn't hear anything yet. My wife wants to travel overseas for 2 weeks bcz my mother in law is sick. Is this trip is going to put some effect on processing time. Anyone in the same boat? Or have knowledge about this. Thanks 

Hi mates, any grant for the month of May,,,, just  need some help mate, coz i have a child born here last october 2015, during my 489visa, i just want to know if there a chance CO will not ask for medical because my son is almost 2 years,, will all the vaccination records every 6 months will help,,, thanks in advance,,,

9 hours ago, Nurjahan said:

Dear peeyush,

I checked with immi office they informed that secondary of 489  can apply for 887 if he/she fulfill all the condition of 489.they did not say anything about Ielts.

They also informed that we can apply by online.

Do you have any information that co ask any English proof for primary applicant like my case?Do you know  any body having same as mine got the visa approval  .Please share . The information helps a lot.

If you will check the document list. Primary applicant don't need to have any doce to support English requirement. As it is basically for secondary applicant only.

4 hours ago, Jatinder said:

mine visa 887 applied on  5 oct 2016. case officer requested more papers on 12 dec 2016 which i provide by 22 dec. My baby born on 6 th March 2017. till then we diddt get any reply from immigration.baby's visa was issued in may 2017.Now its August still no reply from immigration.as the police clearances expires within 6 months.SHOULD I SEND THE IMMIGRATION NEW INDIAN PCC AND AFP PCC inadvance or THERE IS ANY CHANCE  THAT IMMIGRATION OFFICER WONT ASK FOR IT.

Regards,

jatinder singh

I don't think that you would need to another pcc as it should be within a year at the time of application. Only time you need new pcc if you have visited any other country in between...

2 hours ago, Singhh said:

Hi Everyone. It's been nearly three months since I applied for 887. I didn't hear anything yet. My wife wants to travel overseas for 2 weeks bcz my mother in law is sick. Is this trip is going to put some effect on processing time. Anyone in the same boat? Or have knowledge about this. Thanks 

Apply for bridging visa B through immi account to be on safer side... It doesn't take long to get grant if you attach some document to support the claim or reason to visit...

42 minutes ago, May21 said:

Hi mates, any grant for the month of May,,,, just  need some help mate, coz i have a child born here last october 2015, during my 489visa, i just want to know if there a chance CO will not ask for medical because my son is almost 2 years,, will all the vaccination records every 6 months will help,,, thanks in advance,,,

Have a look at immi account. If it says that you don't need medical documents to be attached for the kid... Don't do it now.... With for CO to ask for it because it is 50% chance that they will ask for it.

35 minutes ago, Peeyush said:

Have a look at immi account. If it says that you don't need medical documents to be attached for the kid... Don't do it now.... With for CO to ask for it because it is 50% chance that they will ask for it.

on the immi account , it says no medical needed,,, but im just thinking that this note is a regular replied from the system after submitting application,, till now i didnt reciv any call from CO or any changes on my application status,,, im just wondering if i will submit vaccination summary since birth, will help not to have medical or on the other hand might affect the application because it is not a requirement on the attach section of the application... please enlighten me on this thqanks

7 hours ago, May21 said:

on the immi account , it says no medical needed,,, but im just thinking that this note is a regular replied from the system after submitting application,, till now i didnt reciv any call from CO or any changes on my application status,,, im just wondering if i will submit vaccination summary since birth, will help not to have medical or on the other hand might affect the application because it is not a requirement on the attach section of the application... please enlighten me on this thqanks

Don't worry about it at the moment... Medical is not really a requirement until a CO ask for it.... 

On 8/5/2017 at 11:44 PM, Refused visa said:

Hi  Refused visa,

Thank you for sharing this useful information.

You said 4 weeks per year acceptable, however how they count 1 year Jan to Dec Or from the day you arrived in Australia till next year?

I'm going to apply 887 soon, please advise.

Hi Guys 

We just got our direct grant.

Applied on 3rd May 2017

Direct grant on 9th May 2017

Background: My partner was the primary applicant. We submitted all possible documents at the outset.

This included work contracts, payslips, and bank statements for both of us as we had both fulfilled the employment conditions.

In addition we also submitted lease agreements and utility bills. When we first moved to Aus we were living with our family and supported the residence requirements with a statutory declaration and car registration.

No medicals were requested for both.

No ielts scores were requested for the secondary applicant as we submitted university transcripts to prove that 5 years of secondary education was completed in English.

Pcc for both India and Australia were provided as we went overseas for a holiday for a little over 4 weeks.

Wishing you all the best and thank you for your advice.