887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

On 16/08/2017 at 3:59 PM, Rohit said:

Hey Guys, I got 489 Visa ( State noimnated Orana) last year in june 2016 and I lived in Orana NSW (Dubbo) for 5 months and then I moved to Queensland in a regional area Toowoomba.

Would it be a problem in getting 887 visa later on as I moved interstate ?

Hi Rohit, 

no mate . That shouldn't be a problem. Because I did the same and we got our 887 visa last week. I was also originally sponsored by Orana and couldn't find job up there. So, I got the releAse letter from Orana and moved to QLD. Thanks and best of luck with your visa . 

Cheers 

Ifte

1 hour ago, Ifte20 said:

Hi Rohit, 

no mate . That shouldn't be a problem. Because I did the same and we got our 887 visa last week. I was also originally sponsored by Orana and couldn't find job up there. So, I got the releAse letter from Orana and moved to QLD. Thanks and best of luck with your visa . 

Cheers 

Ifte

Thanks Mate, but the problem is I got job there but the work was too hard, thats why I left the job and moved to queensland.

27 minutes ago, Swami said:

Hello Everyone, 

Just got my direct grant.

Applied: 15/05/17

Grant: 21/08/17

best of luck to all the ones who are waiting

Hi Swami,

Congratulations!! Can you share the document list you have attached to the application, please? Did you go through medicals? Did you visit your home country after moving here on 489? Also, did you attach any proof of residency for your spouse?

Thank you,

Rags.

17 minutes ago, deven12 said:
36 minutes ago, rags said:

Hi Swami,

Congratulations!! Can you share the document list you have attached to the application, please? Did you go through medicals? Did you visit your home country after moving here on 489? Also, did you attach any proof of residency for your spouse?

Thank you,

Rags.

Good on ya mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Rags.

I got my 489 from Orana but moved out and went to Adelaide after getting release letter. After my arrival here in Australia, have never been to India. Regarding documents, I just uploaded utilities bill as I was living in sharing and bills were under my name and also uploaded Car rego, bank statement and driving license as my residence proof. And for my work proof, I had uploaded, work reference letter, 52 full time payslips, Tax assessment and Super Statement. 

• Like 1

Hi All,

I am in the process to apply 887 and saw this thread (looks quite helpful).

I was grated 487 (Cousin spons) in mid September 2015 and mid Sept 2017, I'll complete 2 yr residency and 1 yr work requirement.

My questions are

- In these 2 years, I changed 3 address (within designated area). What docs are acceptable to show that I've lived in this area? Are utility bills, phone and copies of lease agreements enough?

- I went overseas for 1 month 2 weeks in first yr, but didn't go anywhere in next yr. Should I add 2 weeks towards my stay and apply 2 weeks after due date?

- 1 yr paid work - Can I show work for FY 2016-17 (July 2016- June 2017) as I am an accountant and got all payslips, contracts, ATO notice of assessment etc. Do anyone has sample of experience letter which I should get from my employer?

- Recently, we're blessed with baby boy and I've added him in my application too. How and when should I book his medical? Can it be booked via immi account?

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thnx heaps

9 hours ago, sam2 said:

Hi,

I have one question about proving functional English for second applicant. Is certificate 3 in spoken and written English, issued by TAFE, acceptable? Thanks.

Best,

Sam

Hi Sam, I don't think so. Immi only accept something off diploma level and that too should be of 1 year.... If you look back in this thread, there was a person who had to get ielts for his wife to prove the same....

A letter from college from where the second applicant might have done the graduation should do the job....

17 hours ago, Pomology said:

Hi All,

I am in the process to apply 887 and saw this thread (looks quite helpful).

I was grated 487 (Cousin spons) in mid September 2015 and mid Sept 2017, I'll complete 2 yr residency and 1 yr work requirement.

My questions are

- In these 2 years, I changed 3 address (within designated area). What docs are acceptable to show that I've lived in this area? Are utility bills, phone and copies of lease agreements enough?

- I went overseas for 1 month 2 weeks in first yr, but didn't go anywhere in next yr. Should I add 2 weeks towards my stay and apply 2 weeks after due date?

- 1 yr paid work - Can I show work for FY 2016-17 (July 2016- June 2017) as I am an accountant and got all payslips, contracts, ATO notice of assessment etc. Do anyone has sample of experience letter which I should get from my employer?

- Recently, we're blessed with baby boy and I've added him in my application too. How and when should I book his medical? Can it be booked via immi account?

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thnx heaps

Utility bills are the best proof, if not rent agreement should do the job. Or car registration certificates....

For 1 year 2 months... To be on the safe side, it is advisable to complete that time period and you should file that visa in end of October... Rest you can consult an immi agent...

The documents for Paid work you have mentioned sounds good and enough to support your claim... Make sure 1 month and 2 week time is also covered... It means you might needs to show more weeks of work to cover the gap....

Congrats for the new member. Add him the application, co might ask to get his 489 first and then grant a visa to all... I would suggest you to take help from a agent to smoothen the process...

Hope it helps...

Hi all,

Just got our grant letter today.

Applied 14-05-2017

Direct grant 22-08-2017

This forum has helped alot for gathering documents and proper submission of documents. Thanks alot for all your support.

Good luck for all the awaiting applicants.

15 minutes ago, siv said:

Hi all,

Applied 14-05-2017

Direct grant 22-08-2017

This forum has helped alot for gathering documents and proper submission of documents. Thanks alot for all your support.

Congrats Siv

Hi all,

Applied 14-05-2017

Direct grant 22-08-2017

Can you guide a bit about the docs you uploded.
Did you get the medical check done?
Have you been to your country in between these two years.?

34 minutes ago, siv said:

Hi all,

Applied 14-05-2017

Direct grant 22-08-2017

45 minutes ago, Avi said:

Hi Avi,

I lived for 1 years in shared accommodation, so submitted Statutory declaration from landlord,  lease agreement, vehicle registration papers, bank statements to show address and salary. All payslips, Payg summary, tax assessment, super annuation, employee reference letter. PCC from all countries, AFP

For dependent, address proof-bank statements, marriage certificate, joint account statement, IELTS., PCC india, AFP

I travelled 3 weeks only to India in the whole 2 years time.

No need of medicals for this visa.

All documents were JP attested ones.

Thanks

1 hour ago, siv said:

Hi Avi,

I lived for 1 years in shared accommodation, so submitted Statutory declaration from landlord,  lease agreement, vehicle registration papers, bank statements to show address and salary. All payslips, Payg summary, tax assessment, super annuation, employee reference letter. PCC from all countries, AFP

For dependent, address proof-bank statements, marriage certificate, joint account statement, IELTS., PCC india, AFP

Thanks

Thanks Mate.
As my wife came only 6 months back.Then also has to submit her AFP or not?(Because some were saying it is only required if her stay in Australia is more than 1 year).
Though have got PCC from India.
Can you put some light on that.?

1 hour ago, siv said:

Hi Avi,

Thanks

Hi Siv,

Do we need to get the attestation for all the documents? Or just the colour scan do the trick?

Thanks,

Deftown

1 hour ago, deftown said:

Hi Siv,

Do we need to get the attestation for all the documents? Or just the colour scan do the trick?

Thanks,

Deftown

Hi,

My payslips were in black and white. So did the attestation. I have read from previous posts that it will be good and safe , if we upload attested copies. Except bank statements, I submitted all attested copies.

But in the document checklist, it says, colored scan copy is enough.

2 hours ago, Avi said:

Thanks Mate.
As my wife came only 6 months back.Then also has to submit her AFP or not?(Because some were saying it is only required if her stay in Australia is more than 1 year).
Though have got PCC from India.
Can you put some light on that.?

Yes it says ,  we need to submit PCC for each stay more than 12 months.

But I'm not sure how is your case. When case officer consider your files, if dependent is at her 12 months stay period, they might ask to submit because AFP is an important factor. 

Thanks

21 hours ago, siv said:

Yes it says ,  we need to submit PCC for each stay more than 12 months.

But I'm not sure how is your case. When case officer consider your files, if dependent is at her 12 months stay period, they might ask to submit because AFP is an important factor. 

Thanks

Thanks mate.Stay blessed Take care.