sunnyside

54 minutes ago, 22March2017 said:

Hi everyone,

Today we got our  golden email. our timeline is as follows:

(1) Applied 22 March 2017

(2) CO asked documents on 2 July

(3) submitted on 6 July

(4) Grant 24 Aug.

Hope this info helps others. All the best to all waiting for their golden email.

Thanks.

Which docs you submitted and which extra docs co asked later on?
Did you go through medical check?
Thanks

Process for PCC fill the application form online and fix an appointment with VFS online.. if u find waiting period too Long for appointment .. just walkin and handover the application form. Counter executive will say u need appointment .. be nice to them say sorry and thanks where ever required?.. U will be considered to pass the documents without appointment. 

Edited by Shankey 22May2017
Typo error

On ‎26‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 1:49 PM, Shankey 22May2017 said:

Hi everyone 

missed this forum during my process..

489 entry on 18 October 2014.

22 jan 2016  india trip until 31st march2016 (first trip)

june1st 2016 to 31st August 2016 (india Trip) 

applied 887 on on 22nd may 2017 from adelaide

bit worried long stay india ..

finger cross..

Re: It seem like you came in Australia in Oct-2014 your two duration  complete in October-2016 (If you live in low populated area) You over stay 6 months then applied  on 22-May-2017 .......Seem all is perfect fulfil criteria you will get direct grant shortly or may be coming week. As per previous result they grant on 22nd Aug who applied case on 15th May 2017......... Best Of luck

Hi, am new to this forum. Can someone help me with a clarification. If a family is on 489, is it necessary for all members to fulfil the 2 years stay in regional area criteria to be eligible for 887. Alternatively, will it be OK for just one of the applicant to live and work in the regional area  and rest of them staying in the home country and while applying for  887 adding the others as dependents and ensure all of them in the 887 application are present at the lodgement. Sorry if this is a repetition of question 

Edited by Nimra86
Missed important point

On ‎22‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 6:37 AM, Peeyush said:

Utility bills are the best proof, if not rent agreement should do the job. Or car registration certificates....

For 1 year 2 months... To be on the safe side, it is advisable to complete that time period and you should file that visa in end of October... Rest you can consult an immi agent...

The documents for Paid work you have mentioned sounds good and enough to support your claim... Make sure 1 month and 2 week time is also covered... It means you might needs to show more weeks of work to cover the gap....

Congrats for the new member. Add him the application, co might ask to get his 489 first and then grant a visa to all... I would suggest you to take help from a agent to smoothen the process...

Hope it helps...

Thanks heaps mate,

My paid work was for FY 2016-17 in which i took paid annual leave (didn't go out of country) when my son was born. So, I think that would be fine.

I consulted immi agent and he advised that 1 month per calendar year (to go for vacation) is fine. Since, I was out for 1 month 2 weeks, I'll apply 2 weeks after my due date. Do anyone have more info regarding this?

2 minutes ago, Rimi said:

You got case officer today?

Yeah mate, but as what i have said, ask for medical for my son, and ask for proof of billing as an evidence even i have a lease agreement,,, he ask for tax assessment as well even i send payslips, group certififcate and employment certificate 

23 minutes ago, May21 said:

Yeah mate, but as what i have said, ask for medical for my son, and ask for proof of billing as an evidence even i have a lease agreement,,, he ask for tax assessment as well even i send payslips, group certififcate and employment certificate 

Hello,

Just give documents as much as you can this time. I submitted Utility bills(Electricity and mobile), Vehicle rego papers all for residency proofs in addition to lease papers and 2 years Tax assessments and super annuation documents along with payslips,reference letter, PAYG summary.

I have read in this group people advising to submit all documents we have, same I did and got direct grant. 

I am not sure of medicals for your son, I thing you need to arrange it by yourself. 

Good Luck

6 minutes ago, siv said:

Hello,

Just give documents as much as you can this time. I submitted Utility bills(Electricity and mobile), Vehicle rego papers all for residency proofs in addition to lease papers and 2 years Tax assessments and super annuation documents along with payslips,reference letter, PAYG summary.

I have read in this group people advising to submit all documents we have, same I did and got direct grant. 

I am not sure of medicals for your son, I thing you need to arrange it by yourself. 

Good Luck

Yeah mate for the medical, for what i have read in this forum, if your child was born in here during your 489, he will need to undergo examination,,, here is the request given to me,, do i need to resend again my employment reference if they are asking for these:

Request Detail

EVIDENCE OF EMPLOYMENT

1 Year Work Specified Regional Area Please provide further evidence of employment in a specified regional area of Australia for at least one year as the holder of an eligible visa. Evidence of employment may include:

● Taxation documents -

EVIDENCE OF RESIDENCE

Lived in Specified Regional Area Please provide further evidence of living in a specified regional area of Australia for at least two years as the holder of an eligible visa. Documents to confirm your residence in a specified regional area may include, but are not limited to:

● Official documentation – correspondence from Government agencies; ● Mobile phone bills; ● Bank statements; ● Utility bills (such as water, gas, electricity)

***whats the documentation for goverment agencies; is car rego included in here,,

***whaf i submitted already utility bills , do i need to resend it

On 8/5/2017 at 3:41 PM, Nurjahan said:

Dear peeyush,

At least I found your case same as mine. Do you know anyone who get 887 same as ours situation.I am really in tension regarding the IElts issue of my husband.As he did not do it during 489 visa application.Have you have any information regarding the English requirements of primary applicant as it is swapped from 489 to 887?

I have mailed to immi.gov.au for some in formation but don't get any .Have you checked with immi before applying?

Your valuable response is highly appreciated.

Hi

I got my Visa today. I applied on 20 May and got my Visa today. I gave all the documents including scanned copies of passport, birth certificates, marriage certificate, rental agreements, utility bills, payslips of my wife, bank statements. No form 80 or nothing as such. 

Thanks a lot guys. I wish everyone who is waiting to get their visa soon...

Thanks

31 minutes ago, May21 said:

Yeah mate for the medical, for what i have read in this forum, if your child was born in here during your 489, he will need to undergo examination,,, here is the request given to me,, do i need to resend again my employment reference if they are asking for these:

Request Detail

EVIDENCE OF EMPLOYMENT

1 Year Work Specified Regional Area Please provide further evidence of employment in a specified regional area of Australia for at least one year as the holder of an eligible visa. Evidence of employment may include:

● Taxation documents -

EVIDENCE OF RESIDENCE

Lived in Specified Regional Area Please provide further evidence of living in a specified regional area of Australia for at least two years as the holder of an eligible visa. Documents to confirm your residence in a specified regional area may include, but are not limited to:

● Official documentation – correspondence from Government agencies; ● Mobile phone bills; ● Bank statements; ● Utility bills (such as water, gas, electricity)

***whats the documentation for goverment agencies; is car rego included in here,,

***whaf i submitted already utility bills , do i need to resend it

I thing don't need to resubmit employee reference as they asked only Taxation documents. 

Vehicle Rego is a Government document, like that DCSI clearance certificate. I submitted only Vehicle Rego, I think that will be sufficient. My advise for utility bills is submit it again. It can be any TWO bills.  I submitted electricity and broadband one.

Bank statements for 2 years. Make it as a single pdf and upload,even if you submit it earlier, do resubmission of this. 

We can attach only 60 documents. Check your count and submit accordingly. 

Just now, siv said:

I thing don't need to resubmit employee reference as they asked only Taxation documents. 

Vehicle Rego is a Government document, like that DCSI clearance certificate. I submitted only Vehicle Rego, I think that will be sufficient. My advise for utility bills is submit it again. It can be any TWO bills.  I submitted electricity and broadband one.

Bank statements for 2 years. Make it as a single pdf and upload,even if you submit it earlier, do resubmission of this. 

We can attach only 60 documents. Check your count and submit accordingly. 

If i will do the attachment, what section I will upload it, does it will be on the section provided before,, or there is a separate section for additional docs for the CO easily see it (i cant find any section designated for additional docs) ,,

for the utilitily bills ,does it needs to be 24 months,

for bank staement, does it need the 2 to 3 pages for each month or the first page will do,, 

i have one more question,, for taxation assessment coz it do happens that i have 2 ddresses for the past 2 years,, on 2016 assessment it was good, but on 2017 my agent still use my 2016 address (i transferred on my current address feb 2017,,, will it will be a problem,, even they ask taxation for employment evidence, or i will just submit one because they are only asking for at least one year evidence.

Thanks in advance SIV