Jump to content
sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

Recommended Posts

I think...One must submit the required/ requested docs as per the checklist, however the evidence is not limited to them.

example: residential  proofs are 

lease doc, rent receipts, utility bills etc..,

better of submitting: car registration / license/ any document that can be recognised (if not JP's pen and stamp will be required) like private health cover doc with your name and address, a letter from ur financial institute or so..

good luckūüėä

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, deven12 said:

Any grants lately?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still Waiting! Looking at the excel seems like im in line next after 25 May applicant. 

Fingers crossed :)

Edited by 7Jun17
additional details

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hi everyone I've been following this thread for a while and I gained a massive help from it. I want to thank everyone who shared your experiences! Actually am new here applied for 887 back in November 2016 requested for documents by CO and got granted last month!
Thanls all!

Hi mate..need some help.i have pmd you,check your inbox thanks mate


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi I have applied 887 visa today. But I was unable to upload AFP ,PCC ,family members and 937 documents as there is no chance to upload the documents ....I have used all 60documents space any suggestion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello All, I just submitted my application. But when I am trying to attach documents.... it says "based on the information provided in the application, no evidence is required at this time". I am sure there is something wrong, because I have not attached any documents at all. I filled in the online application, submitted, paid the amount using debit card. But when I open the application and clicked on attach documents, it says no evidence required thing. Please help, has anyone faced this problem? Also, I dont see the spouses name and daughter's name in the application list. Please suggest.

thanks,

rags.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi friends, 

I have applied 489 subsequent entrant visa for my wife and kid on 26th Aug 2017. The case officer came on 05th Sep 2017 and asked to upload health declaration for the kid(form 815).I have uploaded the signed form 815 on the same day evening.

My question is, now when  can I possibly expect the outcome?..Is anybody with 489 subsequent visa experience there to advice on  the possibilities ..Need to plan things friends based on this!...Please share your valuable opinions.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hi friends, 
I have applied 489 subsequent entrant visa for my wife and kid on 26th Aug 2017. The case officer came on 05th Sep 2017 and asked to upload health declaration for the kid(form 815).I have uploaded the signed form 815 on the same day evening.
My question is, now when  can I possibly expect the outcome?..Is anybody with 489 subsequent visa experience there to advice on  the possibilities ..Need to plan things friends based on this!...Please share your valuable opinions.
 
 
Hi José,

This visa takes minimum of six months. When I applied 489 subsequent entrant during last year January 2nd, CO asked for the medical on January 5th and we have submitted on January 7th. After that there is no communication from the CO. Eventually I got it after 6 months.

Regards,
Deftown

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, rags said:

Hello All, I just submitted my application. But when I am trying to attach documents.... it says "based on the information provided in the application, no evidence is required at this time". I am sure there is something wrong, because I have not attached any documents at all. I filled in the online application, submitted, paid the amount using debit card. But when I open the application and clicked on attach documents, it says no evidence required thing. Please help, has anyone faced this problem? Also, I dont see the spouses name and daughter's name in the application list. Please suggest.

thanks,

rags.

sorry guys... that was me being paranoid... it was taking time to generate the bridging visas for our family. and everything showed up after the bridging visas were generated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hi friends, 
I have applied 489 subsequent entrant visa for my wife and kid on 26th Aug 2017. The case officer came on 05th Sep 2017 and asked to upload health declaration for the kid(form 815).I have uploaded the signed form 815 on the same day evening.
My question is, now when  can I possibly expect the outcome?..Is anybody with 489 subsequent visa experience there to advice on  the possibilities ..Need to plan things friends based on this!...Please share your valuable opinions.
 
 

You will get the grant in a few days if all papers are in order


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, deftown said:

Hi José,

This visa takes minimum of six months. When I applied 489 subsequent entrant during last year January 2nd, CO asked for the medical on January 5th and we have submitted on January 7th. After that there is no communication from the CO. Eventually I got it after 6 months.

Regards,
Deftown

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

 

 

Dear Defttown, Thanks for your reply. 
I am not understanding why they take so much time after the case officer?...The allocation time in border website for this visa is only a couple of weeks always...Just one question, did you submitted by yourself or through agent?...Thanks

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/09/2017 at 8:34 AM, Barracountry said:

Wait still on for me mateūü§Ē

 

4 hours ago, Barracountry said:

Any grants or CO allocation guys in this / last week..?

cheers,

Appliedon 18/4/2017

CO Allocated on 26/7/2017

documents submitted on 11/8/2017

still waiting for reply

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Hi José I have submitted by myself. 489 subsequent entrant visa is in least priority. You will get it definitely but we need to be bit patient.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Vicky patel said:

 

Appliedon 18/4/2017

CO Allocated on 26/7/2017

documents submitted on 11/8/2017

still waiting for reply

Yeah mate, we are in the same boat ....

me submitted on 16/4

CO: 26 /7

yes, it's GSM Adelaide team 10

all docs submitted and it's the killer wait..

i have a freling that the CO's are trained to do multi-task....to work on other visa subclasses too...

Hence, the 887 pending and new files may be unopened...I mean the drop box..& we might see bulk of responses on this and other forums..

Also, I have noticed from the excel book shared on this forum (wherein I have to put my details & haven't done that yet) that a month is divided into 2 periods, first 15 days (2 weeks) and the last 15...

Else your / my case would have been assessed by now...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, deftown said:

Hi José I have submitted by myself. 489 subsequent entrant visa is in least priority. You will get it definitely but we need to be bit patient.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
 

Thanks a lot my friend..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey all

I got my 489 visa through Tasmania in December 2016. However, I didn't move to Tasmania neither I haven't got release letter. I was living in regional Victoria since the Day 1 from the 489 visa grant date. I requested my nominated state government release letter. However, they refused to give me one. Will there be any problem while applying for 887 if I'm showing my 2 years stay and one year work in regional Victoria rather than the nominated state?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Barracountry said:

Yeah mate, we are in the same boat ....

me submitted on 16/4

CO: 26 /7

yes, it's GSM Adelaide team 10

all docs submitted and it's the killer wait..

i have a freling that the CO's are trained to do multi-task....to work on other visa subclasses too...

Hence, the 887 pending and new files may be unopened...I mean the drop box..& we might see bulk of responses on this and other forums..

Also, I have noticed from the excel book shared on this forum (wherein I have to put my details & haven't done that yet) that a month is divided into 2 periods, first 15 days (2 weeks) and the last 15...

Else your / my case would have been assessed by now...

 next week is last week for waiting.. i think so..

what's your CO name??

my one is Soporne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ram9025 said:

Hey all

I got my 489 visa through Tasmania in December 2016. However, I didn't move to Tasmania neither I haven't got release letter. I was living in regional Victoria since the Day 1 from the 489 visa grant date. I requested my nominated state government release letter. However, they refused to give me one. Will there be any problem while applying for 887 if I'm showing my 2 years stay and one year work in regional Victoria rather than the nominated state?

Better to Get one.. but it is not neccessary to get Release letter. Because CO never asked anyone including me to submit release letter. And immigration authority is higher than state authority anyway. When Immgration allowed you to stay in specified regional area than state authority cant force you..

 

you can goigle it there is one forum and big discussion on this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Vicky patel said:

 next week is last week for waiting.. i think so..

what's your CO name??

my one is Soporne

It's Soporne C...tooūüė≥

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi fellows,

Applied on 20/04/17

CO: 01/08/2017

Document attached on 08/08/2017....still desperately awaiting my grant. O.o

Hopefully this week....

 

Cheers...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Baki2016 said:

Hi fellows,

Applied on 20/04/17

CO: 01/08/2017

Document attached on 08/08/2017....still desperately awaiting my grant. O.o

Hopefully this week....

 

Cheers...

 

 

Welcome to the waitin Party mate ūüėä

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Guys! Got my grant an hour ago.

Applied 7th June and got a direct grant today. 

I'm a self employed person. Documents I furnished were

Documents to prove work and stay

  • Statutory declaration -- gave details of work hours and that im the owner/driver
  • payslips for full 1 year
  • notice of assessment for last as well as this year
  • Super statement
  • Run sheets to prove that i worked full time - for 1 year
  • Education documents
  • Work reference letter from the contractor
  • Form 80 and 1221
  • Utility bill for 2 years -- telephone/gas/electricity
  • Lease agreement and ledger -- for 2 yrs
  • Personal bank statement - from date i arrived -¬†till date
  • Marriage certs
  • Identity documents - passports, pan card, tfn letter, aus driver license, rego, age card

Spouse/Kids

  • Letter from Uni to satisfy the English requirement
  • notice of assessment for last as well as this year
  • Form 80 and 1221
  • Educational certs
  • Identity documents - passports, pan card, tfn letter, aus driver license, age card
  • Kids school records

Business Details

  • Company incorporation documents -¬†
  • Bas statements
  • Company bank statement
  • contract agreements
  • audited balance sheets¬†
  • truck rego and insurance¬†

Hope it helps.

This thread really helped in gathering the documents and putting them in place. Thank you to all of you :)

Good luck to the ones who are waiting !

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

√ó

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use