887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

2 hours ago, 887-Applied said:

Any update whose CO allocated on 1st Aug, 20 Aug, 22 Aug and 28 Aug.

After submission documents what is the current status

Thanks

co allocated on 1st of august, ask for police clearance, which i provided on the same date, since then havent heard anything, its been more than two months,, really worried now, is it normal that they taking so

long

1 hour ago, Nish_Darwin said:

Hi Guys, 

I was out of Australia for 19 days only for whole 2 year and my agent (MARA) said i should wait those 19 days! What you guys think? I know we can be out for 30 days per year but this is strange! 

anyone got accepted who travelled during 489 below 30 days? 

Nish

Hi Nish

I have the same problem. If they say we need to wait for 19 days they why department says short holidays (i.e. 3-4 weeks) of the country is disregarded. Let's wait for responses from friends who already have experience. 

2 hours ago, Bunny said:

Hi Nish

I have the same problem. If they say we need to wait for 19 days they why department says short holidays (i.e. 3-4 weeks) of the country is disregarded. Let's wait for responses from friends who already have experience. 

I was told by agent that you can go for holiday during your 2 years and it will be counted if this overseas holiday is your paid annual leave. 

2 hours ago, June1_887 said:

Hey everyone! CO asked for further docs last 28th Aug and I submitted it on 30th Aug. i am still waiting as well. My CO is Adam, somebody here has the same CO? 

I have same co allocated. I applied on 22 june

co allocated on 20 September then I submitted that document on 23 September and now I am waiting for the result.

Hi All,

I am going to apply 887 within few days. Just one question

My work docs, experience letter, payslips, superannuation statement, bank statement, group certificate ATO notice of assessment, utility bills states my first and last name whereas my passport, PCC, AFP lease docs says My first, middle and last name. Not sure, if i have to do something or file it as it is?

Also, in 2 yrs, I went overseas for 1month 2 weeks - hence, i m lodging my application after 2 weeks of due date (as one month holiday is allowed per calendar year). Am I right?

Please advice....

Hi everyone, 

A newbie here but been a silent reader for a while now. Thank you for all your valuable inputs. I am planning to apply for 887 in December. 

I have a question regarding proofs of residency. We were in a house share setup during the first 10 months of our stay in Darwin. Will a reference letter from the house owner suffice along with some letters sent to me bearing the property's address?

Thanks in anticipation. Cheers.

6 hours ago, 887-Applied said:

My CO approach me on 29th Aug (meleica) anyone whose CO is same as mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got my CO last Aug 28,, still waiting, on my immi it says "assessment in progress",,, I reckon we have the same CO (melissa)

4 minutes ago, 887-Applied said:

Yes exactly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapa

I provided the thing they required on me on Septmenber 1, but i forgot to tick the ""information provided""" box on the immi account, i just notice it last week , i hope it will not affect on mine",,

They usually replies back after 40 days on the average(1 month and 10 days) on previous application , but im wondering why Aug 1 doesnt received his grant yet

1 hour ago, May21 said:

I provided the thing they required on me on Septmenber 1, but i forgot to tick the ""information provided""" box on the immi account, i just notice it last week , i hope it will not affect on mine",,

They usually replies back after 40 days on the average(1 month and 10 days) on previous application , but im wondering why Aug 1 doesnt received his grant yet

yea very worried now and when i called the immigration, all they say is that processing time now is 5 to 7 month, and mine 7th month just started, so they dont tell anything else, is there anything u guys reckon i can do

to find out whats going on

yea very worried now and when i called the immigration, all they say is that processing time now is 5 to 7 month, and mine 7th month just started, so they dont tell anything else, is there anything u guys reckon i can do
to find out whats going on

I checked excel sheet where I notice whose CO allocated on 4th August his golden email received on 15th September.

Did you submit your new AFP and also click on update tab which means notify to CO?

On 02/10/2017 at 4:32 PM, Barracountry said:

Any one know anything about the time frames for a HAP ID (link) for a new born to be issued once they have been added on 489 / 887 application...?

Hi Barracountry,

I applied on 08 April

Newborn 25 April

CO asked copy of new born passport and birth-reg on 24 July submitted and granted 489 for newborn.

On 28 August CO provide HAP ID for newborn paper based medical. Submitted on 30 August.

Still did'nt hear anything. Its team 10 Adelaide.

Hope this helps.

what about yours, will you share.

best of luck

19 minutes ago, 887-Applied said:

I checked excel sheet where I notice whose CO allocated on 4th August his golden email received on 15th September.

Did you submit your new AFP and also click on update tab which means notify to CO?

well i applied this visa as paper application, bcoz i was getting some trouble while applying online, so my migration agent contact the immigration and they advise me to apply as paper visa, so when my file was open and co ask for further documents, i couldnt submit in immiaccount, bcoz i dont have one, so my migration agent email

back those afp to co and then on same day we receive another email from co and he said thanx for submitting the document, no further requirement at this stage, since then its been 2 months and 3 days, havennt heard anything back and when i talk to my agent all he say is we should wait for the email and also 2 weeks before my migration agent send another email to the co to look up at this pending file, but no reply

If you apply online it is not necessary same CO finalise your assessment. If they asked further documents another Officer can review documents and issue grant letter
While on paper lodgement processing time is lengthy
This story I heard from other people
Anyways best of luck don't worries your golden email will come but waiting time slightly high

45 minutes ago, Apr08 said:

Hi Barracountry,

I applied on 08 April

Newborn 25 April

CO asked copy of new born passport and birth-reg on 24 July submitted and granted 489 for newborn.

On 28 August CO provide HAP ID for newborn paper based medical. Submitted on 30 August.

Still did'nt hear anything. Its team 10 Adelaide.

Hope this helps.

what about yours, will you share.

best of luck

Hi Apr08,

thanks for sharing, my little one was added and 489 & 887 (887 bridging) were granted on 27 September...

now the wait is for the Medical examination link to be sent...I had to Pester them (via phone calls) to add my child onto the visa...

Co2 sent an S56 more info required (Medical examination for new born)...

Q: How long after ur baby was added on to the visa...u had received the Medical link...?

I also estimate that ur case will be looked at before the 13 October & a decision will be made...

Good Luck,

Karl,