887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi Freinds,I am new to this forum.I've applied 887 visa on 17/04/2017 ,CO assigned and asked wify's english and little onece medical,all uploded on 03/08/2017.after that nothing.My agent emailed requesting an update on 20/09/2017.No respond at all.

Can any one Please update any thing that I can do insted of waiting?

I dont have the immi deatils as the agent applied for me,does any one know to check application status with out immi details?

28 minutes ago, Perth887 said:

Hi Freinds,I am new to this forum.I've applied 887 visa on 17/04/2017 ,CO assigned and asked wify's english and little onece medical,all uploded on 03/08/2017.after that nothing.My agent emailed requesting an update on 20/09/2017.No respond at all.

I dont have the immi deatils as the agent applied for me,does any one know to check application status with out immi details?

Hi there,

You can create your immi account by following the link: https://online.immi.gov.au/lusc/login

You will find out the list of  documents your agent has submitted and the CO's name, etc...

5 minutes ago, Pearl said:

Hi there,

You can create your immi account by following the link: https://online.immi.gov.au/lusc/login

You will find out the list of  documents your agent has submitted and the CO's name, etc...

Thanks for your reply,,if I create a new immi account I won't be able see my application.Agents have their own login details.

24 minutes ago, Perth887 said:

Thanks for your reply,,if I create a new immi account I won't be able see my application.Agents have their own login details.

If you have your immi account, you will see in applicationn mailbox: acknowledgement of application, bridging visa grat notification, request document & info. And in attach document, you will see list of your documents submitted (but you can't open them).

22 hours ago, Barracountry said:

PM sent, check ur inbox 

Hey mate, 

Can you please tell me if you have used a specific template, send by your CO, to obtain the letter/report from ur GP for your child? And does CO ask you to get the medical done? 

Thanks

Kamran

6 hours ago, 887-Applied said:

Yes exactly they right and they mentioned if you need number on urgency make call to Medicare share your detail they will tell you Medicare number
Otherwise you will get hour card in a week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh week is fine. Thank u for advice. 

2 hours ago, Perth887 said:

same me, i applied on 5-4-17, co asked for police clearence, which i submitted on 1st of august, since then am waiting as well, and i applied as paper application so even i camnt check my status,,

1 hour ago, Kamran said:

Hey mate, 

Can you please tell me if you have used a specific template, send by your CO, to obtain the letter/report from ur GP for your child? And does CO ask you to get the medical done? 

Thanks

Kamran

Hi Kamran, 

my child has just been added & I m waiting for a link to be sent yet, so I can do his Medicals!

ta!

27 minutes ago, Barracountry said:

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa/Heal/meeting-the-health-requirement/health-examinations

what did the CO ask in the attached covering letter...or where does the link take u to, when u click..?

CO ask me get the paper based medical done but before doing that send me a letter/report from your GP and signed the consent form for medical and send it to me. I already send the letter and signed consent form but haven't heard anything back. 

And she in her email said the letter/report from the GP should be according to the attached template, but in she attached a wrong letter in attachment. I send her email 2 times asking her to send me the template but she didn't reply, so I get a general letter from GP and uploaded. 

So, I dont know if I should go for medical as well. 

Medical link is in health examination section, that is a declaration kind of thing you fill that before your medical.