887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

5 minutes ago, Apr08 said:

My CO was Wendy but Grant was by Adam. Special thankx to Barracountry, Kamran and Gurpinder. Cheers

5 minutes ago, Apr08 said:

My CO was Wendy but Grant was by Adam. Special thankx to Barracountry, Kamran and Gurpinder. Cheers

Congratulations!!! Finally you got ur grant. Now they are opening previous files which is good. 

21 hours ago, Apr08 said:

Congrats, is your son born after application. Our CO is also Wendy but still nothing. Thx

My son was born in Sydney 2014 so when applied 887 in 2017 he was already 3 and half years.n we were not asked to do his medical as he had his medical done while applying 489.

Hope that helps n not to worry u will get there.

Hey all

i need your inputs.

I was on temporary visa in Australia living and working in Melbourne  befor my 489 regional visa granted. After my 489 visa granted, I worked in Melbourne for 2 months then I moved to regional and succefully completed my regional work and 20 months stay. Just wondering my initial 2 months stay and work in Melbourne will impact my 887 visa? If so, how can I convince CO as I'm looking for work in regional area.

2 hours ago, Ram9025 said:

Hey all

i need your inputs.

I was on temporary visa in Australia living and working in Melbourne  befor my 489 regional visa granted. After my 489 visa granted, I worked in Melbourne for 2 months then I moved to regional and succefully completed my regional work and 20 months stay. Just wondering my initial 2 months stay and work in Melbourne will impact my 887 visa? If so, how can I convince CO as I'm looking for work in regional area.

Hi Ram9025, just wonder if you are on state sponsored 489 visa?, because if you are on family sponsored 489, then you are allowed to work in Melbourne.

3 hours ago, Ram9025 said:

Hey all

i need your inputs.

Hey mate, 

Was you already in Australia when you got your 489? 

If yes, then when you get a 489 they give you 3 months to move to specified regional area. In this case it'll not impact on your case.