887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Thank Avi for info. Same I did while applying for 887. As my daughter not migrated with us.  I choose her status as non migrating family member and submitted form additional. Is this same as you did? 
Hi Tsep,

Just out of interest, may I know why did you choose your daughter as non migrating member? Do you know child visa cost too much?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Thank Avi for info. Same I did while applying for 887. As my daughter not migrated with us.  I choose her status as non migrating family member and submitted form additional. Is this same as you did? 
Hi Tsep,

Just out of interest, may I know why did you choose your daughter as non migrating member? Do you know child visa cost too much?

13 minutes ago, deftown said:

Hi Tsep,

Hey, because my daughter born in Australia and we applied 887 directly.  She not migrated with us. Visa cost I think 90$

51 minutes ago, Avi said:

Hi,
As i applied through agent, so she told me that these terms(NoN Accompanying ) keep on changing so if i add it to OTHERS for the family members who are not migrating with me they don't have to go for there PCC and Medical. Otherwise has to go for Medical and pcc for them as well.
Thanks hope it make sense.

Hi Avi

I applied 03 October and I have included my family members (parents and brother who were neither migrating or dependents) as non-accompanying members of family unit. Do you think it's a good idea to submit form 1023 before CO ask me to do so?

Thanks

1 minute ago, Bunny said:

Hi Avi

I applied 03 October and I have included my family members (parents and brother who were neither migrating or dependents) as non-accompanying members of family unit. Do you think it's a good idea to submit form 1023 before CO ask me to do so?

Thanks

Hi Bunny,
No i don't think so that's a good idea.If i would be in your place then i would have wait for the CO because i haven't read in earlier forum about this.
So better to wait. And lets see how much more time it takes for me there after you can make some decision.
Thanks 

12 minutes ago, Avi said:

Hi Bunny,
No i don't think so that's a good idea.If i would be in your place then i would have wait for the CO because i haven't read in earlier forum about this.
So better to wait. And lets see how much more time it takes for me there after you can make some decision.
Thanks 

Thank you Avi. When I check my application, details of my family members are coming up like that. They are definitely not dependents. Don't know why I didn't understand it before. Now I have a feeling that this can cause delays to my application. :( Anyway as you said I can watch your status until end of next month. I wish you will get your grant soon

image.png.99579d03267b0a1eb3a5d1060e07a146.png

1 hour ago, deftown said:

Oh I c. Did you pay the hospital charges for the delivery as 489 doesn't cover medicare? How much it costs?

Yes,  I paid around 6k$ but got insurance. Insurance not much cover doctor consulate charge. 

2 hours ago, Bunny said:

Hi Avi

Thanks

Better do it prior to a CO Allocation...u will avoid unnecessary delays...there is a seperate section for this...’Notify us’

when they pick up ur application from the queue..they will start working on this component!

6 minutes ago, Barracountry said:

Did u add your child on 489 by notifying DIBP,  before u filed 887..?

No directly apply 887 visa. Because my daughter born just few days before I applied.  I can say,  actually I wait for her born to apply. And that's why I also uploaded form 1436 to notify CO. 

6 hours ago, Bunny said:

Hi Avi

Thanks

Hi Bunny,

I have a friend who had the same situation as yours. CO asked for form 1023. As per the website, members of family unit should be your spouse and children only. For parents, brothers and sisters they should be put on the section of application on other family members.

image.png.f71f6d1c07cefa2ac0330a0a841a98a3.png

10 hours ago, Barracountry said:

Better do it prior to a CO Allocation...u will avoid unnecessary delays...there is a seperate section for this...’Notify us’

when they pick up ur application from the queue..they will start working on this component!

Thank you Barracountry. I will sumbit form 1023 ASAP. :) 

6 hours ago, scyan21 said:

Hi Bunny,

I have a friend who had the same situation as yours. CO asked for form 1023. As per the website, members of family unit should be your spouse and children only. For parents, brothers and sisters they should be put on the section of application on other family members.

image.png.f71f6d1c07cefa2ac0330a0a841a98a3.png

Hi Scyan 

Thank you very much for your advice. I will submit form 1023 today itself. ?