887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi all I am having a problem with my payg summary page it shows a residential  address which I provide at the time of my employment (that time i stayed with my brother in law and it is his address)because I did not change the address. Not what I will do? Attach the payg or not.

7 minutes ago, Arafat said:

Hi all I am having a problem with my payg summary page it shows a residential  address which I provide at the time of my employment (that time i stayed with my brother in law and it is his address)because I did not change the address. Not what I will do? Attach the payg or not.

I had the same issue with my husband he never changed his address. But I attached PAYG and mentioned it in the statutory declaration we provided for the time of stay with cousin. Since he is not the main applicant, it's not required to show his work documents anyway.

48 minutes ago, Rabea B said:

Yes he was 10 months

OK so I understand that, your son already born quite sometime before your first time application in April and he already added in immi account at time of first application in April. And immigration grant his 489 visa without medical. Same as my situation. In my case my daughter born just born one month before. And after received passport I applied my 887 visa and I attached her documents also. She just received 489 visa.  And still waiting for medical request. Thanks for info. Please correct me if I wrong. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bunny said:

I had the same issue with my husband he never changed his address. But I attached PAYG and mentioned it in the statutory declaration we provided for the time of stay with cousin. Since he is not the main applicant, it's not required to show his work documents anyway.

What  kind of statutory declaration commonwealth or state?? Do you think it will help. I don't want to claim the two week I stayed with them that's why I applied 2week later. My notice of assessment has my address and I attached it.

2 hours ago, Rabea B said:

Finally my ride came to an end, and received my grant :)

24-04-17 1st application submitted 

06-08-17 application rejected due to not completing 730 days in Australia, my original stay 640 days out of my two years

10-08-17 2nd application submitted 

06-11-17 request for wife's functional English and new born medical check. HAP ID was not activated, email was sent to homeaffairs email.

09-01-18 CO replied back to my email with HAP ID activation letter

12-02-18 PR granted

During the 3 correspondents my CO was Adam.

Good luck to everyone, hopefully yours is shorter than mine :) 

Great news,  well done for fighting and getting there!  Congratulations!!! :)

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, house said:

Hi, sorry to hear that, but it has happened before to another member of this forum if you can take a look at this post    https://www.pomsinadelaide.com/topic/32087-887-visa-whats-the-update/?do=findComment&comment=318671

Hi house, 

Wow,  thanks for this information. Seems exactly the same request as mine,  as if they copy-pasted it for me!  Now I feel better - nice to know it's nothing personal between me and Australian immigration, haha!  :)

33 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi house, 

Wow,  thanks for this information. Seems exactly the same request as mine,  as if they copy-pasted it for me!  Now I feel better - nice to know it's nothing personal between me and Australian immigration, haha!  :)

If you look at the spreadsheet you'll note that he/she is Russian too, so maybe it might have played a part in it.

Hey buddy,

I've a question. Can I fill my parents detail for question#44 in Form 80  or they will reflect in my application and DIBP will ask for the medical for them even though my parents are not in Australia and not migrated with me ?

large_Ques.jpg.8233027a063aaf4c0e05b956adee25f1.jpg

Edited by T04

6 hours ago, Rabea B said:

Yes 90% of the answers starts with 'depends' :) .  To stay in the safe side always make up your overseas stay before applying. In the immigration handbook they allowed short holidays but they didn't define how long is a short holiday.

Note that the case officer will never ask you to make up those days, it is straight forward he will check your stay in the first place to check eligibility for PR before looking at the rest of the documents. 

In my case I stayed for two years and I went for 2 trips oversea (6 weeks each). I was working during those trips and have payslips, and I was paying my rent and electricity bills..

Cheers

I know its might not be relevant for you. I send an email to mark he is a registered migration agent then he replied. 

"I can't comment on your eligibility without seeing your documentation at a consultation, however generally speaking the there is a policy allowance of 3 weeks per year for an applicant to be outside Australia on vacation, etc while still maintaining a residence in Australia, and the 3 weeks per year is not deducted from the living in Australia time - ie, it's counted as time in Australia for purposes of the requirement of the 887 visa to live in the designated area for 2 years while holding the 489.

Best regards,

Mark Northam"

I have no idea is it legit or not, probably no one can say anything about it. Best of luck once again. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, house said:

If you look at the spreadsheet you'll note that he/she is Russian too, so maybe it might have played a part in it.

Hi,  yes, you are right,  I spoke to some Russian friends yesterday,  they have gone through it too.  Exactly the same.  We must have a separate assessment procedure designed for us,  lol. I am flattered! 

8 hours ago, Maxzone said:

I know its might not be relevant for you. I send an email to mark he is a registered migration agent then he replied. 

"I can't comment on your eligibility without seeing your documentation at a consultation, however generally speaking the there is a policy allowance of 3 weeks per year for an applicant to be outside Australia on vacation, etc while still maintaining a residence in Australia, and the 3 weeks per year is not deducted from the living in Australia time - ie, it's counted as time in Australia for purposes of the requirement of the 887 visa to live in the designated area for 2 years while holding the 489.

Best regards,

Mark Northam"

I have no idea is it legit or not, probably no one can say anything about it. Best of luck once again. 

When I called the immigration before applying 887, they told me the same thing. 3 weeks allowed. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Rabea B said:

Finally my ride came to an end, and received my grant :)

24-04-17 1st application submitted 

06-08-17 application rejected due to not completing 730 days in Australia, my original stay 640 days out of my two years

10-08-17 2nd application submitted 

06-11-17 request for wife's functional English and new born medical check. HAP ID was not activated, email was sent to homeaffairs email.

09-01-18 CO replied back to my email with HAP ID activation letter

12-02-18 PR granted

During the 3 correspondents my CO was Adam.

Good luck to everyone, hopefully yours is shorter than mine :) 

Loads of congratulations.

Valentine's day gift for your wifey and you. :)

Cheers.

• Thanks 1