887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Just now, kash said:

Hi everyone,

i have uploaded payslips and tax returns paper, is it enough or do I upload bank statement as well

thanks in adv for reply

Hi mate,

Upload everything you have make stronger your evidences. It would avoid requesting more documents by CO  and help to direct grant

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kash said:

Hi everyone,

i have uploaded payslips and tax returns paper, is it enough or do I upload bank statement as well

thanks in adv for reply

Upload whatever you can. Payslips, Tax - PAYG, Notice of Assessment, Superannuation doc, Bank statement showing pay from your employer, letter from employer, etc.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Hi everyone, Just a quick question i applied on 29/11/2017.I just realize that my passport is expiring   19-08-2018.Not sure should i get new passport or wait for case office to ask me to get new one.Is there any rule that passport need to have 6 month valid date?do anyone got same problem before? 

36 minutes ago, Wali said:

Hi everyone, Just a quick question i applied on 29/11/2017.I just realize that my passport is expiring   19-08-2018.Not sure should i get new passport or wait for case office to ask me to get new one.Is there any rule that passport need to have 6 month valid date?do anyone got same problem before? 

I would suggest you can start with the renewal process and update the passport details once you receive it. Let's not to create a reason for CO to hold off your file.

On 12/02/2018 at 11:00 AM, Karembak said:

Hi everyone,

I submit my application on 5 July 2017, and I added my newborn daughter in my application on November, got Bridging visa granted for my daughter on December, but I still haven't heard anything from them since then. I've noticed that some people apply in August or even September already get the visa granted,  should I contact them to follow up? and does anyone know how to reach them, as I applied via my immi agency. 

Hi bro,  any update for your side. Please keep in touch. We both in same situation. I think by this month end they will ask for newborn medical. Please update. Thanks 

28 minutes ago, Samirk said:

Visa application 3rd of sep

Co assigned end of november asked for one year employment proof

Submjtted required docs on first week of december

Granted today

Hi Samirk

Congratulation on your grant!!!! 

did you travel overseas for ur 489 visa? If so how many times and how many days you have travelled? 

Thanks 

2 hours ago, Wali said:

Hi Wali,

As Ruben says, start renewing your passport now, but don't worry much - you are well within timeframe for 887 application requirement. The rule is - you should have minimum 6 month between your visa application date and your passport expiry date, which you have. :)  Good luck mate. :)

PS I actually had less than 6 months when I applied, but I managed to quickly renew old passport and updated details on immi account. 9_9

Hi everyone,

I got my visa grant today, exactly 6months from the time I applied. God is good.

Applied: Sept. 6, 2017

Co: Nov. 29, 2017

Asked for more details on my AFP

(Was offshore during the time of CO, went offshore 3 times during my application and informed the immigration)

Grant: Feb 21, 2018.

Thanks everyone for keeping this forum alive..

• Like 2

Just now, Samie said:

Hi everyone,

I got my visa grant today, exactly 6months from the time I applied. God is good.

Applied: Sept. 6, 2017

Co: Nov. 29, 2017

Asked for more details on my AFP

(Was offshore during the time of CO, went offshore 3 times during my application and informed the immigration)

Grant: Feb 21, 2018.

Thanks everyone for keeping this forum alive..

Hi Samie 

Its awsome to know that your visa has been granted.

Can you please advise me how many days you have stayed in overseas during ur 489 visa?