887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

53 minutes ago, Pomology said:

This is a good idea. I've chnaged 4 addresses in 2 yrs time in designated area. Just attahced cover letter explaining all this. Are Lease, utility bills, tenancy ledger and bank statements enough proof for this or do I need to upload any more docs?

where did you attach the cover letter? under other documents ?

Guys,
Do you realise, yesterday alone we actually saw 6 (!) grants received! [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4] Isn't it great?! Our COs are on fire!
Oh six.. I only saw 5? Anyway good to see things moving.. feel alive !!!!

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, su89 said:

Oh six.. I only saw 5? Anyway good to see things moving.. feel alive !!!!

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

I call it GRANT SHOWER! :)

Applied CO Grant
AK 10/09/2017 12/12/2017 28/02/2018
WAF 12/09/2017 15/12/2017 28/02/2018
Fareena 15/09/2017   28/02/2018
NK17Sep17 17/09/2017 15/01/2018 28/02/2018
Syl & Swetha 18/09/2017 22/01/2018 28/02/2018
Kkang 21/09/2017 21/01/2018 28/02/2018
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hello Everone,

just got my grant,

timeline: Applied 13 July First CO

10 OCT 1st CO : Wife AFP and IELTS

22 Dec: Resubmit wife AFP as it was not for immigration purpose

Visa grant: 01/03/2018

thanks each and every one who keeps this forum live 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Khan90 said:

Hello mate I was in similar situation earlier. I also applied my visa with 66 days gap. Then just to be on safer side I contacted immigration lawyer. He suggested me to withdraw my case and I did next day. U have 55 days gap which is more then normal. My lawyer sent me some rules criteria etc.  it says if applicant goes away for 3 weeks each year that would not distract 2 years waiting period. But immigration keep saying 4 weeks in years is reasonable and its really confusing . He also said 42 days gap is normal but more then that can be a question mark. For that advice I paid him $200.Now u may Wana take some legal advice cz there is no point having refusal after 6 7 months. Good luck brother 

Thanks a lot, Khan90. 

Don't know what to do? Due to some personal reason, I just need to get my residency by July or August otherwise I will have to face enormous financial loss. If I withdraw my application now and relodge my application I won't get my residency by then. Don't know what to do?

4 hours ago, Pomology said:

This is a good idea. I've chnaged 4 addresses in 2 yrs time in designated area. Just attahced cover letter explaining all this. Are Lease, utility bills, tenancy ledger and bank statements enough proof for this or do I need to upload any more docs?

if you have stayed with your friends or relatives without any proper lease agreement just keep a stat dec mentioned about your stay and your full name .. and ask them to sign it for you 

3 hours ago, Ruben said:

where did you attach the cover letter? under other documents ?

if you keeping letter for residency proof it’s under residence.. select others and in description write cover letter to CO regarding your stay 

1 minute ago, Waf said:

if you have stayed with your friends or relatives without any proper lease agreement just keep a stat dec mentioned about your stay and your full name .. and ask them to sign it for you 

No no...I've had my name in all of the leases...I've attahced tenancy ledger highlighting my name..

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Khan90 said:

Hello mate I was in similar situation earlier. I also applied my visa with 66 days gap. Then just to be on safer side I contacted immigration lawyer. He suggested me to withdraw my case and I did next day. U have 55 days gap which is more then normal. My lawyer sent me some rules criteria etc.  it says if applicant goes away for 3 weeks each year that would not distract 2 years waiting period. But immigration keep saying 4 weeks in years is reasonable and its really confusing . He also said 42 days gap is normal but more then that can be a question mark. For that advice I paid him $200.Now u may Wana take some legal advice cz there is no point having refusal after 6 7 months. Good luck brother 

In 2 years, I only went for 6 weeks (in first yr only, didn't go in second yr) offshore. Out of this, I've compensated 2 weeks. Do you reckon 4 weeks (30 days) will be enough for 2 years?

1 hour ago, nelakash said:

Thanks a lot, Khan90. 

Don't know what to do? Due to some personal reason, I just need to get my residency by July or August otherwise I will have to face enormous financial loss. If I withdraw my application now and relodge my application I won't get my residency by then. Don't know what to do?

Hi Nelakash if you go on page 596 on this forum there is one applicant nuwa. She had 680 stays in regional and she got refused. Have a look into this one. My friend you have even less then 670. Choice is all urs am just giving you my personal experience and past references. 

17 minutes ago, Pomology said:

In 2 years, I only went for 6 weeks (in first yr only, didn't go in second yr) offshore. Out of this, I've compensated 2 weeks. Do you reckon 4 weeks (30 days) will be enough for 2 years?

Mate on the behalf of information from lawyer actual days in regional should not be less then 688. He also said i never had any refusal with 42 days gap. Immigration keep saying 1 month in a year is reasonable and same time they say it depends on case officer. So it's really confusing and annoying being a applicant we should have open information but unfortunately we don't have. Goodluck mate 

33 minutes ago, Pomology said:

No no...I've had my name in all of the leases...I've attahced tenancy ledger highlighting my name..

I have made a table in cover letter like this illustrated which cover which month as well if it’s handy .. and also different table illustrating the period and address lived on 

2687CC53-2B1E-4D09-9FEA-27D04404701F.jpeg

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Khan90 said:

Hi Nelakash if you go on page 596 on this forum there is one applicant nuwa. She had 680 stays in regional and she got refused. Have a look into this one. My friend you have even less then 670. Choice is all urs am just giving you my personal experience and past references. 

Oh.. I am concerned too. I have applied with 698 days in Australia out of 730. Do we need to be v strict with 730 days? Actually I was out for 62 days total and I have applied after staying extra 30 days.. What do you guys reckon...:(

10 hours ago, kash said:

Hello Everone,

just got my grant,

timeline: Applied 13 July First CO

10 OCT 1st CO : Wife AFP and IELTS

22 Dec: Resubmit wife AFP as it was not for immigration purpose

Visa grant: 01/03/2018

thanks each and every one who keeps this forum live 

Congrats!!!!

13 hours ago, Manny (Applied 14 Dec 17) said:

Oh.. I am concerned too. I have applied with 698 days in Australia out of 730. Do we need to be v strict with 730 days? Actually I was out for 62 days total and I have applied after staying extra 30 days.. What do you guys reckon...:(

Hi Manny I had only 11 days more than you. I had only 709 and got a direct grant without issue

• Like 1