887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

6 hours ago, Ruben said:

That shouldn't be a problem at all, the requirement is to study and live in designed areas, that doesnt restrict visiting interstates for short trips/visits. I don't think so you'd need to mention your interstate trips, but make sure all your work related documents are tied to your current location.

Thank you for reply.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Khan90 said:

Seriously??? 

What is that "seriously" meant?

Initially, I live in WA. I have a FIFO job requires me to works in Weipa (sorry, not Cairns).

My manger requires me to attend one days meeting in Brisbane.

I am quite worry about I will breach my 489 family sponsored visa (WA) as the visa have 8549 restriction - Live, work and study in all Australia except Brisbane, Newcastle, Sydney and Wollongong.

Can you please advise can I consider the meeting as a short trip to Brisbane? Will it consider breach of visa condition?

Cheers,

4 hours ago, Hewitt Tan said:

What is that "seriously" meant?

Initially, I live in WA. I have a FIFO job requires me to works in Weipa (sorry, not Cairns).

My manger requires me to attend one days meeting in Brisbane.

I am quite worry about I will breach my 489 family sponsored visa (WA) as the visa have 8549 restriction - Live, work and study in all Australia except Brisbane, Newcastle, Sydney and Wollongong.

Can you please advise can I consider the meeting as a short trip to Brisbane? Will it consider breach of visa condition?

Cheers,

I have visited 6 states within first 2 years for holiday purposes and it never affected my visa. It's not that you take all your belongings, family, and house to your one day meeting in Brisbane and mostly it's a part of your job in regional area. I don't think it matters at all. 

• Like 2

Hey guys

applied on 09 Oct 2017

case officer Sophorn allocated today 05 Mar 2018

Requested additional documents.

Australian Federal Police (AFP) clearance National Police Check
Updated - name as passport and alias

Colour copy of your passport
Updated - I note your passport is due to expire

I got a few questions as well

My passport is expiring on 30052018

Shall i upload my old passport here or do they want me to apply for new passport and then upload that.

AFP i have already uploaded before and it is still valid as i applied in October only. 

Shall i upload the same AFP .

Thanks 

Sunny

29 minutes ago, sunnyabat said:

Hey guys

applied on 09 Oct 2017

Shall i upload my old passport here or do they want me to apply for new passport and then upload that.

AFP i have already uploaded before and it is still valid as i applied in October only. 

Thanks 

Sunny

Hi Sunny,

I suggest you upload your old passport and apply for a new one immediately.  Question...does your 'last updated' also show 9 October 2017 in your immi account?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, sunnyabat said:

Hey guys

applied on 09 Oct 2017

Hi Sunny,

In my opinion, the safest option is to get a new AFP which shows all existing spellings of your names, married/maiden name (if you have them). Use the exact name from your passport and your current address  when applying for a new AFP.

Upload the colour copy of your old passport, but probably apply for a new one at the same time and attach the evidence that you have applied for new passport, like a receipt.

Guys, anyone has a better idea? :):) 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi Sunny,

In my opinion, the safest option is to get a new AFP which shows all existing spellings of your names, married/maiden name (if you have them). Use the exact name from your passport and your current address  when applying for a new AFP.

Upload the colour copy of your old passport, but probably apply for a new one at the same time and attach the evidence that you have applied for new passport, like a receipt.

Guys, anyone has a better idea? :):) 

Agree with Russki, I guess people are asked for new PCC when applicant name is not same as on the passport. Looks like a courtesy call regarding your expiring passport but it would be good to attach the receipt once you have applied for a new one. 

• Like 1

Hi,

I am starting to fill the visa application. However I have a doubt about one question. There is a question about family members. As per question, we need to declare all details such as parents, brothers, sisters, children etc. whether they ie or not. I am not sure, this is only relevant to my family such as children and partner or this should include all my family member such as brother , sister, parents. I just confuse about this question as I can select even they married or not in drop down menu.

This means, should I declare all close relative.

Can some one help for this?

4 minutes ago, sak745 said:

Hi,

I am starting to fill the visa application. However I have a doubt about one question. There is a question about family members. As per question, we need to declare all details such as parents, brothers, sisters, children etc. whether they ie or not. I am not sure, this is only relevant to my family such as children and partner or this should include all my family member such as brother , sister, parents. I just confuse about this question as I can select even they married or not in drop down menu.

This means, should I declare all close relative.

Can some one help for this?

No, your Family is your spouse and children. There is a reference link explaining what family is & I didn't go there.

I did the same mistake including my parents and siblings & already submitted a wrong information request

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Arifin said:

I applied on 14 November,till now status received.Can you inform me anyone,when my application will be processed.

Hi, I applied on 8th November 2017. Still it shows as RECEIVED. I think that they haven't started processing our applications yet. We have to wait another 5-6 weeks for a decision. Waiting ?

1 hour ago, sunnyabat said:

Hey guys

applied on 09 Oct 2017

Thanks 

Sunny

Nice to know Sunny that your case is open now...

I applied on same date too...Still nothing...Waiting....

6 minutes ago, slvicky said:

No, your Family is your spouse and children. There is a reference link explaining what family is & I didn't go there.

I did the same mistake including my parents and siblings & already submitted a wrong information request

1 minute ago, 887_2018 said:

Does anybody who applied in November 2017, get a notification of case officer allocation? Please update.

According to updates in this thread, they still processing application submitted in early October. So, we still have to wait :)

BTW. I submitted on 26th November

Hi ,

Thanks for information. Actually I have submitted day before yesterday and paid visa fee, though I have to add the attachments.

Do you know how to correct this error as there is no possibility to access the submitted form? Will it be issue for my visa?

2 minutes ago, sak745 said:

Hi ,

Thanks for information. Actually I have submitted day before yesterday and paid visa fee, though I have to add the attachments.

Do you know how to correct this error as there is no possibility to access the submitted form? Will it be issue for my visa?

You can submit incorrect information request from your IMMI account. go to Update Us from the menu and submit incorrect information

1 hour ago, sunnyabat said:

Hey guys

applied on 09 Oct 2017

Thanks 

Sunny

Hey Sunny,

Would you know what time did you apply on 09/10? I mean was it in morning or night?

I applied late night...