887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

12 minutes ago, Veman said:

Thank you all on this forum for providing timely support. I would like to share my happy news that I just received my Visa grant.

Congrats Veman!!! :):) 

Please kindly update our spreadsheet tracker before you run off and start celebrating!!! ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thank you all on this forum for providing timely support. I would like to share my happy news that I just received my Visa grant.
See.. they took awhile but gave you the best possible outcome one could get.. congrats friend.. enjoy.. write us about what docs you submitted

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Hi,

I uploaded form 80 document, later I realized that there was a mistake in that. I forgot to include the one employment details of my wife under list employment from birth. Can anyone tell what can I do for this? Should I upload the page that I made a mistake and let them know through 1053 (incorrect answers) of mistake or is it enough to let them know only through incorrect answers without uploading form 80 page? 

On 07/03/2018 at 9:14 AM, su89 said:

Now after Alexior we will have no one from our forum till mid October.. MV2010, Arun and Singh.. you are next.. pls keep us posted when you hear some thing. Eagerly waiting to see the timelines.
Meanwhilr Russki, Kun 887 and peter get ready.. emoji4.pngemoji4.png so happy to see people getting grants..

Hi guys, 

I’m a silence follower of this forum since few weeks. I came to know via this forum  so far that CO have requested docs n granted till 10th of Oct file. I have got few mates who have lodged file before me (20th Oct). I will be posting if I hear anything back from them so I believe it would be easy to figure out timelines for everyone. Don’t stress, do your best n forget the rest. Good luck guys ???

Cheers 

• Like 3

Hi guys, 
I’m a silence follower of this forum since few weeks. I came to know via this forum  so far that CO have requested docs n granted till 10th of Oct file. I have got few mates who have lodged file before me (20th Oct). I will be posting if I hear anything back from them so I believe it would be easy to figure out timelines for everyone. Don’t stress, do your best n forget the rest. Good luck guys [emoji1303][emoji3]
Cheers 
That will be wonderful.. and will be helpful to see the progress.. thanks mate

4 hours ago, B3sT said:

when did you apply?

CO and is it a direct grant?

Regards

3 hours ago, Kun said:

Congratulations mate...

Can you please share your details?

Please find my details below.

Date of application 7th Oct 2017 and direct grant on 8th Mar 2018. CO was Adam. I have attached the following documents to my application.

Form 80, Form 1221
Employer reference letters, address proof letter, service letter, Job offer letter and Work contract letter
AFP police check and PCC
Marriage certificate, birth ceritifcate and Kid school reports
Lease agreements, Utilities bills, Vehicle registration Certificates 
All pay slips, Bank statements, PAYG, Super statements and Tax assement notice
Passport scan copies, Passport size photographs
National Identification documents from my country

• Like 3

Hi guys, 
I’m a silence follower of this forum since few weeks. I came to know via this forum  so far that CO have requested docs n granted till 10th of Oct file. I have got few mates who have lodged file before me (20th Oct). I will be posting if I hear anything back from them so I believe it would be easy to figure out timelines for everyone. Don’t stress, do your best n forget the rest. Good luck guys [emoji1303][emoji3]
Cheers 
Hey. Have you updated the spreadsheet ... pls update it.. [emoji16][emoji16]

35 minutes ago, Veman said:

Please find my details below.

Date of application 7th Oct 2017 and direct grant on 8th Mar 2018. CO was Adam. I have attached the following documents to my application.

Form 80, Form 1221
Employer reference letters, address proof letter, service letter, Job offer letter and Work contract letter
AFP police check and PCC
Marriage certificate, birth ceritifcate and Kid school reports
Lease agreements, Utilities bills, Vehicle registration Certificates 
All pay slips, Bank statements, PAYG, Super statements and Tax assement notice
Passport scan copies, Passport size photographs
National Identification documents from my country

Hey. Thanks for the list.

Did you submit spouse IELTS certificate?

On 06/03/2018 at 1:01 PM, Ruben said:

Hi Raman, you can email them with your travel details, Adelaide.gsm.team10@homeaffairs.gov.au. I have called again Immi department today , the person on the phone mentioned they will put travel note on my file so CO will be aware. 

Hi Ruben, as you mentioned in earlier message that you are travelling overseas, so which visa class you are holding at the moment ?  i am on 487 visa now. i assume we dont need Bridging visa B to come back to aus untill we have valid 487 or 489 visa, right ? Thanks 

2 minutes ago, slvicky said:

Does your spouse have a degree or higher diploma? If so, did you submit them or mentioned in Form 80?

Sorry for so many questions. Just trying to figure out the list of documents :)

I just remembered that I have paid 2nd instalment for my spouse English eligibility while processing 489  Visa. So not submitted IELTS proof this time.