sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

Any news fron Sam.. or any one else who applied in mid October?

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, su89 said:

Any news fron Sam.. or any one else who applied in mid October?

It seems that no one get grants yet today

2 hours ago, sak745 said:

Hi,

I have some concern about overseas visiting during 2 years.

I applied exactly after two years for 887 visa ,but I stayed outside Australia 3 weeks for holiday. I heard , they don't deduct up to 4 weeks. Is it correct?

Hi Sak745,

It will not be any issue for you as even I went on holiday and travelled to my home country for 3 weeks and I applied immediately  after my two years of 489 Visa. I got my 887 visa grant last week.

Cheers.

Just now, Veman said:

Hi Sak745,

It will not be any issue for you as even I went on holiday and travelled to my home country for 3 weeks and I applied immediately  after my two years of 489 Visa. I got my 887 visa grant last week.

Cheers.

Hi mate, when did you apply? And your grant date?

29 minutes ago, Veman said:

Hi Sak745,

Cheers.

Thanks mate, It is great relief. I was bit stressed.

6 hours ago, Haimu said:

Any update Russki?? About grant

Hi guys, no update yet.  I have exactly same scenario as Kun and Sahil. All desperately waiting!!!  :)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 27Oct2017 said:

Hi 27Oct, this information is a bit illusive: I remember seeing it while applying for 887, but do not remember where I saw it. :( If if find it again,  I will post on here. 

4 hours ago, sak745 said:

Thanks mate, It is great relief. I was bit stressed.

49 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi guys, no update yet.  I have exactly same scenario as Kun and Sahil. All desperately waiting!!!  :)

I went for 7 weeks holiday during my 2 years. Will it b an issue?? 

55 minutes ago, Haimu said:

I went for 7 weeks holiday during my 2 years. Will it b an issue?? 

Hi Haimu,  

Just to clarify: Did you make up time for those 7 weeks holiday? I mean,  did you stay in your regional area for 2 years + 7 weeks?  If yes, you  should be fine.  :)

Hi All,

when you upload bank statements did anyone has pdf file larger than 5MB which is the maximum file side system allow. I have 4 bank statement where 2 of them are larger than 5MB. Any thoughts?

3 minutes ago, slvicky said:

Hi All,

when you upload bank statements did anyone has pdf file larger than 5MB which is the maximum file side system allow. I have 4 bank statement where 2 of them are larger than 5MB. Any thoughts?

Try to compress it until become  under 5 MB and upload 

10 minutes ago, DarDec said:

Try to compress it until become  under 5 MB and upload 

Cool. Found a pdf compress software. All good now :) 

1 minute ago, slvicky said:

Cool. Found a pdf compress software. All good now :) 

Yes. Heaps of them nowadays. Cheers mate. 

Good morning peeps.

Wish for direct to all who are waiting there queue.

Have a beautiful day.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Kun said:

Good morning peeps.

Wish for direct to all who are waiting there queue.

Have a beautiful day.

We have lots of gaps in Oct after 10th so its hard to find out how the CO is processing applications.

Best of luck everyone waiting from Sept to Oct.

Regards

• Like 1

On ‎13‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 8:21 AM, 887_2018 said:

Hi 👋 everybody,

Did anyone get grants today? Please update us.

Thanks

Hi 887_2018,

Applied on the 18.11.2017 - status Received - no update so far:( According to your stats hoping to get my Golden Mail at least in the mid of April9_9

3 minutes ago, Kate said:

Hi 887_2018,

Applied on the 18.11.2017 - status Received - no update so far:( According to your stats hoping to get my Golden Mail at least in the mid of April9_9

Hi Kate, I applied on 8th November 2018. Status is still RECEIVED. No CO or any update yet. We may get any reply by April. Looking forward to get any update 😊

Applied on 20th Ooctober. Too stressed as i need to travel in the first week of April. Dont know what and when to expect. With no track of CO timeframe, hoping to get it as pleasant surprise soon. Fingers crossed.

2 minutes ago, aruntyagi1806 said:

Applied on 20th Ooctober. Too stressed as i need to travel in the first week of April. Dont know what and when to expect. With no track of CO timeframe, hoping to get it as pleasant surprise soon. Fingers crossed.

You will get the grant very soon

• Like 2

Dear All,

I applied on 14th of October and CO emailed me today asking for newborn's Birth Certificate (applied for Australian one) and Passport. They asked to provide the docs within 28 days but it may take more time to get the Passport since Birth Certificate not ready yet. Any suggestions from anyone on the same boat?

Dear All,

I applied on 14th of October and CO emailed me today asking for newborn's Birth Certificate (applied for Australian one) and Passport. They asked to provide the docs within 28 days but it may take more time to get the Passport since Birth Certificate not ready yet. Any suggestions from anyone on the same boat?

Glad to hear that you got contacted.. what i would do is apply for birth certificate and pp asap and upload any recipts or acknoledgements as a proof that you are on the process of getting them..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zubayer said:

Dear All,

Hi mate, try to provide required documents as soon as possible, otherwise you will have to wait more than another two months. Anyway it seems that they have started processing mid October applications.

Dear All,
Hi zubayer,

How did you apply for Australian passport when you didn't get the PR yet?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

45 minutes ago, 887_2018 said:

Hi mate, try to provide required documents as soon as possible, otherwise you will have to wait more than another two months. Anyway it seems that they have started processing mid October applications.

Yes, I am trying to......Did not expect they will take more than 5 weeks to process a baby's birth certificate born in Australia.