887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi guys I just want you guys know that my PR has been granted today.

Applied on 20/10/2017
Direct Grant today 26/03/2018

Thank you very much for all the helps. I wish you guys all the best. Ask me anything if you want.

Nish

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Iam really happy for you Nish.. really happy.. Enjoy this well deserved long awaited freedom! Guys, its slow but yet getting processed.. [emoji16][emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys, a quick question to u all... Please respond if possible.. Like u all know that I have been asked for AFP again. So,  do I need to include my mother's maiden name in police clearance as in our culture after marriage we change our last name to husband's family name. So,  do I need to include my previous name before marriage in PCC...what do u guys reckon?? 

Thanks

On 3/23/2018 at 10:05 AM, Nish_Darwin said:

Hi Guys- Now I am nearing the possible contact I just have quick question. 

1 year job requirement - 10 Months Full time and  4 Months casual Payslips 

(I have done 3 jobs during that one year and provided following )

1.Service certificates (for 3 jobs)

2.Salary Slips (for 3 jobs)

3.Bank statements (1 set)

4.Notcie of Assessments 

5.PayG

6. Super documents

However did not include any job offer contracts for any job. Will it be any concern? 

Congratulations for the grant,

I think I have similar scenario like you, For 1 year work requirement I did it on 3 full time jobs ( 11 months on full time basis and 8 months casual job ). I can provide all the documents above including job contracts. But I live on employer's accommodation for free or just pay small amount of monies. So I don't have electricity bills, etc. I think my case is a little bit different.

That's why I still not lodge my application for 887 visa although it's already more than 2 years since the granted of my 489 visa.

My 489 visa was granted onshore on 11 December 2015

Information
For some people it would be very informative
When you apply pcc please put your name same like passport. If your name is altogether on passport and no surname then please leave surname column blank. If you have got surname on passport then put your surname on afp form. Due to this silly mistake, i haven't got my grant. So please who have done this mistake then reapply your pcc an resubmit. It will save your time.

Thanks

Sent from my vivo 1716 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

5 hours ago, aruntyagi1806 said:

Hi guys,

Sorry for delayed info.

Me to became PR holder today. Direct grant.

Same timline as Nish.

This forum is very informative. Helped alot. God bless all of you.

Nish u were right. Thanks to you.

Hi mate, congratulations. Enjoy the freedom now ?

• Like 1

Hi guys,
Sorry for delayed info.
Same timline as Nish.

Congratulations!!!! Guys this week will be a good week..though it looks slow we already have 2 grants to start with.. [emoji847]

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Congratulations for the grant,
I think I have similar scenario like you, For 1 year work requirement I did it on 3 full time jobs ( 11 months on full time basis and 8 months casual job ). I can provide all the documents above including job contracts. But I live on employer's accommodation for free or just pay small amount of monies. So I don't have electricity bills, etc. I think my case is a little bit different.
That's why I still not lodge my application for 887 visa although it's already more than 2 years since the granted of my 489 visa.
My 489 visa was granted onshore on 11 December 2015

Thank you! Can you just get a letter fron your job to prove ur residency ? That would be sufficient with ur rego, license etc. In my case i attached my own stat dec (not even from landlord). Attach a bank statement too.

6 hours ago, Suhana said:

Hi guys, a quick question to u all... Please respond if possible.. Like u all know that I have been asked for AFP again. So,  do I need to include my mother's maiden name in police clearance as in our culture after marriage we change our last name to husband's family name. So,  do I need to include my previous name before marriage in PCC...what do u guys reckon?? 

Thanks

Hi Suhana,

Yes,  please include all the names you have been known by. Including maiden name.  :)

12 hours ago, Nish_Darwin said:

Hi guys I just want you guys know that my PR has been granted today.

Applied on 20/10/2017
Direct Grant today 26/03/2018

Thank you very much for all the helps. I wish you guys all the best. Ask me anything if you want.

Nish

Yay,  congrats nish!!!!  So happy for you.  Enjoy!!!  :D:D Stay on forum for a bit to support us!  xD

• Like 1

7 hours ago, aruntyagi1806 said:

Hi guys,

Sorry for delayed info.

Same timline as Nish.

Congratulations mate!!!  Your wish for direct grant has come true!!!  xD Great news!!! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, aruntyagi1806 said:

Hi guys,

Sorry for delayed info.

Same timline as Nish.

Cheers mate...

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Suhana said:

Thank you Russki, but where do I put my maiden name as we got coloum for other given name but none for maiden name.

I don't remember how the form is set out, but it is OK to put together "all names you are or have been known by". I vaguely remember having to explain each name, for example, against each name entry I had to put "alternative spelling", "maiden name", "married name" etc. All forms are different, but the main objective is to provide all names you have ever had with the correct spelling. :):) 

I am sorry I couldn't be of much help, maybe, the guys here can advise more? :)