887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

8 minutes ago, neel said:

no didnt pay any fees, my son hasnt got bridging visa for 887. 

i called immigration they gave me email id , i attached all documents like passport and birth

certificate for my child and applied 489.  for 887 visa i went to my online account and updated on my file.

That's good.  Actually I haven't send me any email to immigration. When CO assign, CO just grant 489 for my daughter. If I did like you may be I have got my grant by this time. 

15 minutes ago, Suhana said:

Hi guys Good to see grants ...russki, kun, 887aus -move on finish the September list!!!! Hope u may get today or tomorrow 

We would be delighted to move on and to free the way for you guys! :) :P Interesting - COs picking up a lot of fresh files, we are now on 25th October applicants! Maybe, they will take mercy on second-timers tomorrow - last day of the week! :) 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Shan said:

Hi there 

I am a silent follower of this forum. I've just got my 887 visa directly granted. Applied on 25th Oct 2017. Thanks all for the very useful  tips and suggestions, ie renew the police check.Best of  luck to everyone who is still waiting. Thanks 

Congratulations. Enjoy the freedom ?

1 hour ago, Tsep said:

That's good.  Actually I haven't send me any email to immigration. When CO assign, CO just grant 489 for my daughter. If I did like you may be I have got my grant by this time. 

yeah, just pray that we get soon. As its weird if they looking at files from Oct, why urs and mine are still on hold. 

we like others have submitted all documents, adding a baby is not an issue, as how we can add a baby without passport. 

Im confused, why they taking these long for us. 

6 hours ago, Mossvale2010 said:

Thanks JOGC,

I did not wait to compensate 10 weeks of holiday period. Don’t be surprise, I lodged 887 only in 23 months after moving in regional area according to provided residential evidence. Anyway, I was holding 489 visa since more than 24 months, which is the most imp thing. Just keep your confidence high n let CO to do rest of the work. Cheers mate :-)

Thanks for the infor mate, now you can start planning the celebration ;)

cheers

10 minutes ago, neel said:

yeah, just pray that we get soon. As its weird if they looking at files from Oct, why urs and mine are still on hold. 

we like others have submitted all documents, adding a baby is not an issue, as how we can add a baby without passport. 

Im confused, why they taking these long for us. 

Yes, there are two more in forum who have same situations. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Poonam said:

Hi there we have also applied on 24-10-17 and no co allocation yet ....???on immigration our it is stated application received ??????????.This wait is frustrating 

Did you went out of the country after applying or did an amendment to your application like adding a newborn child?

7 hours ago, Mossvale2010 said:

Thanks JOGC,

I did not wait to compensate 10 weeks of holiday period. Don’t be surprise, I lodged 887 only in 23 months after moving in regional area according to provided residential evidence. Anyway, I was holding 489 visa since more than 24 months, which is the most imp thing. Just keep your confidence high n let CO to do rest of the work. Cheers mate :-)

You are a lucky person indeed !

1 hour ago, Russki said:

We would be delighted to move on and to free the way for you guys! :) :P Interesting - COs picking up a lot of fresh files, we are now on 25th October applicants! Maybe, they will take mercy on second-timers tomorrow - last day of the week! :) 

Nothing lasts forever Russki,so every minute that goes by count yourself closer to a grant.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, slvicky said:

Maybe they put on hold whenever someone goes out of the country & give priority to others. MAYBE :)

But it’s frustrating .....and also on IMMI site date of submission of application is different from last updated date .....does it make any difference ?

6 minutes ago, slvicky said:

In which situations last updated date gets changed. Because I uploaded few documents recently but still my last updated date is unchanged

It changed after their system maintenance. I can't remember exact date, because they often do System maintenances 

2 hours ago, Poonam said:

Hi there we have also applied on 24-10-17 and no co allocation yet ....???on immigration our it is stated application received ??????????.This wait is frustrating 

Hi Poonam, 

my status also shows as application received and will be assessed shortly...i applied on 19 october 2017. 

8 minutes ago, neel said:

Hi Poonam, 

my status also shows as application received and will be assessed shortly...i applied on 19 october 2017. 

Hopefully u will get ur direct grant soon????but my file status shows application received ....hopefully tomorrow will be our day????