Jump to content
  • Sign Up
sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

Recommended Posts

Hi guys Good to see grants ...russki, kun, 887aus -move on finish the September list!!!! Hope u may get today or tomorrow 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, neel said:

no didnt pay any fees, my son hasnt got bridging visa for 887. 

i called immigration they gave me email id , i attached all documents like passport and birth

certificate for my child and applied 489.  for 887 visa i went to my online account and updated on my file.

 

That's good.  Actually I haven't send me any email to immigration. When CO assign, CO just grant 489 for my daughter. If I did like you may be I have got my grant by this time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Tsep said:

That's good.  Actually I haven't send me any email to immigration. When CO assign, CO just grant 489 for my daughter. If I did like you may be I have got my grant by this time. 

You did quick way to add newborn. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Suhana said:

Hi guys Good to see grants ...russki, kun, 887aus -move on finish the September list!!!! Hope u may get today or tomorrow 

We would be delighted to move on and to free the way for you guys! :) :P Interesting - COs picking up a lot of fresh files, we are now on 25th October applicants! Maybe, they will take mercy on second-timers tomorrow - last day of the week! :) 

  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Shan said:

Hi there 

I am a silent follower of this forum. I've just got my 887 visa directly granted. Applied on 25th Oct 2017. Thanks all for the very useful  tips and suggestions, ie renew the police check.Best of  luck to everyone who is still waiting. Thanks 

Congratulations. Enjoy the freedom ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/03/2018 at 1:17 PM, Ruben said:

where did you attach the cover letter? under other documents ?

Hi Ruben .....any news regarding ur file as you applied on 23-10-17 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tsep said:

That's good.  Actually I haven't send me any email to immigration. When CO assign, CO just grant 489 for my daughter. If I did like you may be I have got my grant by this time. 

yeah, just pray that we get soon. As its weird if they looking at files from Oct, why urs and mine are still on hold. 

we like others have submitted all documents, adding a baby is not an issue, as how we can add a baby without passport. 

Im confused, why they taking these long for us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Mossvale2010 said:

Thanks JOGC,

I did not wait to compensate 10 weeks of holiday period. Don’t be surprise, I lodged 887 only in 23 months after moving in regional area according to provided residential evidence. Anyway, I was holding 489 visa since more than 24 months, which is the most imp thing. Just keep your confidence high n let CO to do rest of the work. Cheers mate :-)

Thanks for the infor mate, now you can start planning the celebration ;)

cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, neel said:

yeah, just pray that we get soon. As its weird if they looking at files from Oct, why urs and mine are still on hold. 

we like others have submitted all documents, adding a baby is not an issue, as how we can add a baby without passport. 

Im confused, why they taking these long for us. 

Yes, there are two more in forum who have same situations. 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Tsep said:

Yes, there are two more in forum who have same situations. 

Hi there we have also applied on 24-10-17 and no co allocation yet ....???on immigration our it is stated application received ??????????.This wait is frustrating 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Poonam said:

Hi there we have also applied on 24-10-17 and no co allocation yet ....???on immigration our it is stated application received ??????????.This wait is frustrating 

Did you went out of the country after applying or did an amendment to your application like adding a newborn child?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Mossvale2010 said:

Thanks JOGC,

I did not wait to compensate 10 weeks of holiday period. Don’t be surprise, I lodged 887 only in 23 months after moving in regional area according to provided residential evidence. Anyway, I was holding 489 visa since more than 24 months, which is the most imp thing. Just keep your confidence high n let CO to do rest of the work. Cheers mate :-)

You are a lucky person indeed !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, slvicky said:

Did you went out of the country after applying or did an amendment to your application like adding a newborn child?

Yes we went for 5 weeks in two years ......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Russki said:

We would be delighted to move on and to free the way for you guys! :) :P Interesting - COs picking up a lot of fresh files, we are now on 25th October applicants! Maybe, they will take mercy on second-timers tomorrow - last day of the week! :) 

Nothing lasts forever Russki,so every minute that goes by count yourself closer to a grant.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, house said:

Nothing lasts forever Russki,so every minute that goes by count yourself closer to a grant.

How true! :D

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Poonam said:

Yes we went for 5 weeks in two years ......

Maybe they put on hold whenever someone goes out of the country & give priority to others. MAYBE :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, slvicky said:

Maybe they put on hold whenever someone goes out of the country & give priority to others. MAYBE :)

But it’s frustrating .....and also on IMMI site date of submission of application is different from last updated date .....does it make any difference ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Poonam said:

But it’s frustrating .....and also on IMMI site date of submission of application is different from last updated date .....does it make any difference ?

Same in my immi account. I don't think it will affect 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, 887_2018 said:

Same in my immi account. I don't think it will affect 

Hopefully it will not affect ...when Did u applied ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, 887_2018 said:

Same in my immi account. I don't think it will affect 

In which situations last updated date gets changed. Because I uploaded few documents recently but still my last updated date is unchanged

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, slvicky said:

In which situations last updated date gets changed. Because I uploaded few documents recently but still my last updated date is unchanged

It changed after their system maintenance. I can't remember exact date, because they often do System maintenances 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Poonam said:

Hi there we have also applied on 24-10-17 and no co allocation yet ....???on immigration our it is stated application received ??????????.This wait is frustrating 

Hi Poonam, 

 

my status also shows as application received and will be assessed shortly...i applied on 19 october 2017. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think slvicky is right poonam cause we had to go out of the country for 15days as well-_-......But we did submitted the pcc for that time....I don't know what are they upto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, neel said:

Hi Poonam, 

 

my status also shows as application received and will be assessed shortly...i applied on 19 october 2017. 

Hopefully u will get ur direct grant soon????but my file status shows application received ....hopefully tomorrow will be our day????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use