887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

50 minutes ago, DarDec said:

Hi Daniel,

Did you extract AFP further information from CO's email. BY the way , is there any field to enter any previous names and aliases on online AFP application. I am not sure. 

Hi DarDec

I got the AFP further information from CO' email attachment. On the AFP application, at step 5, you can select Yes option as below photo then you can put your previous name or aliases.

image.png.d035b2e6811b5ef5e2f4e49cb5347d7c.png

Good luck!

9 hours ago, Daniel24 said:

Hi DarDec

I got the AFP further information from CO' email attachment. On the AFP application, at step 5, you can select Yes option as below photo then you can put your previous name or aliases.

image.png.d035b2e6811b5ef5e2f4e49cb5347d7c.png

Good luck!

Thanks Daniel. 

12 hours ago, 10year wait said:

Hi guys, i m another silent follower. I applied my 887on 2/11/17. I will let u know once i get any update. On the mean time, plz let me know if someone else has applied in between 26/10/17-02/11/17

thanks

10 hours ago, HeyMate said:

Hi 10year wait,

welcome to our friendliest forum. 

We have a tracker; where we keep track of all our fellow members. Kindly follow the below link and add yourself to the tracker.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ApeHDAjEH60WFBNLeq14wvGzegiqGC4KD0U-OyH_w6U/edit#gid=0

I am next to you, I have applied on 6th of Nov 2017.

Thanks for this warm welcome. I just did it but i m in the bottom row in the spreadsheet 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, sunnyabat said:

Hey guys 

I applied on 9 Oct 2017

CO allotted on 05 March 2018

Docs updated on 14 March 2018

Still waiting for any further correspondence as 28 days time period has lapsed.

Just wondering does any one knows when i can expect my golden email.

Thanks

Sunny

Hi Sunny,

If you see the excel sheet, Russki who got the response from CO on 07/02/2018 hasn't received any response yet.

Based on that you might hear at least after three weeks.

But if you are lucky you might hear soon.

All the best.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Kun said:

Hi Sunny,

If you see the excel sheet, Russki who got the response from CO on 07/02/2018 hasn't received any response yet.

Based on that you might hear at least after three weeks.

But if you are lucky you might hear soon.

All the best.

Seems like to get the grant quickly we need to make sure we submit as many documents as possible which avoid CO contacting us :)

8 minutes ago, slvicky said:

Seems like to get the grant quickly we need to make sure we submit as many documents as possible which avoid CO contacting us :)

Sounds like an easy solution! But sometimes COs have a tendency to ask for the same documents you have already uploaded, grrrrrrrr!!!!! :D:D  What do we do?!

Just now, Russki said:

Sounds like an easy solution! But sometimes COs have a tendency to ask for the same documents you have already uploaded, grrrrrrrr!!!!! :D:D  What do we do?!

Damn... In that case, we can't really do anything. Just pray your application won't assigned to such a CO :D

@Russki You're a bit late for that don't you :)

• Haha 1

I think, Now, Immigration will start grant visas, whose decision has been pending after requesting documents.

After that clearance of pending visas, immi will open new files.

Any suggestions on that?  Because , I have notice that those applicants who has contacted by C/O & after that they have submitted  requested documents still their visas has NOT been granted yet. 

Being honest, This waiting time is a killer for all applicants. 

16 minutes ago, slvicky said:

Damn... In that case, we can't really do anything. Just pray your application won't assigned to such a CO :D

@Russki You're a bit late for that don't you :)

Guys, any one know how our file being check by CO and team? Since long time I am in forum I saw only few CO name? 

17 hours ago, Daniel24 said:

Hi HoangDeKiem

I can give you an example of your nickname "Hoang De Kiem". Last name: Hoang, middle name: De and first name: Kiem.

They are matching in AFP form as Last name: Hoang, First Given Name: De, Other Given Name: Kiem.

By this way, you will get the AFP name exact in your passport.

Especially, you should provide all your alias names (as known by) in AFP form, if you have any names (different orders) in your IMMI uploaded documents.

Good luck!!!

Thanks, mate. Good luck with your application too.

15 minutes ago, Tsep said:

Guys, any one know how our file being check by CO and team? Since long time I am in forum I saw only few CO name? 

Hey Tsep,

From what I see, several CO names have been mentioned on this forum to date, I can count at least 5.

I think this is what happens: you get a CO, he/she asks for additional documents and puts your file aside with a "timer" on it, something like "review this file again in X weeks". Then time X comes, yours or another CO (whoever is available) picks up your file again... Some misfortunate applicants can go through several COs before their visas are granted. :(  But let's hope this will not happen to us!!! :D  Good luck everyone!!!

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hey Tsep,

From what I see, several CO names have been mentioned on this forum to date, I can count at least 5.

I think this is what happens: you get a CO, he/she asks for additional documents and puts your file aside with a "timer" on it, something like "review this file again in X weeks". Then time X comes, yours or another CO (whoever is available) picks up your file again... Some misfortunate applicants can go through several COs before their visas are granted. :(  But let's hope this will not happen to us!!! :D  Good luck everyone!!!

Thanks russki for your explanation. 

54 minutes ago, slvicky said:

HI slvicky,

yea I agree it is a great thing to upload all your docs on first instance, I uploaded all the possible documents required for my file in the beginning only but still my case officer asked for more and repetitive docs and my attachment limit of 60 docs was reached so i have to email them all the additional documents they asked for.

Just now, sunnyabat said:

HI slvicky,

yea I agree it is a great thing to upload all your docs on first instance, I uploaded all the possible documents required for my file in the beginning only but still my case officer asked for more and repetitive docs and my attachment limit of 60 docs was reached so i have to email them all the additional documents they asked for.

That's really frustrating..... It's ok to ask for any additional documents but requesting the same document without any valid reason is stressing us. God knows why they do such a thing 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, slvicky said:

That's really frustrating..... It's ok to ask for any additional documents but requesting the same document without any valid reason is stressing us. God knows why they do such a thing 

I didn't have this kind of issue when I'm applying for visa 489. I did it through an agent and only thing they requested is my newborn babies documents, which was as expected. Don't know they do special treatment for applications applied through an agent  

1 minute ago, slvicky said:

I didn't have this kind of issue when I'm applying for visa 489. I did it through an agent and only thing they requested is my newborn babies documents, which was as expected. Don't know they do special treatment for applications applied through an agent  

I think yes because they are a Registered agent. They are authorized and responsible person that is why they give more priority to them.

Just my thought.