Jump to content
  • Sign Up
sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

Recommended Posts

Thank you so much dear I think this is the Gud way.......
Hi kaur,

I will tell you the easiest way. When I applied 489, I have applied through the the MARA agent. I don't know what was happening with my 489 application so I created an immi account and just import the application. After I have imported I can see the status. You can do the same just to know your application status. Do not upload or update anything at this moment. Just watch your status. If your status is finalised then may be your MARA agent would have got the corresponding email.

If the status says received or assessment in progress, then I believe there is a form to withdraw the MARA agent or on behalf of you someone to access your application. This form is available in the immigration website. Alternatively you can download this form after you create an immi account and import your application, under the attachments and the very first form. Download it and fill it and upload it.

Moreover call immi tomorrow and check whether if you submit the withdrawal of MARA agent through immi attachments will actually allow you to take ownership of your application.

Hope this helps.



Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys,

 

I've an enquiry. I applied my 489 visa through the agent. Now, I'll apply for my 887 visa soon. I recovered my immi account details from the agent and I want to apply for my 887 visa using the same immi account. So, what's your reckon ? Will I face any problem using my agent's previous immi account or I need to create a new immi account ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, T04 said:

Hi guys,

 

I've an enquiry. I applied my 489 visa through the agent. Now, I'll apply for my 887 visa soon. I recovered my immi account details from the agent and I want to apply for my 887 visa using the same immi account. So, what's your reckon ? Will I face any problem using my agent's previous immi account or I need to create a new immi account ?

Hi, 

Normally agents lodge clients' visas through agent account, not from seperate accounts for each client. So, I am not sure about this. If you can explain what happened exactly, we can give some idea 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, deftown said:

Hi kaur,

I will tell you the easiest way. When I applied 489, I have applied through the the MARA agent. I don't know what was happening with my 489 application so I created an immi account and just import the application. After I have imported I can see the status. You can do the same just to know your application status. Do not upload or update anything at this moment. Just watch your status. If your status is finalised then may be your MARA agent would have got the corresponding email.

If the status says received or assessment in progress, then I believe there is a form to withdraw the MARA agent or on behalf of you someone to access your application. This form is available in the immigration website. Alternatively you can download this form after you create an immi account and import your application, under the attachments and the very first form. Download it and fill it and upload it.

Moreover call immi tomorrow and check whether if you submit the withdrawal of MARA agent through immi attachments will actually allow you to take ownership of your application.

Hope this helps.



Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
 

Thanks dear so much dear yeah I will call immi department tommorow and see what they r suggesting. 

I am so glad to be a part of this group everyone is very helpful. Thank you so much guys. I hope you guys get your grants soon.??????

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Kaur said:

Thanks dear so much dear yeah I will call immi department tommorow and see what they r suggesting. 

I am so glad to be a part of this group everyone is very helpful. Thank you so much guys. I hope you guys get your grants soon.??????

Hi 

Can I have immi department number please 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/5/2018 at 9:09 PM, Ragav1024 said:

Hi All, 

 

Could someone tell me when should we need to apply for Indian PCC and Aus PCC for 887 visa?

Does the PCC certificate date should be after the completion of 2 years of stay in regional area or we can apply anytime. I still have 2 months to complete the 2 years of regional stay. 

 

thanks,

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 887_2018 said:

Hi, 

Normally agents lodge clients' visas through agent account, not from seperate accounts for each client. So, I am not sure about this. If you can explain what happened exactly, we can give some idea 

It was the separate account in my name only.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, T04 said:

It was the separate account in my name only.

Then you can apply 887 through same immi account 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, 887_2018 said:

Then you can apply 887 through same immi account 

Thanks mate !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi

 

i am on 489 visa which is valid till September 2018 and on 23 April i am going to apply for 887 visa. When we submit 887 visa then automatically we get Bridging visa A in few minutes. 

Now i want to travel overseas after applying 887 visa. Now my 489 is also valid till September 2018 and i have Bridging visa A too. So do i need to apply for Bridging visa B or I don’t need Bridging visa B because Bridging visa A will come into effect when my 489 visa will expire.

Thanks in Advance

cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys I want to withdraw my application. I provide a document with wrong information. So I want to apply again with correct information. I need advice how can I withdraw the application? Is it effect on my next application if I withdraw my present application?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sumon said:

Hi guys I want to withdraw my application. I provide a document with wrong information. So I want to apply again with correct information. I need advice how can I withdraw the application? Is it effect on my next application if I withdraw my present application?

No need to withdraw your application. You can simply provide correct answers via immi account.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good morning all,

Countdown begin again.

Let's see how many files will be open today & how many visas will be grant. I hope that immi will open November files today. 

Keep update please. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, 887_2018 said:

No need to withdraw your application. You can simply provide correct answers via immi account.

Thanks mate but the document is not valid any more. That's why I don't wanna take any risk. so I want to withdraw my application.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys I want to ask you all that I have lodge my application and no agent is involved, however, I can see these two (Form 956 Advice by a migration agent/exempt personapp?wc_static=%2Fimages%2Fsmall%2Fhelp.p) and (

Form 956A Appointment or withdrawal of an authorised recipient) do I have to do anything or just leave it?

 

What to do guys?

 

Regards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sumon said:

Thanks mate but the document is not valid any more. That's why I don't wanna take any risk. so I want to withdraw my application.

What is the document? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, B3sT said:

Guys I want to ask you all that I have lodge my application and no agent is involved, however, I can see these two (Form 956 Advice by a migration agent/exempt personapp?wc_static=%2Fimages%2Fsmall%2Fhelp.p) and (

Form 956A Appointment or withdrawal of an authorised recipient) do I have to do anything or just leave it?

 

What to do guys?

 

Regards

Leave it. It's in everyone's immi account even we lodged ourselves 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, DEV said:

Good morning all,

Countdown begin again.

Let's see how many files will be open today & how many visas will be grant. I hope that immi will open November files today. 

Keep update please. 

Waiting for grants mate ??

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First of all thanks to almighty ?

Thankyou everyone here for your support,informations and advices.

just got my grant

Applied 31 oct 17  

grant 9 April 18

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cc07 said:

First of all thanks to almighty ?

Thankyou everyone here for your support,informations and advices.

just got my grant

Applied 31 oct 17  

grant 9 April 18

Congratulations mate ?. We're very happy ??. Enjoy your freedom now. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cc07 said:

First of all thanks to almighty ?

Thankyou everyone here for your support,informations and advices.

just got my grant

Applied 31 oct 17  

grant 9 April 18

Wow.. Good news.... Congrats mate!!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use