887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

12 minutes ago, Cc07 said:

First of all thanks to almighty ?

Thankyou everyone here for your support,informations and advices.

just got my grant

Applied 31 oct 17  

grant 9 April 18

Congratulations mate!!! And big thank you for letting us know!!! :):):) 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, 887_2018 said:

Congratulations mate ?. We're very happy ??. Enjoy your freedom now. 

Hi, Have got grant visa from Brisbane or Adelaide office? If u can please check. It should be mentioned on your visa copy where it has been approved . Can you please reply asap. 

32 minutes ago, Cc07 said:

First of all thanks to almighty ?

just got my grant

Applied 31 oct 17  

grant 9 April 18

Congratulations mate. 

Can you tell, what document you uploaded?

First of all thanks to almighty [emoji120]
just got my grant
Applied 31 oct 17  
grant 9 April 18
Congrats!! We are starting the week in style [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41] secind timers.. not very far now !!!

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hi all, Those applicants whose C/O allocated & those whose visas has been granted, Can anyone please reply whether your C/O  or your  visa has been granted from Adelaide office or Brisbane office?   

Please reply. 

13 hours ago, Harman said:

Hi

i am on 489 visa which is valid till September 2018 and on 23 April i am going to apply for 887 visa. When we submit 887 visa then automatically we get Bridging visa A in few minutes. 

Now i want to travel overseas after applying 887 visa. Now my 489 is also valid till September 2018 and i have Bridging visa A too. So do i need to apply for Bridging visa B or I don’t need Bridging visa B because Bridging visa A will come into effect when my 489 visa will expire.

Thanks in Advance

cheers

I believe you don't have to apply for BVB if you plan to come back before September mate.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Freddy said:

I believe you don't have to apply for BVB if you plan to come back before September mate.

Your bridging visa only comes into effect when 489 visa will expire.

If you will return to Australia before your visa expire then you do not need to apply BVB.

but make sure you let immi office that you are going overseas. U must need to inform immi because you are going to travel after lodge 887. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Freddy said:

your bridging visa only comes into effect when 489 visa will expire.

If you will return to Australia before your visa expire then you do not need to apply BVB.

but make sure you let immi office that you are going overseas. U must need to inform immi because you are going to travel after lodge 887.

20 hours ago, Kaur said:

Hi 

Can I have immi department number please 

Thanks

Hi Kaur,

How is it going with your issue? Any updates? I found this on immigration website:

How do I know that I can trust my migration agent?

The best way to make sure that the person you are seeking migration advice from is someone you can trust is to check that they are a migration agent listed on the Office of Migration Agents Registration Authority website.

Here is a list of things that illegal operators might say to you:

[...]

Don’t worry, the Department of Home Affairs is still processing your visa

Do not just accept this

• Ask for a copy of the confirmation letter. If your registered migration agent cannot give you a copy,  contact us directly to check the progress of your visa application.
  • If you lodge your visa application online, we will give you a Transaction Reference Number (TRN). To check the progress of your visa application, you will need to login to ImmiAccount. If you do not have an ImmiAccount you will need to create one and you can use your TRN to import your application.
  • You are responsible for your visa application. You should know what documents you need to submit with your visa application and make sure you submit them. If your registered migration agent or our Service Delivery Partners or visa officials ask you for more documents, make sure you submit them on time.

Immi number:

Monday – Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm (AEST) on 131 881 

But I guess you already know that! :):)  Good luck for sorting this mess out. I am sure you will be fine and your visa will be granted soon or you will be contacted by CO! Like the others said, you may already have a grant as we speak! And if so, instead of feeling bad for you we will be celebrating your grant! :D  

• Like 1

Hi,

Providing certify copies poses no harm just an additional workload.
As per my understanding, black and white photocopy of original documents needs to be certified. While applying 489 also, I gave orignal colored scanned copies and it got approved without any issue.And same now, I gave all original color scanned docs while applying for 887.

If you have any doubt then you can provide certified copies too. Hope it helps.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Manny (Applied 14 Dec 17) said:

Hi,

Providing certify copies poses no harm just an additional workload.
As per my understanding, black and white photocopy of original documents needs to be certified. While applying 489 also, I gave orignal colored scanned copies and it got approved without any issue.And same now, I gave all original color scanned docs while applying for 887.

If you have any doubt then you can provide certified copies too. Hope it helps.

Yes exactly. If we're providing colour scanned copies of original documents, no need to certify them. Me too provided certified copies while applying for 489 visa as requested by my Agent. 

1 hour ago, Russki said:

Hi Kaur,

How is it going with your issue? Any updates? I found this on immigration website:

How do I know that I can trust my migration agent?

The best way to make sure that the person you are seeking migration advice from is someone you can trust is to check that they are a migration agent listed on the Office of Migration Agents Registration Authority website.

Here is a list of things that illegal operators might say to you:

[...]

Don’t worry, the Department of Home Affairs is still processing your visa

Do not just accept this

• Ask for a copy of the confirmation letter. If your registered migration agent cannot give you a copy,  contact us directly to check the progress of your visa application.
  • If you lodge your visa application online, we will give you a Transaction Reference Number (TRN). To check the progress of your visa application, you will need to login to ImmiAccount. If you do not have an ImmiAccount you will need to create one and you can use your TRN to import your application.
  • You are responsible for your visa application. You should know what documents you need to submit with your visa application and make sure you submit them. If your registered migration agent or our Service Delivery Partners or visa officials ask you for more documents, make sure you submit them on time.

Immi number:

Monday – Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm (AEST) on 131 881 

But I guess you already know that! :):)  Good luck for sorting this mess out. I am sure you will be fine and your visa will be granted soon or you will be contacted by CO! Like the others said, you may already have a grant as we speak! And if so, instead of feeling bad for you we will be celebrating your grant! :D  

Thank you dear for your concern and wishes. First I am trying to talk to him giving him 1-2 days before contacting immi department. I want to listen from his mouth what he says about this. 

• Like 1