887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

15 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi 887australia!!! My fellow racing snail! :D I am so happy for you from the bottom of my heart and it's been a pleasure racing alongside you!!! Thanks for your kind words!!! Enjoy your grant matey...

Now it is ironic, but I got some news too today from our friendly CO Dat. He requested that I supply an address of my ex-husband, whom I divorced 15 years ago. 

Yep. No grant for me! But I am now getting increasingly curious, how much more of stupid and irrelevant information they are going to ask for? Watch this space! :D:D 

Hi ruaski, that means CO asked for some more information today again? 

6 minutes ago, 27Oct2017 said:

Hi everyone 

Uploading requested documents in immi account is enough or I should send an email too

They usually say just upload on immi account and press magic button "information submitted" and no email needed, but I still do both. just to be sure! :D;) 

• Thanks 1

Hi 887australia!!! My fellow racing snail! [emoji3] I am so happy for you from the bottom of my heart and it's been a pleasure racing alongside you!!! Thanks for your kind words!!! Enjoy your grant matey...
Now it is ironic, but I got some news too today from our friendly CO Dat. He requested that I supply an address of my ex-husband, whom I divorced 15 years ago. 
Yep. No grant for me! But I am now getting increasingly curious, how much more of stupid and irrelevant information they are going to ask for? Watch this space! [emoji3][emoji3] 

Well your snail club getting disolved it seems.. And suprising about all the strange requests.. Having said that patience will be the element that will keep you alive.. well.. if they ask for additional info we have not much choice other than providing all we can and patiently waiting. So my friend lets hang on a little bit. Journey is exhausting.. and for you it is even longer.. Russki.. we are all waiting to hear about your grant.. So keep up the positive chain of thoughts you always have with you.. God bless you [emoji5]

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, su89 said:

Well your snail club getting disolved it seems.. And suprising about all the strange requests.. Having said that patience will be the element that will keep you alive.. well.. if they ask for additional info we have not much choice other than providing all we can and patiently waiting. So my friend lets hang on a little bit. Journey is exhausting.. and for you it is even longer.. Russki.. we are all waiting to hear about your grant.. So keep up the positive chain of thoughts you always have with you.. God bless you emoji5.png

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Thank you so much Su!!! I will do. Thanks guys for your kindness. My only trouble is - I cannot easily submit this information as I have no idea where my ex-husband lives. His address is in the UK, I guess, but he has no social media or any other ways to find him. I am lost as to what to do... Need to have a bottle of red wine and think up a plan! :D:D  Have a good evening everyone! 

8 minutes ago, Russki said:

Thank you so much Su!!! I will do. Thanks guys for your kindness. My only trouble is - I cannot easily submit this information as I have no idea where my ex-husband lives. His address is in the UK, I guess, but he has no social media or any other ways to find him. I am lost as to what to do... Need to have a bottle of red wine and think up a plan! :D:D  Have a good evening everyone! 

Russki, all is well. You are so close to grant. You know, you will be more enjoy your success of visa grant after pass through more trouble rather than get direct grant. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Tsep said:

Russki, all is well. You are so close to grant. You know, you will be more enjoy your success of visa grant after pass through more trouble rather than get direct grant. 

Thanks Tsep! Great attitude I like and will adopt! :) I just hope I WILL get it eventually... 

3 minutes ago, Tsep said:

Hello guys, 

10 minutes ago, Russki said:

Sorry to hear that Immi asked for more documents. But don't worry you are brave you will find solution.  We all trust you. All the best. ??

But I am not able to understand why they are not picking my file. Applied on 10th, they came back to second timer for September application but my turn is not coming. Hope soon they will pick my file also. ??

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Russki said:

Thanks Tsep! Great attitude I like and will adopt! :) I just hope I WILL get it eventually... 

Definitely you will get grant soon. I hope I get some news tomorrow. Apply 22/09. New born 489 -02 /02. Upload some documents on 20/02. Hope some update tomorrow. I need it 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi 887australia!!! My fellow racing snail! :D I am so happy for you from the bottom of my heart and it's been a pleasure racing alongside you!!! Thanks for your kind words!!! Enjoy your grant matey...

Yep. No grant for me! But I am now getting increasingly curious, how much more of stupid and irrelevant information they are going to ask for? Watch this space! :D:D 

OMG, Feel really pity about you mate.This is ridiculous.Anyway I reckon this would be the last question from COs.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DarDec said:

OMG, Feel really pity about you mate.This is ridiculous.Anyway I reckon this would be the last question from COs.  

Thanks!  Really hope so too.  :) Wish I could answer CO's request  too, as I have no idea where to look for this address info!  :D

2 hours ago, 27Oct2017 said:

Hi everyone 

Uploading requested documents in immi account is enough or I should send an email too

Friend Better to email as well bcoz when I applied for my wife 489 subsequent I follow the same procedure and it make sense when co contacts us he/she use both ways to contact 

Thx

4 hours ago, Russki said:

That's correct mate... :D They can't let me go that easily!!! 

So sorry to hear that you have to jump through a lot of hoops Russki, but don't worry it won't take for ever because everything "that has a beginning also has an end too". This reminds me of the forum member whom i believe fortunately  made the 887 spreadsheet that members are currently using, it took longer for her to get a grant but eventually she got it. So if you can be able to provide them whatever they want,everything will turn out to be just fine in the end.

Best of luck

re.jpg

12 hours ago, Russki said:

They usually say just upload on immi account and press magic button "information submitted" and no email needed, but I still do both. just to be sure! :D;) 

yea send an email too. Better to explain situation especially if you feel it will take more than 28 days to provide info. Otherwise, we will again become the bad guy. hehe. All the best. :)

we kinda have given up on this visa hehe 

11 hours ago, Russki said:

14 February. I do hope you hear something tomorrow,  fingers crossed,  will be looking out for you.  :)

Hi Russki, I know you have patience than most of us in this forum. As none of us can't go beyond COs, we have to give them what they ask. I am pretty sure that you will find a way to figure out their requirements eventually. You will be rewarded with 887 grant through  your utmost efforts and long term patience. I wish you all the best.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Russki said:

This isn't fair at all. I wonder how your ex's address is relevant to your pr application. Looks like witch hunting to me.

• Like 2

Hey guys,

I have a question. Could anyone clarify this for me? To prove my 2 years residency, I submitted my tenancy agreement which is initial agreement just for one year from Jan 2016 to Jan 2017. After that agent didn't renew the agreement but according to a closure in that I went with a month to month tenancy. I uploaded tenancy agreement which included that closure saying "If the agreement does not end by either party, the agreement will continue as a month to month basis". 

What you guys think. Should I request a letter from my agent to prove I had 2 years tenancy in the same place?

BTW, I already uploaded utility bills to prove by the residency of the same address.