887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

4 minutes ago, Santosh L said:

They just requested my supporting documents for payslips. I.e superannuation, payg tax, notice of assessment, bank statements. 

Hi @Santosh L,

you can please update the spreadsheet refer o below link with your details . 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ApeHDAjEH60WFBNLeq14wvGzegiqGC4KD0U-OyH_w6U/edit#gid=0

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Santosh L said:

They just requested my supporting documents for payslips. I.e superannuation, payg tax, notice of assessment, bank statements. 

Did not you upload above documents when you lodge 887 ? or did CO request even though you submitted before

32 minutes ago, Santosh L said:

I applied on 7th October 2017, filed opened 8th March 2018. I submitted documents 9th March. CO Adam team 10. 

I can see many people whose filed opened after me has granted visa but mine is still no luck. Guys any way I can contact them to check?? This is not fair ?

As per the current pattern of visa grant, your grant can be anytime soon mate. Don't worry.

According to the spreadsheet almost all applicant in October got their grants. 

19 minutes ago, DarDec said:

Hi @Santosh L,

you can please update the spreadsheet refer o below link with your details . 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ApeHDAjEH60WFBNLeq14wvGzegiqGC4KD0U-OyH_w6U/edit#gid=0

Updated now ? Hopefully they will check my documents this week. They give us 28 days but its been over 2 months since I submitted requested documents but they still have not checked it. Frustrated ?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DarDec said:

As per the current pattern of visa grant, your grant can be anytime soon mate. Don't worry.

According to the spreadsheet almost all applicant in October got their grants. 

Hopefully ? Thank you ? 

1 hour ago, B3sT said:

Morning,

i would like to ask you all.

I’m blessed with a baby last Friday and I have CO assigned on 26th April asking for additional information for me and my wife. Do I need to update my newborn details as well? If yes then what details I can provide?

i don’t have birth certificate or anything at this stage.

please help me with the information.

Regards

Congrats B3st. Updating immi on your new born baby will likely delay your grant by at least 6 months. You'd be asked to get a passport for your child, apply for 489 and wait till he/she is 6 months old for medical assessment to be performed.

Alternatively, you could just go ahead with your current application without including your baby now. After getting your PR, you can then apply for one for your baby. That might however be more expensive. You might want to talk to an immigration expert on this

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TakeItOnTheChin said:

This article is not really accurate. The 887 is already a PR which is obtained when someone has already lived in a regional are for a period of 2 years, which is legislated. They would need to develop a new visa if they are looking for longer commitments. Why punish those already on regional visas who have made a commitment.

Exactly , regional employers are paying low salaries to us , cost of living other than the rent is similar to metro areas , also the government increased the waiting period to access benefits like childcare , so without childcare a family with small kid/kids will be forced to depend on one persons low salary , can't do a proper business because all these restrictions , also why targeting people who are already contributing towards regional growth and development ,  what they should be doing is forwarding 189 visa holders to regional areas so that the large number of 189 holders will be contributing atleast 2 years of their time towards regional area. Also it;s bull how they call it we are gaming the system , i mean when we apply for 489 it was clearly stated that we can apply for unrestricted permanent residency 887 visa after we stay for 2 years and work for a year. We apply for 489 because of this and even the states or employers who sponsor us , they already know that we will be free to move arouund after we fulfil the requirement for PR , so making it look like we are doing something wrong and gaming the system just like some 457 visas is rubbish.

• Like 1

Someone pls clarify me.. the waiting period for centrelink benifits.. how does it affect on us..

Exactly , regional employers are paying low salaries to us , cost of living other than the rent is similar to metro areas , also the government increased the waiting period to access benefits like childcare , so without childcare a family with small kid/kids will be forced to depend on one persons low salary , can't do a proper business because all these restrictions , also why targeting people who are already contributing towards regional growth and development ,  what they should be doing is forwarding 189 visa holders to regional areas so that the large number of 189 holders will be contributing atleast 2 years of their time towards regional area. Also it;s bull how they call it we are gaming the system , i mean when we apply for 489 it was clearly stated that we can apply for unrestricted permanent residency 887 visa after we stay for 2 years and work for a year. We apply for 489 because of this and even the states or employers who sponsor us , they already know that we will be free to move arouund after we fulfil the requirement for PR , so making it look like we are doing something wrong and gaming the system just like some 457 visas is rubbish.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, slvicky said:

Hey Guys,

It's me again. Just to let you guys know still, my application is in the received status ? ? 

BTW, should I suppose to receive an email if CO requested any additional documents?

Yes. You will receive an email as well as message to your application inbox. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Rsvj said:

Hey guys,

when we apply for overseas PCC, does it need to display all our previous names including alias names? or having all names declared in AFP is good enough?

Can someone please shed some light on this? Thanks 

Hi guys!!

I am silent follower of this group and the spreadsheet!I applied for 887 on 19th Oct 2017 got CO assinged on 21st March 2018.CO asked for additional docs to prove my 1 year work and 2 year stay all certified.I gave bank statements rego papers and tenancy agreement one more time but got them someone certified from police.

Today CO Sophorn granted the visa.thanks everyone on here who give out positive vibes to all members.

Will post detailed list of documents uploaded soon.Best of luck for everyone else waiting!!!

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Waitingforever said:

Hi guys!!

I am silent follower of this group and the spreadsheet!I applied for 887 on 19th Oct 2017 got CO assinged on 21st March 2018.CO asked for additional docs to prove my 1 year work and 2 year stay all certified.I gave bank statements rego papers and tenancy agreement one more time but got them someone certified from police.

Today CO Sophorn granted the visa.thanks everyone on here who give out positive vibes to all members.

Will post detailed list of documents uploaded soon.Best of luck for everyone else waiting!!!

Congrats mate!!! Enjoy

5 minutes ago, Waitingforever said:

Hi guys!!

Congrats mate 

6 minutes ago, Waitingforever said:

Hi guys!!

Congratulations mate. Seems COs are clearing back logs in Oct

6 minutes ago, Waitingforever said:

Hi guys!!

Congratulations @Waitingforever. You don't have to wait forever then.? It seems COs are currently processing old applications.?

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Waitingforever said:

Hi guys!!

Congtaz mate!

thanks for updating us.