887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

23 minutes ago, Waitingforever said:

Hi guys!!

I am silent follower of this group and the spreadsheet!I applied for 887 on 19th Oct 2017 got CO assinged on 21st March 2018.CO asked for additional docs to prove my 1 year work and 2 year stay all certified.I gave bank statements rego papers and tenancy agreement one more time but got them someone certified from police.

Today CO Sophorn granted the visa.thanks everyone on here who give out positive vibes to all members.

Will post detailed list of documents uploaded soon.Best of luck for everyone else waiting!!!

Congratulations ? today was so quite, thanks you break the silence ?

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Waitingforever said:

Hi guys!!

I am silent follower of this group and the spreadsheet!I applied for 887 on 19th Oct 2017 got CO assinged on 21st March 2018.CO asked for additional docs to prove my 1 year work and 2 year stay all certified.I gave bank statements rego papers and tenancy agreement one more time but got them someone certified from police.

Today CO Sophorn granted the visa.thanks everyone on here who give out positive vibes to all members.

Will post detailed list of documents uploaded soon.Best of luck for everyone else waiting!!!

Congrats!!!

any such update shows that co's are working and not sleeping.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, B3sT said:

Morning,

i would like to ask you all.

I’m blessed with a baby last Friday and I have CO assigned on 26th April asking for additional information for me and my wife. Do I need to update my newborn details as well? If yes then what details I can provide?

i don’t have birth certificate or anything at this stage.

please help me with the information.

Regards

Hi B3sT,  congratulations on the new family member,  such great news!!!  Better news than any grants! Hope mother and baby are doing fine. ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Waitingforever said:

Hi guys!!

Congrats ?

can you please mention, when did you submit your requested documents ? Thanks 

On 5/14/2018 at 10:33 PM, Raman_ 3rd Nov 2017 said:

Hi Russki, 

I hope you can suggest me on this, i have applied 887 on 3/11/2017.

CO contact me on 12/04/2018 and ask for 2 years residency proof and 1 year employment proof. ( my agent uploaded them at first place but been asked again like other applicants) My agent has uploaded documents again on 2/05/2018 to support with few more docs. According to you and this forum’s experience when should i expect reply from CO ? 

Do you think i will be asked for more  docs or should i expect direct grant now ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Raman 

Hi Raman,

It's very hard to predict,  they can come back and ask for more documents,  but hopefully you will get a grant this time. You will have to wait a few weeks most likely,  but the hard work is done,  let's hope for a grant now!  Fingers crossed. ??

1 hour ago, Waitingforever said:

Hi guys!!

great news , so they are working although a bit slow.

congrats to you

Hi,I applied 17th November,2017,co requested 1 year job experience additional documents,my lawyer submitted documents on 15th May,now status showing,further assessment,the application is currently being assessed,The department may contact,if additional documents is required,please pray for me 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Arifin said:

Hi,I applied 17th November,2017,co requested 1 year job experience additional documents,my lawyer submitted documents on 15th May,now status showing,further assessment,the application is currently being assessed,The department may contact,if additional documents is required,please pray for me 

Don’t take stress You wil b fine inshAllah

On 9/9/2017 at 5:34 AM, Ram9025 said:

Hey all

I got my 489 visa through Tasmania in December 2016. However, I didn't move to Tasmania neither I haven't got release letter. I was living in regional Victoria since the Day 1 from the 489 visa grant date. I requested my nominated state government release letter. However, they refused to give me one. Will there be any problem while applying for 887 if I'm showing my 2 years stay and one year work in regional Victoria rather than the nominated state?

Hi,

Did you get your release letter. I am in the same boat. Can we get PR without staying at our sponsored state. Will it be a problem. Do we need a release letter.

2 hours ago, Voodr said:

Hi,

Did you get your release letter. I am in the same boat. Can we get PR without staying at our sponsored state. Will it be a problem. Do we need a release letter.

Through it’s better to get release letter but I think don’t need to worry visa officer never ask for release letter bcoz in your vivo postcodes are mentioned where you need to stay moreover one of my frds did the same thing he didn’t avail the release letter and live in different regional area and drive Uber there when applied for 887 he went to Uber office that he needed a reference letter to apply for home loan? so they provided him after a struggle, now he is PR.

hopefully it will ease you.

4 minutes ago, HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) said:

I  guess every body who applied in September of before that have been granted 887. There are very few of us who's application hasn't been finalized yet.

Did you sort out the commonwealth debt issue ?

5 minutes ago, DarDec said:

Did you sort out the commonwealth debt issue ?

checked with traffic fine as well ( nothing outstanding there too ).

I did have an ABN number which i did not use and did not file any returns , had spoken to the department  ( ABN ) and got it canceled before submitting the no dues from ATO and according to the office rep this could have been showing as undeclared income ( due to not filing any returns ).

I hope that would have solved the issue.

fingers crossed .

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) said:

I did have an ABN number which i did not use and did not file any returns , had spoken to the department  ( ABN ) and got it canceled before submitting the no dues from ATO and according to the office rep this could have been showing as undeclared income ( due to not filing any returns ).

fingers crossed .

Fingers Crossed mate. Cheers

12 minutes ago, HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) said:

fingers crossed .

Hi HSK,

I too have ABN Number which i'm not using it. My 887 application is submitted on 22nd December 2017. Do i need to cancel my ABN before the CO touches my application? If so how do i cancel the ABN? I believe when we submit the Income Tax, the ABN is included along with that. My ABN is a proprietary-ship not a private limited. Please assist me on this. Do need to cancel my ABN or i can leave it since ABN is included when i submit my income tax even though my ABN is not used.

Thanks,

Deftown