sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

5 minutes ago, slvicky said:

Hi Mate, do you know how to inform CO about I'm currently waiting for UAE PCC?

Just send through an email. I reckon it will do. Upload any payment receipt /email from UAE authorities. 

Just now, DarDec said:

Yes. It is frustrating mate. Good thing is your grant is guaranteed once you produce PCC. 

@DarDec I hope so. do you know how to inform CO regarding I'm currently waiting for UAE PCC and it won't be able to submit it within 28 days? 

@Russki You should have more experience on this?

Just now, DarDec said:

Just send through an email. I reckon it will do. Upload any payment receipt /email from UAE authorities. 

I got more information request from 

adelaide.gsm.team10@border.gov.au

Should I reply to the same or is there any other email address?

Just now, slvicky said:

I got more information request from 

adelaide.gsm.team10@border.gov.au

Should I reply to the same or is there any other email address?

Same email , but address to CO who requested more information. 

1 minute ago, DarDec said:

Same email , but address to CO who requested more information. 

Cool. Thanks mate

Just now, slvicky said:

Cool. Thanks mate

What was the status of your application before getting message from  CO ? Is it 'Received' or Assessment in progress' 

1 minute ago, DarDec said:

What was the status of your application before getting message from  CO ? Is it 'Received' or Assessment in progress' 

Don't know. I checked immi account after receiving the email.

BTW, Is it ok if I reply to the same more information email or should I write a new email with my details

8 minutes ago, slvicky said:

Don't know. I checked immi account after receiving the email.

BTW, Is it ok if I reply to the same more information email or should I write a new email with my details

Just reply to same e-mail. It make more sense than new email. 

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) said:

its the same for my application as well.?

How many days showing further assessment and they want any additional documents.

43 minutes ago, slvicky said:

Damn... I just received more information request. Asked for UAE police certificate even though I stayed there for less than 12 months. This is really frustrating.

CO- Adam

@Wali , @Gur 87 Mates your grants are not far away. Your files will be on CO's hands shortly.  Please keep us updating. ???

26 minutes ago, DarDec said:

Just reply to same e-mail. It make more sense than new email. 

Hey, Can I ask from CO why they requested PCC even though I stayed there less than 12 months? Will it make any issue?

17 minutes ago, slvicky said:

Hey, Can I ask from CO why they requested PCC even though I stayed there less than 12 months? Will it make any issue?

I think that is not a good option. COs have rights to ask more documents if required. We know that this is stupid way to process 887 application because we have given them all these documents for 489 processing also. No point to argue with them. They just need to buy the time under the pressure by government.  

@Russki, What is your opinion ? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DarDec said:

I think that is not a good option. COs have rights to ask more documents if required. We know that this is stupid way to process 887 application because we have given them all these documents for 489 processing also. No point to argue with them. They just need to buy the time under the pressure by government.  

Yeah, I know. But I'm really mad about this because I stayed in UAE for 11  months. during that 11 months, I went back to my home country for 2.5 months. So, actually, To I stayed in UAE less than 9 months.

I produced SL PCC to prove this. CO didn't consider this and straightaway requested UAE pcc.  

21 minutes ago, DarDec said:

@DarDec -- Why they are under the pressure by government ????

47 minutes ago, Arifin said:

How many days showing further assessment and they want any additional documents.

since the last request for documents on 2nd March and me submitting Doc On 3rd March , it has been showing "Further Assessment".

1 hour ago, slvicky said:

Hey Silvicky how long you been Australia ?

Hi guys,  

Suhana here, got my PR grants just now. "God is great"... Thank u everyone...all the best to the once who are waiting. 

Applied: 16 Oct 2017

CO Sophorn: asked for afp on 20 march 2017

Got grant: 17 may 2018

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Suhana said:

Hi guys,  

Suhana here, got my PR grants just now. "God is great"... Thank u everyone...all the best to the once who are waiting. 

Congratulations Suhana! So happy for you!

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Suhana said:

Hi guys,  

Congrats @Suhana!!!!! Enjoy

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, ricky21232 said:

There are few news that gov: trying to push regional immigrant to rural area. It is true that is is not effecting who already lodge 887, but side effects on such decisions.

defenetly there should a strong reason to expand the processing time just only for 887 visa   

41 minutes ago, ricky21232 said:

There are few news that gov: trying to push regional immigrant to rural area. It is true that is is not effecting who already lodge 887, but side effects on such decisions.

defenetly there should a strong reason to expand the processing time just only for 887 visa   

1 hour ago, slvicky said:

Since Nov 2015

Did you go to UAE within your two years regional stay in Australia?