Jump to content
  • Sign Up
sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

Recommended Posts

Damn... I just received more information request. Asked for UAE police certificate even though I stayed there for less than 12 months. This is really frustrating.
 
CO- Adam
Oops...I thought you have already applied for it.. anyway getting things started itself is a good sign.. now you have a CO

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Suhana said:

Hi guys,  

Suhana here, got my PR grants just now. "God is great"... Thank u everyone...all the best to the once who are waiting. 

Applied: 16 Oct 2017

CO Sophorn: asked for afp on 20 march 2017

Got grant: 17 may 2018

Congratz Suhana,

thanks for updating. I was contacted 19th March but there is no news yet. fingers crossed

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Suhana said:

Hi guys,  

Suhana here, got my PR grants just now. "God is great"... Thank u everyone...all the best to the once who are waiting. 

Applied: 16 Oct 2017

CO Sophorn: asked for afp on 20 march 2017

Got grant: 17 may 2018

Congratulations ? one file per day ?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Suhana said:

Hi guys,  

Suhana here, got my PR grants just now. "God is great"... Thank u everyone...all the best to the once who are waiting. 

Applied: 16 Oct 2017

CO Sophorn: asked for afp on 20 march 2017

Got grant: 17 may 2018

Congrats mate 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, slvicky said:

Hi Mate, do you know how to inform CO about I'm currently waiting for UAE PCC?

send application through australia post. scan the receipt and email it to the CO. in your case 28 days is time to respond, not to submit requested doc as it can take longer than a month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, slvicky said:

True. In the more information request document, they mentioned PCC required from countries lived more than 12 months which is contradicting to their request.  This is really frustrating. Most painful thing is UAE PCC will take another 2 months and then I might have to wait for another 2-3 months to get the grant

No Mate, u can apply for UAE PCC online and get is within 24 Hrs, I did it myself for me and my wife (who has canceled visa since two years), just google it and you can sign up based on your old visa details and get it done online 

 

Good Luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Raed said:

No Mate, u can apply for UAE PCC online and get is within 24 Hrs, I did it myself for me and my wife (who has canceled visa since two years), just google it and you can sign up based on your old visa details and get it done online 

 

Good Luck

Can you share this how you applied online and got it within 24 hrs. ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Suhana said:

Hi guys,  

Suhana here, got my PR grants just now. "God is great"... Thank u everyone...all the best to the once who are waiting. 

Applied: 16 Oct 2017

CO Sophorn: asked for afp on 20 march 2017

Got grant: 17 may 2018

Congratulations Suhana ???

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Raed said:

No Mate, u can apply for UAE PCC online and get is within 24 Hrs, I did it myself for me and my wife (who has canceled visa since two years), just google it and you can sign up based on your old visa details and get it done online 

 

Good Luck

Hey mate, which emirate did you stay in UAE? Is it Dubai? I stayed in Sharjah & only possible way is to apply it through embassy or consulate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, su89 said:

Oops...I thought you have already applied for it.. anyway getting things started itself is a good sign.. now you have a CO

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk
 

 

Yeah, I already applied it. But it takes minimum 3 months to process & don't have a maximum time(that's hilarious). So, I have to wait another month to complete the minimum time since I applied it in March.   

BTW, I checked with my previous agent and she said it's ok to clarify with CO to why they need a pcc for less than 12 months stay(in a humble way obviously ?). That's what they (my agent) normally do. So, I'm gonna clarify with CO & give try. If it fails, I'll inform I have to wait for minimum 1 month to undefined max time to get PCC. Lets see what happens 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, slvicky said:

Yeah, I already applied it. But it takes minimum 3 months to process & don't have a maximum time(that's hilarious). So, I have to wait another month to complete the minimum time since I applied it in March.   

BTW, I checked with my previous agent and she said it's ok to clarify with CO to why they need a pcc for less than 12 months stay(in a humble way obviously ?). That's what they (my agent) normally do. So, I'm gonna clarify with CO & give try. If it fails, I'll inform I have to wait for minimum 1 month to undefined max time to get PCC. Lets see what happens 

Yes. Try it in HUMBLE WAY. Don't be rude ???

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DarDec said:

Yes. Try it in HUMBLE WAY. Don't be rude ???

yeah... gonna do it in a real humble way ? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/16/2018 at 3:37 PM, Russki said:

Hi Raman,

It's very hard to predict,  they can come back and ask for more documents,  but hopefully you will get a grant this time. You will have to wait a few weeks most likely,  but the hard work is done,  let's hope for a grant now!  Fingers crossed. ??

Thank you Russki for your advise. 

lets hope for the best. ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, Iam regular follower of this group. Applied 7th October,  Requested extra docs  on 6th March Sophorn, visa granted 17th May visa officer Adam. I called immigration yesterday to enquire why is it taking so long even though I have submitted docs on 9th March I do mention that I have notice lot of people after me have approved then why delaying my file for that he don’t have answer he took my details and put on hold for 5mins and told everything is finalised soon you here some news but I can’t assure you when, here is the update. I think my call was worthy.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Syed1 said:

Hi, Iam regular follower of this group. Applied 7th October,  Requested extra docs  on 6th March Sophorn, visa granted 17th May visa officer Adam. I called immigration yesterday to enquire why is it taking so long even though I have submitted docs on 9th March I do mention that I have notice lot of people after me have approved then why delaying my file for that he don’t have answer he took my details and put on hold for 5mins and told everything is finalised soon you here some news but I can’t assure you when, here is the update. I think my call was worthy.

congrats mate!!!! Enjoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, slvicky said:

@DarDec I hope so. do you know how to inform CO regarding I'm currently waiting for UAE PCC and it won't be able to submit it within 28 days? 

@Russki You should have more experience on this?

Hi slvicky,  so sorry to hear about your misfortune!!! 

Same story with me: they demanded Russian PCC,  when I only visited for one months in last three years. 

If I were you,  I'd email CO saying you have applied for PCC already,  and that it will take 2 months. Attach application receipt and ask for extension. And wait.

If they give you extension,  then great. But if you don't hear anything back and your 28 days are about to expire, just attach your email you sent to CO and PCC  application receipt - all as one PDF file - on immi account. This way you covered your back,  you show the CO that you have asked for extension. It's documented. 

I bet, they'll not pick up your file dead on 28 days. Then keep waiting and as soon as your PCC arrives,  attach it too with the explanation. And hit the magic button "information suplied". By that time they will be ready to look at your file!!!  Voila. 

Sorry guys,  not been around much lately - sick with flu. What do you think to this plan? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Syed1 said:

Hi, Iam regular follower of this group. Applied 7th October,  Requested extra docs  on 6th March Sophorn, visa granted 17th May visa officer Adam. I called immigration yesterday to enquire why is it taking so long even though I have submitted docs on 9th March I do mention that I have notice lot of people after me have approved then why delaying my file for that he don’t have answer he took my details and put on hold for 5mins and told everything is finalised soon you here some news but I can’t assure you when, here is the update. I think my call was worthy.

Hi Syed, its Mark here, just new in this forum, i also applied on 11th Oct and was asked to submit my AFP and evidence of 1 year work in the designated area submit on March 20. CO assigned to me was Sophorn. Still waiting for the grants. Can you give me the immigration contact number please. Thanks and Congrats to you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,  Mark you can call on 131881 they will try to tell you that wait time has increased this and that but don’t let your opportunity go explain them that please check my file is anything outstanding then what is the reason for wait because as the days pass time will keep on increase initially when we applied it was 6-7 months which we already completed, politely try to take some response from him. Thanks

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Syed1 said:

Hi,  Mark you can call on 131881 they will try to tell you that wait time has increased this and that but don’t let your opportunity go explain them that please check my file is anything outstanding then what is the reason for wait because as the days pass time will keep on increase initially when we applied it was 6-7 months which we already completed, politely try to take some response from him. Thanks

 

4 hours ago, Syed1 said:

Hi,  Mark you can call on 131881 they will try to tell you that wait time has increased this and that but don’t let your opportunity go explain them that please check my file is anything outstanding then what is the reason for wait because as the days pass time will keep on increase initially when we applied it was 6-7 months which we already completed, politely try to take some response from him. Thanks

Hi guys, 

Anyone please explain meannig of following statment 

Family members can be included in your application if they currently hold a skilled visa or are on a Bridging visa A or Bridging visa B having applied for a skilled visa.

Family members must be included in your application when it is lodged; they cannot be added after lodgement.

 

Please reply if you have idea. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Syed1 said:

Hi, Iam regular follower of this group. Applied 7th October,  Requested extra docs  on 6th March Sophorn, visa granted 17th May visa officer Adam. I called immigration yesterday to enquire why is it taking so long even though I have submitted docs on 9th March I do mention that I have notice lot of people after me have approved then why delaying my file for that he don’t have answer he took my details and put on hold for 5mins and told everything is finalised soon you here some news but I can’t assure you when, here is the update. I think my call was worthy.

Congrats mate 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Russki said:

Hi slvicky,  so sorry to hear about your misfortune!!! 

Same story with me: they demanded Russian PCC,  when I only visited for one months in last three years. 

If I were you,  I'd email CO saying you have applied for PCC already,  and that it will take 2 months. Attach application receipt and ask for extension. And wait.

If they give you extension,  then great. But if you don't hear anything back and your 28 days are about to expire, just attach your email you sent to CO and PCC  application receipt - all as one PDF file - on immi account. This way you covered your back,  you show the CO that you have asked for extension. It's documented. 

I bet, they'll not pick up your file dead on 28 days. Then keep waiting and as soon as your PCC arrives,  attach it too with the explanation. And hit the magic button "information suplied". By that time they will be ready to look at your file!!!  Voila. 

Sorry guys,  not been around much lately - sick with flu. What do you think to this plan? 

@Russkihey,

Yesterday I sent an email to CO explaining I didn't stay in uae for more than 9 months cumulatively in a humble way to avoid any issues. Also I have attached entry exit stamps to prove it. 

At the end I also mentioned I have recently applied for the uae PCC but it'll take another 2-3 months minimum. Attached the receipt as well.

Do you think they will get back to me for my reply? Or they just wait until I get my PCC?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Suhana said:

Hi guys,  

Suhana here, got my PR grants just now. "God is great"... Thank u everyone...all the best to the once who are waiting. 

Applied: 16 Oct 2017

CO Sophorn: asked for afp on 20 march 2017

Got grant: 17 may 2018

Congratulations @Suhana

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/16/2018 at 3:17 PM, Russki said:

Hi B3sT,  congratulations on the new family member,  such great news!!!  Better news than any grants! Hope mother and baby are doing fine. ?

Both are doing good. Absolutely better than grant.

thank you everyone for support and wishes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Syed1 said:

Hi,  Mark you can call on 131881 they will try to tell you that wait time has increased this and that but don’t let your opportunity go explain them that please check my file is anything outstanding then what is the reason for wait because as the days pass time will keep on increase initially when we applied it was 6-7 months which we already completed, politely try to take some response from him. Thanks

What number did you dial?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

I would like to ask everyone that I have submitted all my documents requested by CO today, however, the newborn birth reg certificate will take some time then have to apply for passport.

someone told me that don’t inform immigration until you have all those details (birth reg n passport) is it true ?

And if I get grant in the mean time then what will happen to the newborn as not in my application?

looking forward to hear.

Regards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use