887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

4 minutes ago, B3sT said:

Hi,

Got another email from CO Adam today further information required.

Applied on 9/11/2017

1st request: 26/4/18 Further 1yr employment and wife FBI PCC required.

Submitted on 18/05/2018.

2nd request: 7/6/2018: Further 1yr employment required (Please provide further evidence to support 1yr full time employment. Please ensure evidence is for work completed prior to lodgement of visa application. Do not provide duplicates of documents already submitted) and Newborn Colour Passport.

FYI, I already submitted 86 payslips, employment letter/contract, PAYG for 2 financial years.

Do you think the CO will ask for NewBorn medical as well now? or its all good as I submitted letter from my GP that my newBorn is healthy.

Regards

Other requirements

Please provide further evidence to support one year full time employment. Please ensure eivdence is for work completed prior to lodgement of visa application. Do not provide duplicates of documents already submitted.

Request Detail Other Requirements

1 Year Employment

1 Year Work Specified Regional Area
Please provide certified copies of your evidence of full time (35 hours per week) employment in a specified regional area of Australia for at least one year as the holder of an eligible visa. Evidence of employment may include:

Contract of employment
Employment references
Pay slips; showing hours worked
Tax Documents: PAYG and Notice of Assessment
Bank statements showing Salary deposits
Superannuation statements showing employee contributions

Do I need to certify documents and submit or just submit Bank statement and Superannuation only?

34 minutes ago, B3sT said:

Other requirements

Please provide further evidence to support one year full time employment. Please ensure eivdence is for work completed prior to lodgement of visa application. Do not provide duplicates of documents already submitted.

1 Year Employment

Please provide certified copies of your evidence of full time (35 hours per week) employment in a specified regional area of Australia for at least one year as the holder of an eligible visa. Evidence of employment may include:

Contract of employment
Employment references

Do I need to certify documents and submit or just submit Bank statement and Superannuation only?

Did you submit reference letter from employer?

59 minutes ago, B3sT said:

Other requirements

1 Year Employment

Contract of employment
Employment references

Mate

Please provide them certified copies of 

Notice of Assessment

which you did not submit before . 

2 minutes ago, DarDec said:

Mate

Please provide them certified copies of 

Notice of Assessment

which you did not submit before . 

Hi DarDec,

This is regarding you underlining Certified Copies  

Is certifying really required? I mean, we do have alot of people who got granted without certifyin any document. Please correct me if im wrong.

Regards,

Toot

5 hours ago, Honey said:

Okay great ?

Actually my son is in India n he should be here before CO assign thats y i want to get info when they start pick feb files as I submit on 26 feb so that I can bring my son n show that he is here 

5 minutes ago, Honey said:

Actually my son is in India n he should be here before CO assign thats y i want to get info when they start pick feb files as I submit on 26 feb so that I can bring my son n show that he is here 

this is the longest sentence of human history ? 
Just kidding. hope things go well with your application. good luck! ?

• Haha 3

Guys,

I completed my 2 years on 6th feb and i submitted application on 10th feb

I have been working since 2 years so employment was easy

My stay for 2 years, i have submitted in 2 installments like documents like tenancy ledger and utilitybills and everything until january and now i have submitted again until may

Is it a possibility that they might say u have not attached complete documents on the day u lodged the application

Im really tensed

Edited by 10thfeb

1 minute ago, 10thfeb said:

Guys,

I completed my 2 years on 6th feb and i submitted application on 10th feb

I have been working since 2 years so employment was easy

My stay for 2 years, i have submitted in 2 installments like documents like tenancy ledger and utilitybills and everything until january and now i have submitted again until may

Is it a possibility that they might say u have not attached complete documents on the day u lodged the application

Welcome!
Nah, You can take all the time in the world to upload your docs until COs assigned. If you haven't submitted all required docs by that time he will ask for it. 

Trust me you dont wanna go there. upload all supporting docs asap

Good luck

Me too applied on 22 nov 2017
CO assigned n ask for more docs (work exp contracts letter, reference letter, payslips, group cert, tax return, bank statement)
CO Sorphon
Docs submitted. 
Now waiting 

What did CO ask for documents and what date you uploaded

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too applied on 22 nov 2017
CO assigned n ask for more docs (work exp contracts letter, reference letter, payslips, group cert, tax return, bank statement)
CO Sorphon
Docs submitted. 
Now waiting 

5 hours ago, DEV said:

Hi all , GOT MY GOLDEN EMAIL AT 3:27 PM TODAY.

Applied  on :                            07/11/2017

File Open:                                20/04/2018.      C/O :  Adam Requested for further documents.

Submitted Documents on:   03/05/2018.

Grant Date:                              07/06/2018..

Extremely happy today. unlimited BEERS party at home.

This pom in Adelaide is really helpful forum  & this forum really showing accurate dates of open file, second timers  grant visa & many others things. 

I will definitely keep checking this forum to help the rest of the future applicants.  Any questions please post in this forum & I will answer it.

Thanks a lot all of you for support me. 

All the best to everyone.  

Congrats mate!!! Enjoy

File Open:                                20/04/2018.      C/O :  Adam Requested for further documents.
This pom in Adelaide is really helpful forum  & this forum really showing accurate dates of open file, second timers  grant visa & many others things. 
I will definitely keep checking this forum to help the rest of the future applicants.  Any questions please post in this forum & I will answer it.
Congrats mate enjoy your freedom :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, DEV said:

Grant Date:                              07/06/2018..   C/O :    Adam Grant Visa  

congrats!

9 hours ago, Tpsk said:

When you applied mate 

In my case:
- Last requested on : 22/03/18 (The name in AFP does not match the passport, IETLS of the dependent has expired, more work evi)
- Last updated on: 20/04/18 (uploaded all required docs)

Now I am still waiting .........

Thanks

7 minutes ago, AHP said:

In my case:
- Last requested on : 22/03/18 (The name in AFP does not match the passport, IETLS of the dependent has expired, more work evi)
- Last updated on: 20/04/18 (uploaded all required docs)

Now I am still waiting .........

Thanks

Which date you applied

14 hours ago, DEV said:

Congrats Dev!!!!!!!!

10 hours ago, toot said:

Hi DarDec,

This is regarding you underlining Certified Copies  

Is certifying really required? I mean, we do have alot of people who got granted without certifyin any document. Please correct me if im wrong.

Regards,

Toot

Hi toot,

See carefully what CO has requested. CO did request certified copies for some reason. 

'1 Year Work Specified Regional Area
Please provide certified copies of your evidence of full time (35 hours per week) employment in a specified regional area of Australia for at least one year as the holder of an eligible visa. Evidence of employment may include: '

15 hours ago, DEV said:

Congratulations mate @DEV

10 hours ago, deven12 said:

Applied on 24 nov 

CO ask further doc on 13 may 

Co Sorphon 

Doc submitted on 14 may 

Doc asked 

2 years employment , form 80 (as my stupid agent didnt uploaded, told me its not necessary to upload, he also didnt uploaded my contract letters n bank statement showing my pay entries)

Docs submitted 

Payslip, contract letter, reference letter, PAYG, bank statement, group cert, form 80 

Still waiting