887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

2 minutes ago, RANJU said:

Normally it will take sometime before you can start to attach documents. I checked after a day and then attached. 

Thanks for the quick one.. I could see now am able to attach after the generation of bridging visa. 

Upon receipt of the bridging visa, are we eligible for Temp medicare card?.. or we need to wait until outcome of 887 visa. ? 

Hi All, 

I have included my parents and brother as non-accompanying family member in the application. When I try to attach the documents, I saw my parents and brother name in the attach documents section. ? Why should we need to attach a documents for non-accompanying members? or we shouldn't show them as no-accompanying members?

pls advice. 

57 minutes ago, Ragav1024 said:

Thanks for the quick one.. I could see now am able to attach after the generation of bridging visa. 

Upon receipt of the bridging visa, are we eligible for Temp medicare card?.. or we need to wait until outcome of 887 visa. ? 

Yes You will be eligible for Temp Medicare Card after Bridging Visa .

On 6/12/2018 at 4:42 PM, deftown said:

Hi Guys,

Tripu and Jimesh are not active on this group. May be they would have got the Grant, not sure....

Tripu 10/12/17

Jimesh 13/12/17

still waiting...☹️☹️☹️

One of my friend applied on 15/12/2017

CO request wifi’s Indian PCC(new) today..

CO: Dat

On 6/12/2018 at 4:42 PM, deftown said:

Hi Guys,

Tripu and Jimesh are not active on this group. May be they would have got the Grant, not sure....

Tripu 10/12/17

Jimesh 13/12/17

still waiting...☹️☹️☹️

Hi Tripaadi,

That's a good news 15th December 2017 is been touched. Are you sure it's 15 th of December 2017?

still waiting...[emoji852]️[emoji852]️[emoji852]️

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Ragav1024 said:

Hi All, 

I have included my parents and brother as non-accompanying family member in the application. When I try to attach the documents, I saw my parents and brother name in the attach documents section. ? Why should we need to attach a documents for non-accompanying members? or we shouldn't show them as no-accompanying members?

pls advice. 

That's a very common mistake. U need to send them form 1023 for correction. Actually in non-accompanying family member u had to mention your kids nd wife if they aren't migrating with you. And rest of family members like parents nd siblings comes in other family members. I did the same mistake but next day i submitted form 1023 for correction. Hope i cleared your confusion. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Khan90 said:

That's a very common mistake. U need to send them form 1023 for correction. Actually in non-accompanying family member u had to mention your kids nd wife if they aren't migrating with you. And rest of family members like parents nd siblings comes in other family members. I did the same mistake but next day i submitted form 1023 for correction. Hope i cleared your confusion. 

I didn't change till date,I remember I chose parents from the list in non accompanying family members. Bit strange why have to give the area to pick.Hope everything s clear in form 80.

10 minutes ago, Kate said:

@Russki any theory why COs are jumping from Oct-Nov applicants in a random way? Does it depend on the requested additional evidence/docs? or there is no logic...?

I think they are playing lottery with our applications. Lol.. picking lucky numbers maybe....just have a faith.. more you think more you burn your blood. Just chill n hv faith ?

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Kate said:

@Russki any theory why COs are jumping from Oct-Nov applicants in a random way? Does it depend on the requested additional evidence/docs? or there is no logic...?

Hahaha! Yes, we detect no logic, but they have their own system, which is not obvious to us. ? They are probably just processing freshers and second timers parallel, and they regulate how many they pick from each pile. Just a guess! ? 

Let's hope today we'll see more development! ? ? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Russki said:

Hahaha! Yes, we detect no logic, but they have their own system, which is not obvious to us. ? They are probably just processing freshers and second timers parallel, and they regulate how many they pick from each pile. Just a guess! ? 

Let's hope today we'll see more development! ? ? 

Seems like they're playing with us ?

When second timers start getting excited they jump back to new applications & when new applicants getting excited, go back to second timers  ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 6