887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

10 minutes ago, HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) said:

send some good vibes to CO's or some electric shock waves

Be careful, do not electrocute our COs - they are scarce these days!  ? ? 

Well guys I am expecting big things from this afternoon after the most boring morning! ? 

10 minutes ago, deftown said:

Which article and news Manny? I desperately need my PR before 30 th June.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Same here Bro.. I also want before 30th June..
I read this article saying reduction in the skilled Visa..:-(

https://www.sbs.com.au/yourlanguage/punjabi/en/article/2018/06/14/skilled-visa-squeeze-set-dip-migration-intake-lowest-eight-years 

15 minutes ago, AAlis said:

I think they are deliberately delaying process. May be they are waiting for some big change ?

Generally speaking, most of the countries' changed rules doesn't apply to any application that was submitted under old rules. 

Lets hope that it works here down under as well. 

• Like 1

While sipping my water ? I noticed 4 email coming into my email box. My heart started beating faster and faster....thought I am gonna have a heart attack? @alexoir your magic drink worked well for me. OMG 4 magic Golden Emails - PR-  finally. I am the happiest person in the world. Thank you everyone for your an ongoing support and fun we had together in that stressful race. Wish everyone all the best!!? @Russki I still be here to celebrate your PR! Soon leaving my desk to have a real drink ?and celebrate the best news ever. I will write the list of docs I submitted a bit later. Promise

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Kate said:

While sipping my water ? I noticed 4 email coming into my email box. My heart started beating faster and faster....thought I am gonna have a heart attack? @alexoir your magic drink worked well for me. OMG 4 magic Golden Emails - PR-  finally. I am the happiest person in the world. Thank you everyone for your an ongoing support and fun we had together in that stressful race. Wish everyone all the best!!? @Russki I still be here to celebrate your PR! Soon leaving my desk to have a real drink ?and celebrate the best news ever. I will write the list of docs I submitted a bit later. Promise

Congrats mate. Who was your case officer for today

1 minute ago, Kate said:

Congratulations Kate ??

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Kate said:

Congrats!!!! awesome stuff

• Thanks 1

Just now, Kate said:

Hay @Kate,

Congratulations...!!! 

Finally weekend with a bang. ? ???

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Kate said:

Congrats!!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Kate said:

Cngrats.. We knew it gonna be you and Now it's Ruskki's turn... Cheers.. and Have a Happy Weeknd..!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Kate said:

Congrats Kate. Very happy for you.

Please pass the drink for me and Russki????

• Thanks 1