sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

While sipping my water ? I noticed 4 email coming into my email box. My heart started beating faster and faster....thought I am gonna have a heart attack [mention=2877]alexoir[/mention] your magic drink worked well for me. OMG 4 magic Golden Emails - PR-  finally. I am the happiest person in the world. Thank you everyone for your an ongoing support and fun we had together in that stressful race. Wish everyone all the best!! [mention=2871]Russki[/mention] I still be here to celebrate your PR! Soon leaving my desk to have a real drink and celebrate the best news ever. I will write the list of docs I submitted a bit later. Promise

Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Taha said:

Congrats Kate. Very happy for you.

Please pass the drink for me and Russki????

@Taha & @Russki catch it ? haha Good luck

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Kate said:

While sipping my water ? I noticed 4 email coming into my email box. My heart started beating faster and faster....thought I am gonna have a heart attack? @alexoir your magic drink worked well for me. OMG 4 magic Golden Emails - PR-  finally. I am the happiest person in the world. Thank you everyone for your an ongoing support and fun we had together in that stressful race. Wish everyone all the best!!? @Russki I still be here to celebrate your PR! Soon leaving my desk to have a real drink ?and celebrate the best news ever. I will write the list of docs I submitted a bit later. Promise

Yaaay. I'm very happy for you Kate. Congrats. The sipping remedy surely works lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Kate said:

While sipping my water ? I noticed 4 email coming into my email box. My heart started beating faster and faster....thought I am gonna have a heart attack? @alexoir your magic drink worked well for me. OMG 4 magic Golden Emails - PR-  finally. I am the happiest person in the world. Thank you everyone for your an ongoing support and fun we had together in that stressful race. Wish everyone all the best!!? @Russki I still be here to celebrate your PR! Soon leaving my desk to have a real drink ?and celebrate the best news ever. I will write the list of docs I submitted a bit later. Promise

OMG!!!!! Kate, this made my day! ? ? Sooooo happy for you!!!!! ?? Celebrating your grant as my own!!!! Have fun!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Kate said:

My favourite man - Sophorn:)

Congrats Kate....Enjoy ur life 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Kate said:

Fantastic news Kate!!!! Countdown worked but bit late?

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Taha said:

Congrats Kate. Very happy for you.

Please pass the drink for me and Russki????

Hey mate any news from your side?

4 minutes ago, Kate said:

@Taha & @Russki catch it ? haha Good luck

Thank you! Got it!!! ? ? ? Clinging on to it for dear life! 

• Haha 2

Congratulation kate for your grant....

I think Case officer not going access new fill till july. last 2-3 weeks all old files  

• Thanks 1

Just now, Russki said:

Thank you! Got it!!! ? ? ? Clinging on to it for dear life! 

@Russki I will be here till you get your MAGIC LETTER. hoping that "golubaja ptiza s4ast'ja" will bring you luck...with a delay but it will!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kate said:

@Russki I will be here till you get your MAGIC LETTER. hoping that "golubaja ptiza s4ast'ja" will bring you luck...with a delay but it will!!!

I have it right here, pinned on my wall at work! ? ? I am a strong believer in its magic powers! ???

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Kate said:

so I guess the electric shock waves worked... Congrats

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Kate said:

Congrats @Kate !!!! Enjoy the freedom 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, deven12 said:

Slvicky be ready

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I might have to wait another week or two ?

32 minutes ago, Kate said:

Hi @Kate,

Please update your signature with your grant and be the first one having signature with the GRANT ????

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, DarDec said:

Hi @Kate,

Please update your signature with your grant and be the first one having signature with the GRANT ????

Why can't I have a signature ?

While sipping my water ? I noticed 4 email coming into my email box. My heart started beating faster and faster....thought I am gonna have a heart attack [mention=2877]alexoir[/mention] your magic drink worked well for me. OMG 4 magic Golden Emails - PR-  finally. I am the happiest person in the world. Thank you everyone for your an ongoing support and fun we had together in that stressful race. Wish everyone all the best!! [mention=2871]Russki[/mention] I still be here to celebrate your PR! Soon leaving my desk to have a real drink and celebrate the best news ever. I will write the list of docs I submitted a bit later. Promise
What a relief kate. Enjoy your freedom. Congrats :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, slvicky said:

Guys, What happened to our visa tracker? I can't see any record ?

Nevermind... it's back ?