887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

23 hours ago, Russki said:

I heard today from someone who used to deal with immigration department in the past: in July floodgate of grants should open wide! ? ? ?

Hi Russki,

Do you know why people like you very much? Caz you always talk about positive things. That makes us comfort this transitional period. Few members without much knowledge share negative info which makes other people scared. Bye, the way I like you so much.  

Regards

Nelakash

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, slvicky said:

Woohoooo.......

PR granted. CO Sophorn

Thanks, every one of you for the valuable inputs throughout the process. Without you guys, I would have to wait a lot more than this. Thanks again.

Finally, Good luck for everyone expecting grant

Congrats mate!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, slvicky said:

Woohoooo.......

PR granted. CO Sophorn

Thanks, every one of you for the valuable inputs throughout the process. Without you guys, I would have to wait a lot more than this. Thanks again.

Congrats buddy!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, slvicky said:

Woohoooo.......

PR granted. CO Sophorn

Great!!!

Long wait ended finally...Congrats mate??

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, slvicky said:

Woohoooo.......

PR granted. CO Sophorn

Congratulations mate. You are such a active member in the forum. ????

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, slvicky said:

Woohoooo.......

PR granted. CO Sophorn

Congrats mate!

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, slvicky said:

Woohoooo.......

PR granted. CO Sophorn

Oh Iam really happy for you. I was really sorry to read how timing of the PCC didnt work well for you and you missed the chance for a direct grant -- but anyway - you didnt have to wait long - happy for you mate !

Congratulations!!!

We will miss you here ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, slvicky said:

Woohoooo.......

PR granted. CO Sophorn

Congrats!!!!!

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, slvicky said:

Woohoooo.......

PR granted. CO Sophorn

Congrats mate 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, nelakash said:

Hi Russki,

Do you know why people like you very much? Caz you always talk about positive things. That makes us comfort this transitional period. Few members without much knowledge share negative info which makes other people scared. Bye, the way I like you so much.  

Regards

Nelakash

Thanks guys! I like this forum's members too, as we are good to each other and keeping our spirits up through mutual effort! ? ?  Best way to survive the visa quest!

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, slvicky said:

Woohoooo.......

PR granted. CO Sophorn

@SinxX any news from your side mate. 

image.thumb.png.8ae743663023b7da858ec3dabb1172a1.png

30 minutes ago, slvicky said:

Woohoooo.......

PR granted. CO Sophorn

Yay!!!!!! Congratulations!!!! Great news! ? ? ? So happy for you. ?... and pass ?? around!

• Thanks 1

Woohoooo.......
PR granted. CO Sophorn
Yay congrats mate

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1