887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, neel said:

Hi All, 

just opened my immi account, and have been asked for more docs, i did not receive any emails from immi though. 

Docs requested - AFP and Overseas police clearance, AFP for both me and my hubby were submitted, but i did not submitted my overseas police

clearance, due to the fact that i did not travelled back. 

this is 8 months, and im glad even for a reason my file has been touched, although i waited for a direct grant, but have to be positive and wait at least for 2 more months now. 

@ ruski, rike, TSEP, poonam, and others who applied in Aug, Sep, Oct, i strongly pray that you guys will get grant by end of this month. 

To all those waiting, i wish you all get direct grants asap. 

Congrats Neel atleast your file has been allocated .....Hopefully you will gel grant soon ...submit the documents co asked as early as possible....

• Like 1

Hi All, 
just opened my immi account, and have been asked for more docs, i did not receive any emails from immi though. 
Docs requested - AFP and Overseas police clearance, AFP for both me and my hubby were submitted, but i did not submitted my overseas police
clearance, due to the fact that i did not travelled back. 
this is 8 months, and im glad even for a reason my file has been touched, although i waited for a direct grant, but have to be positive and wait at least for 2 more months now. 
@ ruski, rike, TSEP, poonam, and others who applied in Aug, Sep, Oct, i strongly pray that you guys will get grant by end of this month. 
To all those waiting, i wish you all get direct grants asap. 

Good luck :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Vinayak said:

Dear Seniors,

I am a 489 visa holder in Adelaide and planning to apply for 887 visa in a few days.

Below are my questions and looking forward for your advise. 

1. is it recommended to apply 887 visa through agent?

2.To save some dollars, can I apply 887 visa myself with the help of forums? How about the documentation such as certified, assessed etc etc.

3. Is it much complex and complicated?

Your help is much appreciated. 

Vinayak 

Hi Mate, 

In my opinion you should consider these factors.

1. How complicated is your story. (Name changes/ divorces / Criminal stuff)

2. How much do you value 1000+AUD 

3. Can you be bothered reading stuff on the forms and internet. Or do you prefer to get clear one command at a time from an agent.

Tip: either way, learn to wait ?

Hope this helps.

Thuthi

• Like 3

Hi everyone I am new to this forum can someone plz guide I have applied for 887 visa first co has asked for 1 year contract information pay g tax documents which I submitted. I don’t have contract so I uploaded reference letter

and now again an otherother Co asked for same wt should I do really confuse 

is that alright if I have no contract information and only have pyG tax documents and bank statement .i also have invoices of salary but not pay slip

thnx

4 hours ago, AHP said:

Hi neel,
- AFP:  Is it a name issue? 
- PCC: I think you must upload again a PCC file which you used at 489. ( I'm not sure)
- Usually, they will send an email notification first (Immediately). And then, after 17:30, the ImmiAccount system will update this email notification.

oh thank, my husband is the first applicant and they had asked AFP. as he doesn not have a last name in his passport. maybe thats why they asked again assuming his second name as last name. 

11 hours ago, su89 said:

I did it via an agent but of I had joined the forum earlier I would have applied by myself.. For two reasons -that way you will have complete control over your application and you know where you are. Also that could save me couple of thousand dollars .. What I suggest is create yourself an immi account and start an application. Keep filling it and you can get an idea.. there are few tricky bits where most people make mistakes - like adding parents names to family members etc.. we can shed some.light there.. But its entirely up to you. Also it also depends on your situation. If you have evidence for main 2 requirements (work and resodence) and your if your case is straight forward it's some thing you can do. Meanwhile even if you apply by yourself or via and agent please have your pccs ready. If applicable evidence of English competency for spouse.. They are the time consuming bits to organize. After lodging the application you can still attach docs. But I suggest do a basic check list and see where you are. Hope this helps.. and good luck emoji3.png

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Hi Su89,

Thank you for your valuable suggestions. It helps me a lot to decide what to do.

I am planning to apply myself since my case is straight forward. 

Thank you so much for guiding me.

Regards,

Vinayak 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Manisha said:

Hi vinayak

Its not a very complex and complicated process 

Its very easy. N its better to apply urself n stay away from dodge agents.

Fourm members here can guide u 

All the best 

Just before u apply make sure u have finished ur 2 years of living and 1 year of work experience in regional.

Hi Manisha,

Thank you for your valuable suggestions. It helps me a lot to decide what to do.

Regards,

Vinayak 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, toot said:

Hi Mate, 

In my opinion you should consider these factors.

1. How complicated is your story. (Name changes/ divorces / Criminal stuff)

2. How much do you value 1000+AUD 

3. Can you be bothered reading stuff on the forms and internet. Or do you prefer to get clear one command at a time from an agent.

Tip: either way, learn to wait ?

Hope this helps.

Thuthi

Hi Thuthi,

Liked this tip Ha ha: either way, learn to wait

Regards,

Vinayak 

1 hour ago, Simmi said:

Hi everyone I am new to this forum can someone plz guide I have applied for 887 visa first co has asked for 1 year contract information pay g tax documents which I submitted. I don’t have contract so I uploaded reference letter

and now again an otherother Co asked for same wt should I do really confuse 

is that alright if I have no contract information and only have pyG tax documents and bank statement .i also have invoices of salary but not pay slip

thnx

Hi Simmi welcome to forum ....When did you apply??