887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

5 hours ago, Russki said:

Hi Manisha, another question, sorry: what did they ask of you first time and second time? ? ? Cheers! 

1st time 1 year work, form 80 (which my agent didnt uploaded when i already supplied) and spouse english

2nd time form 80 ( as one box wasnt tick, again my agent didnt bother to double check before uploading), and spouse english requirement fee.

I dont want to b the third timer fingers crossed m sipping on my drink?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ish said:

Thanks Honey for your reply. Can you please tell me where I can write letter in immi account? Thanks so much for your help!

You can simply write letter on word document n upload it in others tab while giving heading letter for case officer . I too wrote letter to CO n attach with my visa as my son is overseas n I’ll bring him here when they open my file . 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tpsk said:

Yes he is new

Hi,

I found out this site few days ago and signed up today.

I applied 22/12/2017.

I just got a CO dat requesting more information today (03/07/18).

1. 1 year employment: Need to upload more docs 

2. Spouse National Police Check:  " Aliase " to be added to the form

My question is that I can't find a line to write my wife and my Aliase which we put in Form 80.

Do you have any idea for this? otherwise I need to contact CO Dat and tell them thare is no such a line for Nickname.

I feel like this website could help me how I should act for Q2.

Thanks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Simmi said:

Congrats dear

has anyone idea if document limit of 60 finish how we can upload more

Dear just email the asked additional documents ....we also crossed the 60 document limit then we submitted additional documents in dependent application on immi account as well as we send documents by email to the department it will be safe.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SAM K said:

Hi,

I found out this site few days ago and signed up today.

I applied 22/12/2017.

I just got a CO dat requesting more information today (03/07/18).

1. 1 year employment: Need to upload more docs 

2. Spouse National Police Check:  " Aliase " to be added to the form

My question is that I can't find a line to write my wife and my Aliase which we put in Form 80.

Do you have any idea for this? otherwise I need to contact CO Dat and tell them thare is no such a line for Nickname.

I feel like this website could help me how I should act for Q2.

Thanks.

Hi Sam! Welcome to the forum! ? 

• Like 1

Dear ALL,

I need the advise from all experts, I came on 489 visa and I am living in western Australia regional area. Some weeks I get 40 hours ,but ,in some weeks I get 15 or 30 hours.
Do I have to combine my less weeks to represent in DIBP.My journey is still far, I still need 8 months work. Please advise me. This journey made me very tried from life.

7 hours ago, jasmin FR said:

Dear ALL,

I need the advise from all experts, I came on 489 visa and I am living in western Australia regional area. Some weeks I get 40 hours ,but ,in some weeks I get 15 or 30 hours.
Do I have to combine my less weeks to represent in DIBP.My journey is still far, I still need 8 months work. Please advise me. This journey made me very tried from life.

Hi Jasmine ,

It is a long journey  ! But after few years you will see the fruits of your patience . Please refer to below.

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa-1/887-?modal=/visas/supporting/Pages/887/worked-full-time.aspx

Full time work is work of at least 35 hours a week in one full-time job or in two or more part-time jobs. The work can be in paid employment or self-employment.

Iam not an expert but my understanding is for each week you have to have 35 hours or more work from one job or two or more part time jobs. In that case you will have to only consider weeks more than 35 hours. 

For now I suggest as a start have an idea about the number of weeks you have more than 35 hours work - so you know where you are and you can plan what to do next .

Good luck and keep calm and be patience . - We all will get there . ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, ATJ said:

Hi Friends,

Finally I got my golden emails today. Thanks for your support and wish you all the best. 

My CO was Adam.

Congrats ATJ. !! Grant !! What a nice word to hear !! Can someone please help me with his timeline ( I think he is busy celebrating) .

Now its high time we get some grants !! Today will be a lucky day ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, su89 said:

Congrats ATJ. !! Grant !! What a nice word to hear !! Can someone please help me with his timeline ( I think he is busy celebrating) .

Now its high time we get some grants !! Today will be a lucky day ?

Found it 

ATJ 15/10/17 23/03/18 03/07/18
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, a4anudeep said:

Me still waiting emoji53.png applied on 21st December 2017

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

Guys, if you noticed COs only sent out requests for additional information to the applicants applied from 10 to 25 December... ? This means, they may have run out of direct grants... Possibly they opened all files for this period, but direct grants are on hold? ?? So cheer up! You never know! 

• Like 5