887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

5 minutes ago, Russki said:

Guys, if you noticed COs only sent out requests for additional information to the applicants applied from 10 to 25 December... ? This means, they may have run out of grants! Possibly they opened all files for this period, but direct grants are on hold? ?? So cheer up! You never know! 

Thats my reading too!! So silence might come up with some thing more exciting at the end.  Direct grants were something scarce for last few weeks. Now that we have crossed the line of new year ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Russki said:

Guys, if you noticed COs only sent out requests for additional information to the applicants applied from 10 to 25 December... ? This means, they may have run out of direct grants... Possibly they opened all files for this period, but direct grants are on hold? ?? So cheer up! You never know! 

That's right!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, su89 said:

Hi Jasmine ,

It is a long journey  ! But after few years you will see the fruits of your patience . Please refer to below.

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa-1/887-?modal=/visas/supporting/Pages/887/worked-full-time.aspx

Full time work is work of at least 35 hours a week in one full-time job or in two or more part-time jobs. The work can be in paid employment or self-employment.

Iam not an expert but my understanding is for each week you have to have 35 hours or more work from one job or two or more part time jobs. In that case you will have to only consider weeks more than 35 hours. 

For now I suggest as a start have an idea about the number of weeks you have more than 35 hours work - so you know where you are and you can plan what to do next .

Good luck and keep calm and be patience . - We all will get there . ?

that is as close as you can get to a perfect explanation on the question.... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, Manisha said:

1st time 1 year work, form 80 (which my agent didnt uploaded when i already supplied) and spouse english

2nd time form 80 ( as one box wasnt tick, again my agent didnt bother to double check before uploading), and spouse english requirement fee.

I dont want to b the third timer fingers crossed m sipping on my drink?

Hi manisha,

The documents list for the parner do not indicate partner need to meet the English requirement but children need if they're above 18.

And while 489visa, we met the spouse functional English requirement.

So primarily applicants also need to prove their competent English ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JASN2015 said:

Hi manisha,

The documents list for the parner do not indicate partner need to meet the English requirement but children need if they're above 18.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JASN2015 said:

Hi manisha,

Hello JASN,

No Primary applicants do not need for a Competent English test.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, JASN2015 said:

Hi manisha,

Hi JASN2015! ? This is what the Immi website says regarding English requirement for 887:

• Evidence of Functional English for each dependent applicant who is 18 years or older at the time this application is lodged. Evidence of Functional English can be provided up until the time the application is decided.
  • If you will not be providing evidence a dependent applicant has Functional English, you should advise that you will pay the second instalment of the visa application charge. This charge will be requested when required by the processing office.

It says each "dependent applicant", which includes your husband/wife (assuming he/she is over 18)... ? ? ?  English not required for primary applicant this time round. ? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 6/28/2018 at 10:11 PM, Toni Huynh said:

Thanks Russki for your response. Actually, I have read the link that you mentioned yesterday and still not clear. Obviously, main applicant MUST hold 487/489 at least 2 years before lodging 887. However, they did NOT say that main applicant could NOT use the bills after lodgement date as proofs of their  residency evidence. What they ask, again, is: HAVE LIVED in specified regional areas at least 2 years. And they did NOT say main applicant HAVE TO LIVED in any specified regional area 2 years before lodging 887. 

From my opinion, when you lodged 887, CO could assess your application anytime. So, at the assessing time, you MUST show them (within 28 days if insufficient) that you HAVE LIVED in specified regional areas for 2 years. As they would NOT wait or give you time to fulfil that condition when they are assessing the application. 

Anyway, I will provide both Statuatory Declarations and recently bills. Fingers cross. ?

Hi Toni, again to our chat earlier, I found this on the immi website, this is an extract from checklist for visa 887:

image.png.71808c9be3cb51bddb3284018ffc64b6.png

I think, it is important that you cover the first 2 months living with your family to show strong as possible evidence for solid 2 years before visa lodgement... ? ? 

Good luck and hope all goes smoothly!!! ? ? 

• Like 2

Hey guys
Got my 2 golden emails today :)
Applied:21st December 2017
Direct grant: 04JUL 2018.
CO: Dat
Thank you everyone in the forum. I can't thank enough, With all your information only I got a direct grant. Hoping more grants this week. Russki deftown I will be here around to see your grants. I will sure celebrate with you guys.

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, a4anudeep said:

Hey guys
Got my 2 golden emails today ?
Thank you everyone in the forum. I can't thank enough, With all your information only I got a direct grant. Hoping more grants this week. Russki deftown I will be here around to see your grants. I will sure celebrate with you guys.

congrats 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, a4anudeep said:

Hey guys

Congrats mate.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, a4anudeep said:

Hey guys

Congrats mate 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, a4anudeep said:

Hey guys

Congratulations dear ???Enjoy ur freedom 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, a4anudeep said:

Hey guys

See - silence brought the best news you could have!! 

Congrats mate.. Get ready @Tpsk @nelakash @Ata

Tpsk
Nelakash
ATA
Thewsha ( Not a Member)
  • Like 3

Just now, a4anudeep said:

Hey guys

Congrats!!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, a4anudeep said:

Hey guys

Wow! Indeed a very good news! Congratulations Mate!?

• Like 2

Just now, Vikky said:

Hai poonam, what have you done with your house. 

Just now, Vikky said:

Hai poonam, what have you done with your house. 

Nothing dear ..The people whom we are nominating we asked them to get pre approval of loan first  before signing but they didn’t get it yet ....they said tomorrow they are applying.....Do you have any idea how pre approval takes???

10 minutes ago, a4anudeep said:

Hey guys

Congratulations mate. Enjoy the freedom.

By the way, please update your time line in Signature  just to motivate us ????

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, a4anudeep said:

Hey guys

Congratulation ?

• Like 1