887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

6 hours ago, a4anudeep said:

Hey guys
Got my 2 golden emails today ?
Applied:21st December 2017
Direct grant: 04JUL 2018.
CO: Dat
Thank you everyone in the forum. I can't thank enough, With all your information only I got a direct grant. Hoping more grants this week. Russki deftown I will be here around to see your grants. I will sure celebrate with you guys.

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

Congrats ?????

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Russki said:

AFP certificate may read like this:

"This is to certify... bla-bla-bla.... against the name of:

KUZNETSOVA, Christina Victoria born on 1 May 1980

who also advised that they are or have been previously known as:

JOHNSON, Christina Victoria born on 1 May 1980

KOUZNETSOVA, Christina Victoria born on 1 May 1980

KUZNETSOVA, Kristina Victorovna born on 1 May 1980

KUZNETSOVA, Kristina born on 1 May 1980"

This is very similar to how mine looks! A mess!!!! ? ? But I included all names, all spellings! ?  You include all names and spellings while applying, there is a provision in the online form for that. And in the paper form, too, but it is easier to use online form. ? 

Hay. This is so funny. COs are trying to cover their asses ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Russki said:

Hi JASN2015! ? This is what the Immi website says regarding English requirement for 887:

• Evidence of Functional English for each dependent applicant who is 18 years or older at the time this application is lodged. Evidence of Functional English can be provided up until the time the application is decided.
  • If you will not be providing evidence a dependent applicant has Functional English, you should advise that you will pay the second instalment of the visa application charge. This charge will be requested when required by the processing office.

It says each "dependent applicant", which includes your husband/wife (assuming he/she is over 18)... ? ? ?  English not required for primary applicant this time round. ? 

Thank you very much russki,

It don't mentioned under partner documents in 887 section in DHA site that's why I wasbelieve confused

• Like 2

Dear Respected fellows ,

I'm going to apply for 887 in next month . Can you please advise list of documents in total need to upload for this application.

1. Initially me and my wife came for 10 days for entry purposes

2, after 6 months we came here and get settled in Adelaide with one permanent job and in the same house for 2 years with my small daughter of age 3 years .

3. Blessed with new baby , got 489 for baby . 

And now can you all please list the docs need to file . 

Thanks 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Xubi said:

Dear Respected fellows ,

I'm going to apply for 887 in next month . Can you please advise list of documents in total need to upload for this application.

2, after 6 months we came here and get settled in Adelaide with one permanent job and in the same house for 2 years with my small daughter of age 3 years .

Thanks 

Hello 

for main applicant 

1 year work proof like salary slips 

Group certificate 

contract 

tax

supperannuation statement

bank statement

2 year living proof like bills etc

form 80 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Xubi said:

Dear Respected fellows ,

Thanks 

Welcome to the forum Xubi !

Below is some good piece of info with regard to the document checklist - the one which I used to compile the documents. That list covers almost everything as per my knowledge.

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa-1/887-/Skilled-Regional-visa-(subclass-887)-document-checklist#

Apart from them ; based on your situation if other things applicable like stat decs etc . 

I think you will have to compile docs to prove your residency after you arrived to Adelaide to settle - 2 years residency and 1 year work within that time (35 hours per week) .

With regard to the baby - some other member with the baby experience will be able to help you ?

Good luck and its always better to be prepared and see if there are any missing bits of documents so you have time to arrange everything.

Also attached is the initial check list I did for myself (there might be missing bits though ? )

DOCUMENT.pdf

• Like 3

1 hour ago, su89 said:

Below is some good piece of info with regard to the document checklist - the one which I used to compile the documents. That list covers almost everything as per my knowledge.

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa-1/887-/Skilled-Regional-visa-(subclass-887)-document-checklist#

Apart from them ; based on your situation if other things applicable like stat decs etc . 

I think you will have to compile docs to prove your residency after you arrived to Adelaide to settle - 2 years residency and 1 year work within that time (35 hours per week) .

With regard to the baby - some other member with the baby experience will be able to help you ?

Good luck and its always better to be prepared and see if there are any missing bits of documents so you have time to arrange everything.

Also attached is the initial check list I did for myself (there might be missing bits though ? )

DOCUMENT.pdf

Excellent. It is a perfect document checklist mate. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, su89 said:

Just to add my 10 cents to su89's message! ??  When you compile your documents, be careful not to go over 60 PDF documents, as this is the limit to attach in immi account for each applicant.

Usually, applicants create 1 single PDF for residency proof, 1 single PDF for all payslips etc, this way you can squeeze all information in under 60 files. Also be careful of every file size - it has a limit, too. ? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Russki said:

Just to add my 10 cents to su89's message! ??  When you compile your documents, be careful not to go over 60 PDF documents, as this is the limit to attach in immi account for each applicant.

Usually, applicants create 1 single PDF for residency proof, 1 single PDF for all payslips etc, this way you can squeeze all information in under 60 files. Also be careful of every file size - it has a limit, too. ? 

Very true. ?

May be combine where possible- things like payslip to few pdfs 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, marlowe022 said:

I have a question. My payslip comes in every week since payday is on weekly basis. Do I need to submit ALL of them?

yes, combine 4 week slips in one month pdf so that in end you can show 12-month payslips. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, marlowe022 said:

I have a question. My payslip comes in every week since payday is on weekly basis. Do I need to submit ALL of them?

Hi marlowe, I'd say it is best to submit all of them. ? I know some people submitted every other one or 1 per each months, but won't hurt to submit all payslips - covers you 100%. You can create 1 single PDF with all payslips and check the size of the file, make sure it is not too big and over limit. ?  

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Tpsk said:

My file opened today. Asked for form80 for me and my wife, 1 year work proof, 2 year residential proof

Hi Tpsk! ? Good new and not so much!!! File is opened - good. Wonder what they didn't like about your evidence already submitted? Do you have a plan? ? 

Just another reminder for new applicants - better to submit Form 80 upfront!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Tpsk said:

My file opened today. Asked for form80 for me and my wife, 1 year work proof, 2 year residential proof

Good news - now you have a case officer and file is opened and things are on the go! What have you attached for work and residence proof. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Tpsk said:

Sorry to hear it dear ....Now you have to wait another 2 months ? but try to submit your documents as early as possible 

• Like 1