887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

14 minutes ago, Poonam said:

Hi friends .....Good news from my side .....we got our golden email one hour ago.....Thank you so much for your support ????we save our house as well ...Awwww Thank you so much God

Congrats for you and your family. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, deftown said:

Hi Russki,

Below is the one what i got. If you see the last stanza "Certified copies
For the purposes of this application any one of the following persons can certify in writing that
a document is a true copy of the original document." 

What does it mean? 

PS: In this request letter (and in any request letter we receive from COs) only the line that is written under the check-box is actually hand-typed by CO. Everything else is generic, standard text. This is why this hand-typed line is the key, it shows what they want from you exactly. ? ? 

in your case it say: "Please provide your AFP in your name as it appears in your passport etc etc..." So you must have gone wrong with the names.... ? ? My educated guess.

25 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi deftown, it looks like they want a certificate with names matching the ones in your passport, did you check if the names in submitted AFP certificate match your passport? ? Also check that all you other names you have or had, all variations of spellings are also included in existing AFP. If not, means immigration wants you to re-apply for AFP and include all those names.

As for certification, in CO request it just shows the standard text. It does not mean the AFP has to be certified. But if you choose to certify your AFP, this can be done by the people listed: JP, pharmacist, registered migration agent etc (as in the list). ?  

Thanks Russki. Let me get few inputs from Tpsk as his file is opened and requested more documents "Does it contain certified copies". I will upload the AFP unattested one tomorrow 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, marlowe022 said:

i just scanned copied mine and upload it. I dont know if I need to attest it. I need help on this one as well

No need to attest but make sure AFP is updated. CO asked me to submit again. If u have multiples name in past might they ask again.. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Poonam said:

Hi friends .....Good news from my side .....we got our golden email one hour ago.....Thank you so much for your support ????we save our house as well ...Awwww Thank you so much God

Loshaayyyyy congratulations ? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Poonam said:

Hey poonam

Double congrats for the grant and the house 

So happy for u 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Tpsk said:

My file opened today. Asked for form80 for me and my wife, 1 year work proof, 2 year residential proof

Hi Tpsk

i am sorry to know that u didn’t get the direct grant. I can see u r an active experience member of this forum why u didn’t submit the form 80 initially? Also why they asked living and job proof? Did u not submit?

4 minutes ago, Tpsk said:

I have uploaded living and residential proof but they want to check my superannuation statement and deposit of salary in my account.  Regarding form80 i asked my agent earlier but he said its not necessary 

Bro, believe me I have paid the migration agent fees to lodge my visa but later on I decided to lodge my visa myself and I didn’t asked him to refund the money. Only reason I did it for my own satisfaction. When my agent Organizing my file I have seen many docs was black and white and no jp or mara certified. So I decided to lodge myself and attached whatever I think right. If application dely I can blame myself not other person.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, nelakash said:

Bro, believe me I have paid the migration agent fees to lodge my visa but later on I decided to lodge my visa myself and I didn’t asked him to refund the money. Only reason I did it for my own satisfaction. When my agent Organizing my file I have seen many docs was black and white and no jp or mara certified. So I decided to lodge myself and attached whatever I think right. If application dely I can blame myself not other person.

True we should fill form ourself for knowledge sake n for satisfaction. 

I lodge visa for my family  n uploaded so many document after reading this forum. It’s really helpful n form 80 is mandatory for each applicant except child.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Tpsk said:

I have uploaded living and residential proof but they want to check my superannuation statement and deposit of salary in my account.  Regarding form80 i asked my agent earlier but he said its not necessary 

Dont trust these agents.

My agent is just stupid. He told me no need to upload form 80, contact letter, bank statement showing my pay, didnt check if form 80 was correctly filled, didnt check if he uploaded all the payslips. N he ask me to attest all the document after uploading the doc according to him he got a msg CO asking for attested doc again. When i ask him to show me the msg he got  he didnt find it n started making excuses. 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Ata said:

Received email from co requesting form 1399 and evidence for self employment. Requested same documents what ever i uploaded for self employment proof

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear about u they did similar to me when did u apply?

7 hours ago, Poonam said:

Congratulations hope now you can get your house back ??

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ata said:

Received email from co requesting form 1399 and evidence for self employment. Requested same documents what ever i uploaded for self employment proof

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that mate. 

Why this form 1399 is coming to action now. Is it particularly for self emplyed applicants. 

Can someone who has been requested , please expalin