887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Thanks so much @rusty5000 & @su89 and everyone else for being helpful and supportive.

I have question , my 489 was filed by my agent and I can't have his immi account. Do do I need to create new immi account?

Do I need to have federal police clearance for my wife as well? 

And how much is fee for 887 for 2 adults n 2 kids ? 

Thanks 

4 hours ago, deftown said:

Hi guys,

Is this the one i need to click on after submitting the requested documents or is there any other option i need to click after this?

image.png.e40de21892ca91441fc0eb2d0cbdeab8.png

Yes mate,  just click this button. Nothing else is required. ??

just click the button and start sipping your juice! ?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, deftown said:

Thanks Russki. Let me get few inputs from Tpsk as his file is opened and requested more documents "Does it contain certified copies". I will upload the AFP unattested one tomorrow 

Dear just upload the certified copy of every thing ....it is more safe for you ....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tt2 said:

Congratulations hope now you can get your house back ??

Thank you so much dear .....we were about to sign nomination paper  ....we lost all hopes but miracle happened with us....Now our vendor gave us 15 more days for loan approval 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Tpsk said:

I have uploaded living and residential proof but they want to check my superannuation statement and deposit of salary in my account.  Regarding form80 i asked my agent earlier but he said its not necessary 

Dear just make sure provide form 80 in combined PDF form...

Make PDF of your 52 payslips n bank statement highlight your salary and also get certified 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Ata said:

Received email from co requesting form 1399 and evidence for self employment. Requested same documents what ever i uploaded for self employment proof

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey mate, I applied 887 visa by claiming self employment as evidence of work and part time job 10 hours.

7 hours ago, Xubi said:

Thanks so much @rusty5000 & @su89 and everyone else for being helpful and supportive.

I have question , my 489 was filed by my agent and I can't have his immi account. Do do I need to create new immi account?

Thanks 

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa-1/887-

here is cost section you can check estimated cost . Moreover when you apply 887 visa it will automatically tell you fees charges. 

Hi friends .....Good news from my side .....we got our golden email one hour ago.....Thank you so much for your support [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]we save our house as well ...Awwww Thank you so much God
That's great news. Congratulations on your visa and house :) enjoy the double treat

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Xubi said:

Thanks 

Yes, you can create a new account, no trouble. ? ? 

Both you and your wife need a police check. 

1 minute ago, su89 said:

@Nelakash  Today might be your lucky day ...

Also is Kibria and active member .. no news from his end.

Nelakash, Kibria and DarDec all in a hot spot for getting some news today! ? ? I have not seen Kibria on the forum...

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Russki said:

Nelakash, Kibria and DarDec all in a hot spot for getting some news today! ? ? I have not seen Kibria on the forum...

?.

I do not expect anything before late next week. I am 4 days behind to kkkk

kkkk 25/12/17 02/07/18     more evidence for 2 years living, 1 year working, AFP for both
DarDec 29/12/17        

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DarDec said:

?.

I do not expect anything before late next week. I am 4 days behind to kkkk

kkkk 25/12/17 02/07/18     more evidence for 2 years living, 1 year working, AFP for both
DarDec 29/12/17        

You never know mate !! Lets hope for the best ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, AMDG said:

Hi @Russki, in my case (since i went overseas for 3 weeks and have notified them through email) do you think they will process our files after say 28 days?

No they wont take 28 days. Same scenario happened to @Gur 87 as I remember. He took couple of additional days but ended with direct grant . 

Gur 87 30/11/17   01/06/18 india Direct Grant - CO Adam 6 3
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1