887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

23 minutes ago, AMDG said:

Mine is still showing as received. I am unsure if my overseas travel affected the processing of my application. I am still optimistic that I will be contacted soon.?

did you spent more than 6 weeks overseas in 2 years mate?

2 hours ago, su89 said:

That is possible. Lets wait and see..they might be carrying out all their investigations at the moment ?

Every time I see a notification from your name in my tapatalk app I drop all the work and peep in hoping its a news about a direct  grants.. ha ha..

2 hours to go or Monday new day - new week - new hopes ?

HI su89 

Thanks for your comments but sorry so far I haven't received any docs.

I am guessing that I have uploaded the enormous amount of docs that's why CO digging my docs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, DarDec said:

Mark my words mate. You are heading to direct grant. That is the reason for long silence ?

2 hours ago, Honey said:

They  are processing your file and will give you direct grant soon ?

HI Honey & Dardec

Hopefully, your wish will be true. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nelakash said:

Hi All,

Now working hour nearly finish and I haven't received any communication yet. Maybe next week.

Today's feeling reminding my Year 10 result. 

you can get response till 6 as I have seen people get mail around 6 pm.

Good Luck ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Freddy said:

did you spent more than 6 weeks overseas in 2 years mate?

Hi @Freddy within those 2 years before applying for 887, we went overseas for almost 4 weeks. We compensated for it by delaying our application for a month just to be on the safe side. Then recently we again went overseas for 3 weeks while the application is in progress. We have informed them of our travel plans and itinerary before heading off.

• Like 3

Mine is still showing as received. I am unsure if my overseas travel affected the processing of my application. I am still optimistic that I will be contacted soon.[emoji4]
We never know their ways of dealing files. I really freaked out when I saw who applied after me getting contacted by CO. Few times I felt like my file will be an abandoned one. But I got a direct grant which was a great relief. So keep up the optimistic thinking

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

• Like 4

On 7/5/2018 at 2:17 PM, Poonam said:

Hi friends .....Good news from my side .....we got our golden email one hour ago.....Thank you so much for your support ????we save our house as well ...Awwww Thank you so much God

@Poonam many congratulations. god is great, really happy that you been able to save the house as well. wish you best of luck for future. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Raman_ 3rd Nov 2017 said:

@Poonam many congratulations. god is great, really happy that you been able to save the house as well. wish you best of luck for future. 

Thank you so much dear .....we were about to sign nomination on last Monday by God’s grace day changed to Thursday .....God is great 

• Like 2

Hello everyone, 

this is Jane. I will apply for 887 In Feb 2019. I have been reviewing this Forum for a long time. it is very useful. I have a question about the bank statement for the salary. The statement I got from bank includes all transactions, not only the salary. So What kind of bank statement I need to provide?

Thanks!

Edited by Jane
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Jane said:

Hello everyone, 

this is Jane. I will apply for 887 In Feb 2019. I have been reviewing this Forum for a long time. it is very useful. I have a question about the bank statement for the salary. The statement I got from bank includes all transactions, not only the salary. So What kind of bank statement I need to provide?

Thanks!

I provided only bank statements 

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Jane said:

Hello everyone, 

Thanks!

Hello Jane and welcome to the forum! ? 

You can filter your statements to show only the salary deposits and rent payments, if you do not want to show too much of your transactions to case officers. But the way I look at, your statements reflect where you spend your money, too, they can be an additional proof of residence. I for that reason submitted full statements for 2 years, highlighting my salary deposits going in and rent payments coming out. ? 

If you aren't comfortable showing certain transactions you can always "white out" that information. ? 

• Like 2

Russki I have a question to you. I am going to apply 887 in October. Since I moved in I had a full time job until now. I had 3/4 different job ( full time)  during the time frame. When I apply should I apply with 52 payslips or more ? Any suggestion for me.   

27 minutes ago, Maxzone said:

Russki I have a question to you. I am going to apply 887 in October. Since I moved in I had a full time job until now. I had 3/4 different job ( full time)  during the time frame. When I apply should I apply with 52 payslips or more ? Any suggestion for me.   

Deposit 52 payslips and bank statements showing salary deposit 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Russki said:

You can filter your statements to show only the salary deposits and rent payments, if you do not want to show too much of your transactions to case officers. But the way I look at, your statements reflect where you spend your money, too, they can be an additional proof of residence. I for that reason submitted full statements for 2 years, highlighting my salary deposits going in and rent payments coming out. ? 

If you aren't comfortable showing certain transactions you can always "white out" that information. ? 

Thank you Russki!  Did you put all bank statements under employment evidence? For my case, I Also need to take bank statement one of my residence evidences? so do I need to upload them twice?

1 hour ago, Russki said:

Russki i have 1 question. I showed 1 year work  from 19dec 2016 to 18 dec 2017. Immigration asked for superannuation statement for 1 year. I have  statement till june 2017. I deposited that statement as new statement is not available yet from july 2017 to june 2018. What should i do?

53 minutes ago, Jane said:

Thank you Russki!  Did you put all bank statements under employment evidence? For my case, I Also need to take bank statement one of my residence evidences? so do I need to upload them twice?

No, they do not like you duplicating information when you apply. I read somewhere on immi site that if you have one piece of evidence for both job and residence proof, still only upload it once, under either category. ? ? If this makes sense?