887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hello everyone, with praise and thanksgiving to the Almighty:

We have just received our 887 VISA GRANTS today! Thank you everyone in this forum for the boost and for all the help and assistance! Very much appreciated.

Applied: 18 December 2017
Direct Grant: 10 July 2018
CO: Nancy

In our application we provided the following documents:

MYSELF:
(RESIDENCY) Tenancy reference (first address for 10 months), Tenancy agreement (second/current address), Rent payment receipts, Phone bills, Electricity bills, Vehicle registration

(EMPLOYMENT) Cover letter summarising the number of hours worked per employer, Payslips, Employment references, Letter of appointment and job description from my current employer, Group certificates,  Tax files from 2015-2017, Bank statements showing salary deposits, Superannuation transaction details

(OTHERS) Passport biopage, Birth certificate, AFP Police check, Overseas police check, Form 80, Identification cards (ie. Driver licence, Overseas Professional licence), Passport-size photo

WIFE:
Passport biopage , Birth certificate, Marriage certificate, Certificates of English as medium of instruction and Transcripts, AFP Police check, Overseas police check, Form 80, Identification cards (ie. Overseas Voter’s ID), Passport-size photo

CHILD:
Passport biopage, Birth certificate, Passport-size photo

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, AMDG said:

We have just received our 887 VISA GRANTS today! Thank you everyone in this forum for the boost and for all the help and assistance! Very much appreciated.

MYSELF:
(RESIDENCY) Tenancy reference (first address for 10 months), Tenancy agreement (second/current address), Rent payment receipts, Phone bills, Electricity bills, Vehicle registration

(EMPLOYMENT) Cover letter summarising the number of hours worked per employer, Payslips, Employment references, Letter of appointment and job description from my current employer, Group certificates,  Tax files from 2015-2017, Bank statements showing salary deposits, Superannuation transaction details

(OTHERS) Passport biopage, Birth certificate, AFP Police check, Overseas police check, Form 80, Identification cards (ie. Driver licence, Overseas Professional licence), Passport-size photo

WIFE:
Passport biopage , Birth certificate, Marriage certificate, Certificates of English as medium of instruction and Transcripts, AFP Police check, Overseas police check, Form 80, Identification cards (ie. Overseas Voter’s ID), Passport-size photo

CHILD:

Congratulations dear. Did they ask for your child medical ?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AMDG said:

MYSELF:

WIFE:

CHILD:

Be blessed frd be blessed congratulations ????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, AMDG said:

Congratulations AMDG!!! ? ? ? ? Second grant today!!!! Now we are talking! ???

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, AMDG said:

MYSELF:

WIFE:

CHILD:

Congrats mate!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, AMDG said:

MYSELF:

WIFE:

CHILD:

congrats dear

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, AMDG said:

MYSELF:

WIFE:

CHILD:

congratulation ADMG!!!!!

Took bit of time but few days extra for direct grant ...I'll take it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, AMDG said:

MYSELF:

WIFE:

CHILD:

Congratulations mate.

Can you let me know whether you obtain the AFP before applying or after applying visa?

My AFP has been taken before applying visa (Around two months) and just wanted to know whether I need to upload the new one?

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 5:37 PM, Russki said:

AFP certificate may read like this:

"This is to certify... bla-bla-bla.... against the name of:

KUZNETSOVA, Christina Victoria born on 1 May 1980

who also advised that they are or have been previously known as:

JOHNSON, Christina Victoria born on 1 May 1980

KOUZNETSOVA, Christina Victoria born on 1 May 1980

KUZNETSOVA, Kristina Victorovna born on 1 May 1980

KUZNETSOVA, Kristina born on 1 May 1980"

This is very similar to how mine looks! A mess!!!! ? ? But I included all names, all spellings! ?  You include all names and spellings while applying, there is a provision in the online form for that. And in the paper form, too, but it is easier to use online form. ? 

Hey Russki,

Did you have to declare all your names/spellings for your overseas police check as well? From experience on this forum, was anyone asked by CO to get a new police check from overseas to include all of their names?

MYSELF:
WIFE:
CHILD:
Fruit of your patience.. conggrats and thank you for writing the doc list...

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, JPSLTOZ said:

Hi Mate,

I know one of my friend who stayed in City for few months before move to regional area.

But no one knows that will affect to his PR. Better you consult someone who can give you correct answer.

Regards

Bro,

Thank you very much for your reply

17 hours ago, toot said:

Hi JASN2015,

"Live" and "Visit" has two major differences when it comes to immigration.

You can always say that you were visiting a friend in Melbourne for few weeks. But you cant say you lived in Melbourne.

Living = Paying rent + Paying utility etc.

In regards to 887, You can always prove your 2 years stay starting from the day you start paying rent/settled in Adelaide.

Good luck mate.

It make sense,thank you very much for enlightening me 

8 minutes ago, Rsvj said:

Hey Russki,

Did you have to declare all your names/spellings for your overseas police check as well? From experience on this forum, was anyone asked by CO to get a new police check from overseas to include all of their names?

Hi, I don't know about other members, but I had to update both - my Australian and UK police certificates, including all names and spellings. ? 

I had to also get a Russian PCC, too, but they gave me a certificate listing my current name only, because this is their policy (Russians have all sorts of weird policies, which is a pain). I included the explanation about this for CO and attached it with Russian PCC, listing contact numbers for Russian Embassy, in case the CO would like to check it for themselves. ? ? 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, H-kaur82 said:

Yes u allow to live in Melbourne for few weeks like 1 or 2 but u have to inform immigration by email once u reach Adelaide and also before u landing for Melbourne for a safe side.our friend got 489 visa from india for Brisbane but he send an email to department before he come here to visit us for week and half and then fly to Brisbane and send another email to immigration once he reach there

Thank you so much for your detailed reply.

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 2:17 PM, Poonam said:

Hi friends .....Good news from my side .....we got our golden email one hour ago.....Thank you so much for your support ????we save our house as well ...Awwww Thank you so much God

big congrats.... good on u!!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AMDG said:

MYSELF:

WIFE:

CHILD:

Congrats mate

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AMDG said:

MYSELF:

WIFE:

CHILD:

Congratulations !

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, DarDec said:

Dear All,

It is a direct grant (CO: Adam) which I never expect with my heavily poisoned AFP.  Special thanks must go to @Russki who helped while I am de-railing my path with makeup documentation. Thank you all for valuable inputs. I will list out my document list tonight as busy like hell at office today. 

Cheers. 

Awesome !

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, sak745 said:

Congratulations mate.

Can you let me know whether you obtain the AFP before applying or after applying visa?

My AFP has been taken before applying visa (Around two months) and just wanted to know whether I need to upload the new one?

Hi @sak745. In our case we applied for the AFP clearance and held it for almost a month before we actually applied for the visa. 

• Like 1