887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

5 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi SK10, my fellow 3rd timer! Thanks for the update. ? I am glad you called them, because it may somehow still help the case. ? The operator didn't promise you anything and told you to just wait, but hopefully your call got recorded and will still push some buttons! Now just keep your fingers crossed, once I pass 10 months mark, I will call them and hassle them, too. ? ? ? 

Be strong, we are definitely close to the finishing line! ???️‍♂️?‍♂️?

Hi Russki, i am second timer and they havent contact me after 12 december. 7 months no contact. Now am done with global processing time as well. Still no one hearing me. Dont know what to do.

Where to go, whome to ask. Feeling hopeless. God please help me.

15 hours ago, su89 said:

The more we think ,the more tense we get.. the part that was in your control was submiting all relevant documents -which I belive you have done.. now the rest is out of control at the momeng.. more we think of it more painful it becomes.. Hang on there but dont let the waiting burn you..
Good luck pal

Try to distract yourself a little bit..

No waiting is forever..

Have a good nights sleep..

Tomorrow new day.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

HI su89,

Thanks, ur awesome comments.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SK10 said:

Hi Russki, i am second timer and they havent contact me after 12 december. 7 months no contact. Now am done with global processing time as well. Still no one hearing me. Dont know what to do.

Oh yes, of course, my apologies, you are a 2nd timer. Which is I think is even more frustrating! ? Well, I found a complaint/feedback procedure on immigration site. If it makes you feel a little better, after a week or two from now you may want to use it? It is an online form you fill in, just choose from drop-down menu, that it is a complaint for visa 887, and where it asks what outcome you expect, just choose "finalise my visa application". ? Have a look online.

When I call them in a couple of weeks I will ask to speak to a manager and will ask all the right questions about global processing time and how we should view it. Will share it on forum after. ? 

Sorry I cannot give you any better suggestions... Just hold on, hang in there! We'll get there in the end!!! ??

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, SK10 said:

Sounds like a direct grant ? hold on mate! ?

• Like 1

@Kaur , I can see in the comments in your spreadsheet you have Dat rang you and asked for form 956 . Which form did he ask for - the one to assign the agent on your behalf or the one to withdraw the agent . If Iam recalling correctly I think it's you who had issued with the agents MARA right ?

14 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hurray, congratulations rajjj!!!! ? ?? Wonderful news!!!

Is that normal they have skipped from 29th of december to 4th of jan. I applied on 30th of december nd my file is still on RECEIVED status. It is really frustrating nd annoying. How can they skip between dates. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Khan90 said:

Is that normal they have skipped from 29th of december to 4th of jan. I applied on 30th of december nd my file is still on RECEIVED status. It is really frustrating nd annoying. How can they skip between dates. 

Yes, dont worry you will get direct grant this week ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Khan90 said:

It's because they can ? ? They are the boss, unfortunately. Skipping a couple of days here and there is normal, some cases are more complex than others and take a bit longer to read through. 

But please don't worry, they should grab your file this week some time! ?? Hopefully! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Khan90 said:

Bro Khan90

You are not the only one!!! CO also escape my file too. I applied on 24th December and immi still shows RECEIVED Status. I am super frustrated and angry as well like u.

I called the immi couple of hours ago they said wait & wait. And Russki is right they are the Boss and they can do whatever they want too.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2