887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, mgh said:

Russki Honestly I don’t want to think anymore my head near to ?

1 hour ago, mgh said:

88FA90FC-2452-4210-9F82-36D7F7D24881.jpeg

Hai mate 

you can get ato portal copies from accountant 

integrated client accounts you can get from accountant 

deposits from bank statements you can filter the transactions 

profit and loss statement ask your Accountant to give 

taxation documents that you applied each bas through ato can get from accountant 

these are are not hard to get it can be gathered in one day.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, su89 said:

@Kaur , I can see in the comments in your spreadsheet you have Dat rang you and asked for form 956 . Which form did he ask for - the one to assign the agent on your behalf or the one to withdraw the agent . If Iam recalling correctly I think it's you who had issued with the agents MARA right ?

Yes dear he asked me to fill 956a to remove his (agent) authority from my case. Recently 1 week ago they contacted again for consent letter from husbands work. This time don't know which co. MARA licence of my agent was been cancelled and we had no idea about it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi, mgh

which area did you drive? Every state or city have different operating system. I drive in dubbo and we get bailment invoice every week from base. And i sent those to dipb.

4 hours ago, mgh said:

Job reference letter 

Owner’s statutory declaration 

Tax assessments 2016&17

BAS statements

TSC shift log per week 45 to 55hr 

cab charge end shift record

isnt it enough?

yes bro I lodged it myself

9 hours ago, Kaur said:

Yes dear he asked me to fill 956a to remove his (agent) authority from my case. Recently 1 week ago they contacted again for consent letter from husbands work. This time don't know which co. MARA licence of my agent was been cancelled and we had no idea about it.

Thanks Kaur. 

• Like 1

Just 1 question. Getting reference letter from  property manager of barry plant that me and my wife renting the property from this time to that time.i provided electricity bills under my wife name when i applied. This letter from property manager of barry plant will serve the purpose? And i also provided tennant ledger for this property 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Tpsk said:

Just 1 question. Getting reference letter from  property manager of barry plant that me and my wife renting the property from this time to that time.i provided electricity bills under my wife name when i applied. This letter from property manager of barry plant will serve the purpose? And i also provided tennant ledger for this property 

Yes that will work perfectly.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Honey said:

Also isn't it something that it autogenerated in visa application before CO assigned?

DO you have access to your immigration account?

Yes you can do that but i don't know how to generate it before co assign

• Thanks 1

Hi All

I am about to apply 887 soon

I am claiming 20 weeks from UBER Eats and remaining 32 weeks from TFN

My doubt here is for UBER Eats I have only weekly payment summary showing total earnings and salary deposits into bank account

On top of this I have weekly statement showing number of hours online

I did not maintain Log Book but will file tax returns on this income

So kindly advise me do case officer ask for timesheet or log book which i don't have??

13 hours ago, mgh said:

Hey mate,

I think you need to do below.

1. take a day off

2. Printout all docs you submitted. (Yes, it needs to be printed : not on screen)

3. Check dates, Names, Account numbers, Missing docs.

4. Tick all boxes and double check | check if the docs are covering everymonth.

5. Get your wife /friend involved some time we keep on skipping the same mistake.

Hope things will be sorted soon.

toot

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, Honey said:

Also isn't it something that it autogenerated in visa application before CO assigned?

DO you have access to your immigration account?

Hi Honey, 

You can generate a hap ID yourself before submitting your 887 visa application. However, only a CO can generate one for you after submission. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Simmi said:

Hi everyone I think I am on same page twoCO asked for work proof now waiting for reply 

I have one query plz in case visa refuse can second applicant apply for 887 after that or before refusal . 

COs have to have serious grounds for visa refusal, it rarely happens. ? So don't think negatively. 

I don't think you can apply for a new visa while the other application is active. I doubt you can feature in two applications at the same time, even if in the second one you are a dependant... I don't think you can do that. ? 

After refusal you can re-apply for same visa again, yes, but it depends why the visa was refused in the first place. If it is because you didn't comply with 2 years residency requirement, when you can re-apply straight away. But if the visa is rejected because of submission of fraudulent documents, you can be banned from applying again for few years. But don't worry, refusals are rare. ? ? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Russki said:

COs have to have serious grounds for visa refusal, it rarely happens. ? So don't think negatively. 

I don't think you can apply for a new visa while the other application is active. I doubt you can feature in two applications at the same time, even if in the second one you are a dependant... I don't think you can do that. ? 

After refusal you can re-apply for same visa again, yes, but it depends why the visa was refused in the first place. If it is because you didn't comply with 2 years residency requirement, when you can re-apply straight away. But if the visa is rejected because of submission of fraudulent documents, you can be banned from applying again for few years. But don't worry, refusals are rare. ? ? 

Hi @Russki I had visited a migration agent who told me that we can actually put in two visa applications at the same time and wait for the outcome of either. Not sure if he was accurate with his information but we need to look into that on the immigration website.

1 minute ago, Puneet said:

Hi @Russki I had visited a migration agent who told me that we can actually put in two visa applications at the same time and wait for the outcome of either. Not sure if he was accurate with his information but we need to look into that on the immigration website.

Thanks Puneet! ? That's interesting, I didn't think you could. My agent back in the UK said we could not do that. But good to know we can. I will check on immi site, see if I can find anything there... ? 

12 minutes ago, Russki said:

Thanks Puneet! ? That's interesting, I didn't think you could. My agent back in the UK said we could not do that. But good to know we can. I will check on immi site, see if I can find anything there... ? 

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/lega/lega/form/immi-faqs/immiaccount-multiple-visa-applications-payments

42 minutes ago, Puneet said:

27 minutes ago, Nee_778 said:

Heeeey guys, I realised we were talking about different things regarding multiple applications. ?  I know that you can apply, for example, for an offshore partner visa and while waiting for decision you can still apply for a short stay visitor visa or a skilled visa of different type and see which is granted first. Once one of the visas is granted, you have to cancel other applications. ? 

But I have never heard of someone applying for same PR visa (887) twice at the same time... Maybe, we can submit one application for 887 as main applicant and another application for 887 as a dependent? No idea. Worth double-checking, ey. ? ? 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, mgh said:

17 hours ago, mgh said:

17 hours ago, mgh said:

17 hours ago, mgh said:

88FA90FC-2452-4210-9F82-36D7F7D24881.jpeg

Can I help you bro

this is the same checklist format they normally send to every taxi driver. What exactly they want from you:-

- scan and send your cab charge receipts for whole year you claimed 

- go to my gov link your ato account and get your 4 BAS statements from there(claimed year) make pdf send it.

- ask your accountant for Integrated client account summary for ACTIVITY STAMENTS not for income tax ( these two different ones)

-get print out your bank statements ( if you are getting your payment diffence in bank account)

- ask your accountant for INDIVIDUAL TAX RETURN PROFIT AND LOSS DOCUMENTS ( this is the document you signed for your accountant)

- Notice of assessment for claimed year

- also attached all the payments receipts  you made to Ato including BAS payments and Income tax payments.

HOPE IT WOULD HELP YOU A LOT TO SATISFIED YOUR CO

Good Luck 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4