887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

56 minutes ago, Just do it... said:

Hi Friends,

i am new to this forum and also put my name on spread sheet as well but as not familiar with excel sheet just putted at last so if possible please someone put it in the sequence ..thanks 

Welcome to the forum mate. Please update the Signature with your details .?

5 hours ago, Russki said:

Both names should be in one application: current and maiden (maiden under "other names known by" or something like this. ? 

I hope this is the last hurdle for you mate and next time the grant will come! ? 

Thanks mate for ur advice but just to clarify do you have any idea if both names will appear on certificate?? I ll double check with AFP In working hours. 

3 hours ago, Khan90 said:

Thanks mate for ur advice but just to clarify do you have any idea if both names will appear on certificate?? I ll double check with AFP In working hours. 

Yes both names appear on certificate. I did it through veritas 

13 hours ago, H N Thao said:

I am new to the forum, I am on 489 and will apply for 887 around Apr next year. But i don't have bank statements and work in tge first year. My agent suggested the statutory declaration from my house owner. Would it be strong enough??

And aslo will we need Ielts again when we apply for 887?

Thanks 

Hi Thao,

We need more infor here, 

I really dont think a stat dec would do the trick for a whole year (Considering the number of times that they have asked members of this forum to prove 2 years residency over and over again).

Its quite unbelievable that a person lived without a phone bill/ bank account / job ref / car rego for a year.

What other proof you got?

Regards,
Good luck,

toot

• Thanks 2

Hi @toot

Thank for your reply,

I have a few docs as: car rego, insurance, Driver Lic, for early of the year then alot of hospital bills for later of first year. Second year, i have everything to prove for the residency and 2 jobs payslips.

Do we also need valid IELTS for 887 again?

Thanks

14 hours ago, jasond_chhetri said:

hi friends

i have a one query:

my file was opened last month and Co had asked me to provide more documents which i have already provided to them and now i am waiting

should i be happy that my case was opened ?should i think ,my decision will come soon or it does have any affect on the time frame cause i have seen people congratulating  to those whose case was open.

please someone explain the process for me

thanks 

all the best for everyone

Yes it will come soon.

7 hours ago, Khan90 said:

Yes, they will. ? I have 4 names on mine! 1 current and 3 previous ones. ? 

11 hours ago, DarDec said:

Yes. It seems they opened coupe of new files but did not touch 2nd and 3rd timers. It is so weird . 

I reckon, they were very thin of staff for the last two weeks - looks like only one poor CO is holding the fort - Adam! ? Guessing, the school holiday is to blame. ? 

2 minutes ago, Russki said:

I reckon, they were very thin of staff for the last two weeks - looks like only one poor CO is holding the fort - Adam! ? Guessing, the school holiday is to blame. ? 

And my friend Dat was working also  last/this  week - he ended up giving two grants l - next week Sophon - Nancy Wendy - all should be back ob board - fingers crossed 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, H N Thao said:

Hi @toot

Thank for your reply,

I have a few docs as: car rego, insurance, Driver Lic, for early of the year then alot of hospital bills for later of first year. Second year, i have everything to prove for the residency and 2 jobs payslips.

Do we also need valid IELTS for 887 again?

Thanks

Hi Thao,

The primary applicant of 887 will not need IELTS. 

The secondary applicant(s) who are older than 18 year will need IELTS (Unless they have other source of proving English Example Degree certs etc).

And there is another option to pay them rather than doing IELTS search for "second installment" (Boy! its expensive - 3000+ AUD).

Good luck

toot

• Thanks 1

Hi everyone

Just received our grants 

This forum is really helpful 

Applied : 27 oct 2017

1st CO : 5 April 2018

1 year work more documents

Sophorn

2nd CO : 5 Jun 2018

more documents 

-Profit and loss summary most resent  - individual tax return for 2016 and 2017

Dat

Grant: 20 July 2018 Adam

Working as a tax driver in regional area

So whoever is in the same industry just be relax and give them whatever they ask for ur 35 hrs  work proof.

Once again Thanks everyone 

U r doing a great job

On 6/28/2018 at 11:11 AM, Tpsk said:

from

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, 27Oct2017 said:

Hi everyone

Just received our grants 

This forum is really helpful 

Applied : 27 oct 2017

1st CO : 5 April 2018

1 year work more documents

Sophorn

2nd CO : 5 Jun 2018

more documents 

-Profit and loss summary most resent  - individual tax return for 2016 and 2017

Dat

Grant: 20 July 2018 Adam

Working as a tax driver in regional area

So whoever is in the same industry just be relax and give them whatever they ask for ur 35 work proof.

Once again Thanks everyone 

U r going a great job

wow good congratulations ?

Thank you for posting. Feeling positive.

• Like 1