Jump to content
  • Sign Up
sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Khan90 said:

I need little advice here. I have provided them my partner's AFP with current name (after marriage name) 

Now they are asking for previous name so should i start applying with previous name

or

With current name and mention previous name during application. 

Hope it makes sense

??

Both names should be in one application: current and maiden (maiden under "other names known by" or something like this. ? 

I hope this is the last hurdle for you mate and next time the grant will come! ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Friends,

i am new to this forum and also put my name on spread sheet as well but as not familiar with excel sheet just putted at last so if possible please someone put it in the sequence ..thanks 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Just do it... said:

Hi Friends,

i am new to this forum and also put my name on spread sheet as well but as not familiar with excel sheet just putted at last so if possible please someone put it in the sequence ..thanks 

Welcome to the forum mate. Please update the Signature with your details .?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Arifin said:

I think,Cos are not working old file.

Yes. It seems they opened coupe of new files but did not touch 2nd and 3rd timers. It is so weird . 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, DarDec said:

Welcome to the forum mate. Please update the Signature with your details .?

How and where i can update my signature in sprade sheet ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Just do it... said:

How and where i can update my signature in sprade sheet ?

Acount Settings---> Signature--->  Enter your details

887 Visa lodged: xx-xx-201x / Subclass: 4xx  / Regional Area: xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Russki said:

Both names should be in one application: current and maiden (maiden under "other names known by" or something like this. ? 

I hope this is the last hurdle for you mate and next time the grant will come! ? 

Thanks mate for ur advice but just to clarify do you have any idea if both names will appear on certificate?? I ll double check with AFP In working hours. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Khan90 said:

Thanks mate for ur advice but just to clarify do you have any idea if both names will appear on certificate?? I ll double check with AFP In working hours. 

Yes both names appear on certificate. I did it through veritas 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, H N Thao said:

I am new to the forum, I am on 489 and will apply for 887 around Apr next year. But i don't have bank statements and work in tge first year. My agent suggested the statutory declaration from my house owner. Would it be strong enough??

And aslo will we need Ielts again when we apply for 887?

Thanks 

Hi Thao,

We need more infor here, 

I really dont think a stat dec would do the trick for a whole year (Considering the number of times that they have asked members of this forum to prove 2 years residency over and over again).

Its quite unbelievable that a person lived without a phone bill/ bank account / job ref / car rego for a year.

What other proof you got?

Regards,
Good luck,

toot




 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @toot

Thank for your reply,

I have a few docs as: car rego, insurance, Driver Lic, for early of the year then alot of hospital bills for later of first year. Second year, i have everything to prove for the residency and 2 jobs payslips.

Do we also need valid IELTS for 887 again?

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, jasond_chhetri said:

hi friends

i have a one query:

my file was opened last month and Co had asked me to provide more documents which i have already provided to them and now i am waiting

should i be happy that my case was opened ?should i think ,my decision will come soon or it does have any affect on the time frame cause i have seen people congratulating  to those whose case was open.

please someone explain the process for me

thanks 

all the best for everyone

 

 

Yes it will come soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, marlowe022 said:

Waiting for more grants again ?

Me too. I wish till end July they pick February files.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Honey said:

Me too. I wish till end July they pick February files.

? I'm one of the first Feb applicants! I'm nervous

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Honey said:

Me too. I wish till end July they pick February files.

Honey it's too ambitious but even I wish the same...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Morning !!!!

Happy Friday ? 

 

Best Of luck everyone ?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As per home affairs website 

You can pay second installment once case officer assigned and asked you to pay I believe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Khan90 said:

Thanks mate for ur advice but just to clarify do you have any idea if both names will appear on certificate?? I ll double check with AFP In working hours. 

Yes, they will. ? I have 4 names on mine! 1 current and 3 previous ones. ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Honey said:

Me too. I wish till end July they pick February files.

? ? ? They just might pick up the pace!!! (And even may pick up remaining September files!) ? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, DarDec said:

Yes. It seems they opened coupe of new files but did not touch 2nd and 3rd timers. It is so weird . 

I reckon, they were very thin of staff for the last two weeks - looks like only one poor CO is holding the fort - Adam! ? Guessing, the school holiday is to blame. ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Russki said:

? ? ? They just might pick up the pace!!! (And even may pick up remaining September files!) ? 

Hi Russki, I have a question. Why up to now you havent got any grant?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Russki said:

I reckon, they were very thin of staff for the last two weeks - looks like only one poor CO is holding the fort - Adam! ? Guessing, the school holiday is to blame. ? 

And my friend Dat was working also  last/this  week - he ended up giving two grants l - next week Sophon - Nancy Wendy - all should be back ob board - fingers crossed 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, H N Thao said:

Hi @toot

Thank for your reply,

I have a few docs as: car rego, insurance, Driver Lic, for early of the year then alot of hospital bills for later of first year. Second year, i have everything to prove for the residency and 2 jobs payslips.

Do we also need valid IELTS for 887 again?

Thanks

 

Hi Thao,

The primary applicant of 887 will not need IELTS. 

The secondary applicant(s) who are older than 18 year will need IELTS (Unless they have other source of proving English Example Degree certs etc).

And there is another option to pay them rather than doing IELTS search for "second installment" (Boy! its expensive - 3000+ AUD).

Good luck

toot

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use