887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

13 minutes ago, Chaitanya27 said:

I completed my 28 days yesterday 

Let's see when CO decides to open my file. It still shows initial assessment

applied on 18-12-17 through agent 

co 20-6-18, nancy

requested documents: non migrating wife passport copy, pcc, superannuation statement, 2 years correspondence address 

all documents submitted on 28-6-18 

Did you clicked the button after submitting the documents?

Hi, 

I have been a silent follower for this thread for quite a sometime. Its great to see that here there is so much support.

Congratulations to all those who got the Golden email ?

I have submitted my file on 11th of Feb 2018 and  need to check do I need to do the PCC from my home country as well?

and I have submitted my document without any attestation ? Is there anyone in the form who got contacted by CO to get the paper attest?

Thanks   

• Like 1

Just now, Angos said:

Hi, 

I have been a silent follower for this thread for quite a sometime. Its great to see that here there is so much support.

I have submitted my file on 11th of Feb 2018 and  need to check do I need to do the PCC from my home country as well?

and I have submitted my document without any attestation ? Is there anyone in the form who got contacted by CO to get the paper attest?

Thanks   

Hi Angos Welcome!! Me too submitted my file on 11th. After joining this forum I learnt that its advisable to have payslips certified so did. I submitted PPC from my home country too although I never visited my home country in last 2.6 years.

6 minutes ago, Angos said:

Hi, 

Thanks   

yes you should apply for PCC. Without certified is fine.

Your documents do not have to be certified.
https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa-1/887-#tab-content-1

9 minutes ago, DKAGG said:

Hi Angos Welcome!! Me too submitted my file on 11th. After joining this forum I learnt that its advisable to have payslips certified so did. I submitted PPC from my home country too although I never visited my home country in last 2.6 years.

Thanks for the reply. its the same for me as well. I have visited only for 1.5 weeks. But what I heard that you need PCC only when you visit your home country more then 4 weeks.

3 minutes ago, Angos said:

Thanks for the reply. its the same for me as well. I have visited only for 1.5 weeks. But what I heard that you need PCC only when you visit your home country more then 4 weeks.

yes it might be but most of members here submitted it just to be on safer side and it costs few bucks only. our aim is to have direct grant as they take lots of time for 2nd and 3rd times.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, DKAGG said:

yes it might be but most of members here submitted it just to be on safer side and it costs few bucks only. our aim is to have direct grant as they take lots of time for 2nd and 3rd times.

I know.  I agree with you. its just the matter of direct grant. Thanks for the clarification 

11 hours ago, marlowe022 said:

Hi Russki, I have a question. Why up to now you havent got any grant?

Hi marlowe mate, it is a very good question! ? ?  I wish I knew the answer... ?

Apparently, Russian applicants have a history of long processing - the girl who set up the tracker is Russian and it took her 18 months to get a grant. I hope, I don't have to wait this long. ? 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, H N Thao said:

Hi, how did you prove your 2 year residency when you lodge you application??

8 hours ago, B3sT said:

When you submitted those docs?

I provided pay slips for2 years ,tax assessment , reference letter bank statement but some of the documents my agents did not upload , for residency proof i gave declarations from my friend i used to live with for first 2 months then 2 years lease , electricity bills on my name , licence car rego bank statement few letters , phone bills,  lease ledger 

1 hour ago, Sandy kundlas said:

I provided pay slips for2 years ,tax assessment , reference letter bank statement but some of the documents my agents did not upload , for residency proof i gave declarations from my friend i used to live with for first 2 months then 2 years lease , electricity bills on my name , licence car rego bank statement few letters , phone bills,  lease ledger 

What documents they asked now

Hi Guys, Good luck for grants!!

I have one query regarding Tuberculosis (TB), hopefully someone help me on this form.

I have applied 887 visa, waiting for grant since 11 months and currently on bridging visa. Tuberculosis (TB) has been detected and I'm on treatment under medicare.

887 Global processing time is 7 to 10 months, however its been 11 months,  haven't heard anything from department yet. 

My Question is :

- Can department refuse my 887 visa (permanent residency) on the ground of Tuberculosis.

- Or department is waiting for my treatment to be finished before grant me 887 visa (permanent residency). 

I'm very much worried due to silence from department. If anyone has the knowledge or encountered the same condition, please advise on my case.

A little help would be appreciated !! Thank You...

9 minutes ago, SAM887 said:

I have one query regarding Tuberculosis (TB), hopefully someone help me on this form.

I have applied 887 visa, waiting for grant since 11 months and currently on bridging visa. Tuberculosis (TB) has been detected and I'm on treatment under medicare.

887 Global processing time is 7 to 10 months, however its been 11 months,  haven't heard anything from department yet. 

My Question is :

- Can department refuse my 887 visa (permanent residency) on the ground of Tuberculosis.

- Or department is waiting for my treatment to be finished before grant me 887 visa (permanent residency). 

I'm very much worried due to silence from department. If anyone has the knowledge or encountered the same condition, please advise on my case.

They never contacted you even for once?

19 minutes ago, SAM887 said:

My Question is :

Hi Sam, 

The department is aware about your TB? or you are just assuming it (since you being treated with Medicare, that department has gotten your health info from Medicare) ?