sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

Hi everyone i m new on this forum hope everyone doing good.

congrats to everyone who got there mails and best of luck who have applied.

i did applied on 15 sep 2017

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, B33l said:

Hi everyone i m new on this forum hope everyone doing good.

congrats to everyone who got there mails and best of luck who have applied.

i did applied on 15 sep 2017

What is your timeline 

1 hour ago, peace_at_heart said:

Hi Sam, 

The department is aware about your TB? or you are just assuming it (since you being treated with Medicare, that department has gotten your health info from Medicare) ?

I'm assuming (since you being treated with Medicare, that department has gotten my health info from Medicare) ?

Do you think department can get health info through Medicare treatment ?

1 hour ago, Tpsk said:

They never contacted you even for once?

So, what do you think ?? 6 months of my treatment has already been passed.

31 minutes ago, B33l said:

What is that mean

It means which date they opened your file first time and did co contacted you second time or not and what they ask when they contacted you 

30 minutes ago, Tpsk said:

It means which date they opened your file first time and did co contacted you second time or not and what they ask when they contacted you 

I was contacted on 1st week in jan asked

me for afp and partners ielts

again i was contacted on 28th feb asked for newborns passport and birth cert

second week in march they issued 489 to newborn. Then on  MAY 10 they asked paper  based medical for newborns(feb)And now i m waiting for next update from the office

but i have a concern here that i was overseas for about 85 day(1 trip) as everyone talks that we should compensate that time but I didn't would they agian ask me for 2 years residency in future or any one have the exact answer for 2 years resistance meaning.

Hi Everyone !!!!

I m new on this forum,

Congratulation everyone who got there visa granted and best of luck for rest of us waiting for emails.... grants ... etc....

I have applied on the 28th Jan 2018.

Cheers 

3 hours ago, SAM887 said:

I'm assuming (since you being treated with Medicare, that department has gotten my health info from Medicare) ?

Do you think department can get health info through Medicare treatment ?

I would highly doubt that they are snooping over your medical records through medicare. Its just your speculation.

Think like this: Would they rather dispose your case through "Health Requirment"/Medical Exam? or Would they dispose through checking your Medicare? I think you should chill. Can call them up that it has been over 11 months, I wanted to see what the progress on my case was. Don't bring up your TB issue, unless they do themselves first.

Good Luck mate!!!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, SAM887 said:

Hi Guys, Good luck for grants!!

I have one query regarding Tuberculosis (TB), hopefully someone help me on this form.

I have applied 887 visa, waiting for grant since 11 months and currently on bridging visa. Tuberculosis (TB) has been detected and I'm on treatment under medicare.

887 Global processing time is 7 to 10 months, however its been 11 months,  haven't heard anything from department yet. 

My Question is :

- Can department refuse my 887 visa (permanent residency) on the ground of Tuberculosis.

- Or department is waiting for my treatment to be finished before grant me 887 visa (permanent residency). 

I'm very much worried due to silence from department. If anyone has the knowledge or encountered the same condition, please advise on my case.

A little help would be appreciated !! Thank You...

Hi Russki, can u please advise on my query ?? 

1 minute ago, peace_at_heart said:

I would highly doubt that they are snooping over your medical records through medicare. Its just your speculation.

Think like this: Would they rather dispose your case through "Health Requirment"/Medical Exam? or Would they dispose through checking your Medicare? I think you should chill. Can call them up that it has been over 11 months, I wanted to see what the progress on my case was. Don't bring up your TB issue, unless they do themselves first.

Good Luck mate!!!

Thanks Mate !! Will call Immi and ask status.

5 hours ago, SAM887 said:

Hi Guys, Good luck for grants!!

I have one query regarding Tuberculosis (TB), hopefully someone help me on this form.

I have applied 887 visa, waiting for grant since 11 months and currently on bridging visa. Tuberculosis (TB) has been detected and I'm on treatment under medicare.

887 Global processing time is 7 to 10 months, however its been 11 months,  haven't heard anything from department yet. 

My Question is :

- Can department refuse my 887 visa (permanent residency) on the ground of Tuberculosis.

- Or department is waiting for my treatment to be finished before grant me 887 visa (permanent residency). 

I'm very much worried due to silence from department. If anyone has the knowledge or encountered the same condition, please advise on my case.

A little help would be appreciated !! Thank You...

I think they are waiting for clearance of ur TB

3 hours ago, B33l said:

I was contacted on 1st week in jan asked

me for afp and partners ielts

again i was contacted on 28th feb asked for newborns passport and birth cert

second week in march they issued 489 to newborn. Then on  MAY 10 they asked paper  based medical for newborns(feb)And now i m waiting for next update from the office

but i have a concern here that i was overseas for about 85 day(1 trip) as everyone talks that we should compensate that time but I didn't would they agian ask me for 2 years residency in future or any one have the exact answer for 2 years resistance meaning.

Hi bro, as per my knowledge by next month your newborn will be complete 6 month. So that time they will asked again medical. I may assuming that they are waiting for your newborn turn 6 months. In past I saw some such cases in forum. 

7 hours ago, SAM887 said:

Hi Russki, can u please advise on my query ?? 

Hi SAM887, I am definitely not an expert on this, but the guys before me may be right - they wouldn't check your medical record at this stage. Look, even if they know and this is the case, I read that in regards to TB, as long as it is cleared  and no traces of it found the visa will be granted. 🙂 This is curable condition. I don't know what the procedure is in regards to on-shore applications, but off-shore they just wait for TB to be cleared. With your case, there is a good chance they don't even check! Please do not worry too much! I will try to find the reference where I read about the TB and visas.

Calling the Department to check may be a good idea though. At least you will know for sure. 🙂  

Just for general information, the Department "does not like" to let people in with:

- the medical conditions that are contagious and danger to the public,

- the conditions that are expensive (like people who need dialyses for the rest of their life) and

- conditions that may require lifelong community care (like autism) and medical services that may deprive some Aussies who are waiting to receive the same services (like a heart replacement).

But you should not worry just yet, as your condition is curable. 🙂 

You may find this useful:

https://www.australiaforum.com/visas-immigration/9323-found-tuberculosis-tb-medical-check.html

• Like 2

Hello everyone 

Hope the coming week brings us lots n lots of grants.

All the best guys 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Everest said:

Hi Everyone !!!!

I m new on this forum,

Congratulation everyone who got there visa granted and best of luck for rest of us waiting for emails.... grants ... etc....

I have applied on the 28th Jan 2018.

Cheers 

Hi Everest! Welcome to the forum! 🙂 Make yourself at home. 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hey russki, i have 1 question.  My 3 year 487 visa started on 26 October 2015. I am doing 1 continues job from feb 2014 till present. I have showed 1 year payslips from December 2016 to December 2017. I showed bank statements showing my salary deposit for this time. I showed super statement from july 2016 to june 2017. Will it work as super statement from july 2017 to june 2018 is not available till September 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, marlowe022 said:

Waiting for more grants today 🙂

Me tooo 🙂

• Like 1

Hi Guys,

Any second timers from December 2017 list contacted by the CO?

I'm losing my patience.

3 minutes ago, deftown said:

Hi Guys,

I'm losing my patience.

give immigration a call. or send an email to CO.

5 minutes ago, deftown said:

Hi Guys,

I'm losing my patience.

Your 28 days are not complete yet. according to me they can pick your file once your 28 days are over