887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

8 minutes ago, Tpsk said:

Your 28 days are not complete yet. according to me they can pick your file once your 28 days are over 

Hi Tpsk,

Those who have already completed the 28 days, still they did not pick up the file. Does CO following the rule? its all eye wash.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, deftown said:

Hi Tpsk,

Those who have already completed the 28 days, still they did not pick up the file. Does CO following the rule? its all eye wash.

Hi deftown! They very rarely pick the files after 28 days dead on. There is no such rule that they have to. ? 28 days is only the deadline for you to provide the documents. COs works on their own schedule! ? ? ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Russki said:

Hi deftown! They very rarely pick the files after 28 days dead on. There is no such rule that they have to. ? 28 days is only the deadline for you to provide the documents. COs works on their own schedule! ? ? ? 

its very hard to have patience at this moment.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Tpsk said:

I ve submitted tax accessment for 2016 to 2017.they didn't ask for new statement. I contacted my Superfund and they said they can't give me anything for year 2017 to 2016 as everything is blocked from there side as they are preparing the statements 

So basically, you covered the period between June 2016 and July 2017 with super statement and tax assessment. But your payslips cover December 2016 till December 2017. The two periods do not match. ? 

Don't worry, just submit payslips, bank statements, employer letter, contract etc, to cover June 2016 till July 2017. This way all your documents relate to the same period of employment. Does it make sense? This means you do not have to worry about the latest super statement. ? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Russki said:

So basically, you covered the period between June 2016 and July 2017 with super statement and tax assessment. But your payslips cover December 2016 till December 2017. The two periods do not match. ? 

Don't worry, just submit payslips, bank statements, employer letter, contract etc, to cover June 2016 till July 2017. This way all your documents relate to the same period of employment. Does it make sense? This means you do not have to worry about the latest super statement. ? 

The reference letter which i submitted said that i am permanent employee of rentokil from Feb 2014 to present. My bank statements showed dec 2016 to dec 2017

19 minutes ago, Tpsk said:

The reference letter which i submitted said that i am permanent employee of rentokil from Feb 2014 to present. My bank statements showed dec 2016 to dec 2017

That's great about the reference letter from your job! ? It is solid and you do not need to worry about a new one. What I was saying is, you need to prove 1 year of employment. You picked to show payslips and bank statement for Dec 2016- Dec 17. Your super statement and tax return do not match this period though. So why not show:

Tax return June 2016 - July 2017

Super statement June 2016 -July 2017

Payslips June 2016 - Dec 2017 (just a top-up)

Bank statements June 2016 - Dec 2017 (just a top-up).

Just top-up your payslips and bank statements to show period from June 2016 till December 2016. ? 

This way you have all documents to cover 1 year of employment: June 2016 till July 2017! Voila! ? 

1 hour ago, sewa said:

Why CO skipped and chose the file of 11th directly ...anyone any idea?

Hi Sewa 

I lodged my application on 24th December 2018. COs skipped my file too. I was expecting the outcome since the end of June and I haven't received any information yet. Waiting without reason to know is killing me from inside. end of June. 

4 minutes ago, nelakash said:

Hi Sewa 

I lodged my application on 24th December 2018. COs skipped my file too. I was expecting the outcome since the end of June and I haven't received any information yet. Waiting without reason to know is killing me from inside. end of June. 

cant we call them regarding our applications ?

1 hour ago, sewa said:

cant we call them regarding our applications ?

Dear sewa,

I have tried to call them 3 times and email them but no response. Initial 2 times they said you are under processing time need to wait. Last time I insist the person why its taking longer time where other people already got the feedback from CO. They said every case are unique and its treated differently. Case officer individually not making a decision and its done by a group of people. 

I have a question to ask, I am going to apply 887 in October. After lodge my application, I am planning to stay overseas for 3/4 months. I have some personal issue that need to be sorted out. Any one can give me idea, Is it going to be ok or not ? Please let me know. 

1 hour ago, Maxzone said:

I have a question to ask, I am going to apply 887 in October. After lodge my application, I am planning to stay overseas for 3/4 months. I have some personal issue that need to be sorted out. Any one can give me idea, Is it going to be ok or not ? Please let me know. 

Hi 

I think once u apply they wont open ur file straightaway.

I applied in nov n went overseas in dec, came back in march. CO allocated in may first time. 2nd time in june end.

Still waiting. 

• Like 2