sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

7 minutes ago, DKAGG said:

My opinion is that every place where you got job is good . I also like Adelaide being quiet and peaceful place and specially when I got a job in somewhat related to my previous experience.

Bingo! ? Having a good job that you like and that pays well is definitely the key. ? 

5 minutes ago, peace_at_heart said:

@Russki , just an expert advice needed. While we are waiting for 887 to be granted, are there any government benefits/services we can avail, apart from Medicare?

Thanks.

Oops, I have to admit, I am completely not an expert in this topic... ? ?  I only know that we can have Medicare for sure, as for the rest of the benefits, I don't know... I haven't researched it either ? But some members here on the forum are very clued-up about about this - hey guys, come out and help? ? 

Applied on 6th of Jan, still haven’t heard anything. Its been hard long wait. Don’t know what these CO are up to. 

Just now, Russki said:

Oops, I have to admit, I am completely not an expert in this topic... ? ?  I only know that we can have Medicare for sure, as for the rest of the benefits, I don't know... I haven't researched it either ? But some members here on the forum are very clued about about this - hey guys, come out and help? ? 

Not an expert, but I don’t think there are anything else except medicare for now. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Samuel said:

Applied on 6th of Jan, still haven’t heard anything. Its been hard long wait. Don’t know what these CO are up to. 

Yeah, it has been a bit heavy-going, we all expected more grants by now... ? But well, the big mean immi-machine is still churning out some decisions slowly, let's hope they speed up soon! ? ?  

Looking at the tracker, you are awfully close to being contacted! ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chaitanya27 said:

Very few visa grants this month, frustrating now. Wake up co grant few visas 

In July it's quite slow. In august, they will speed up.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Russki said:

Yeah, it has been a bit heavy-going, we all expected more grants by now... ? But well, the big mean immi-machine is still churning out some decisions slowly, let's hope they speed up soon! ? ?  

I don’t want them to contact me. I want them to grant me direct visa. ?? 

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hey russki if i get letter from supperannation stating that my employer contributed this much amount to my supper account from July 2017 to june 2018. Will it work?

12 minutes ago, Samuel said:

I don’t want them to contact me. I want them to grant me direct visa. ?? 

same here ?

29 minutes ago, Tpsk said:

Hey russki if i get letter from supperannation stating that my employer contributed this much amount to my supper account from July 2017 to june 2018. Will it work?

Yes, I think! ? get a letter from your HR/finance on official letterhead and with a signature and contact details of a person who signed it. On the letter if they list all dates of contributions and amounts, it would be good. Especially, if it matches your payslips.?? When you get a new statement from your superfund, just upload it, too! ? 

6 minutes ago, Russki said:

Yes, I think! ? get a letter from your HR/finance on official letterhead and with a signature and contact details of a person who signed it. On the letter if they list all dates of contributions and amounts, it would be good. Especially, if it matches your payslips.?? When you get a new statement from your superfund, just upload it, too! ? 

Thanks russki. They will show only total amount of contribution from my employer for the year 2017 to 2018 and this letter will take 3 business days to receive in my email

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Tpsk said:

Hi @Tpsk you can also go to your super member's account online and get a screen capture of the transaction details. This is what I did and might be a good proof as well.?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AMDG said:

Hi @Tpsk you can also go to your super member's account online and get a screen capture of the transaction details. This is what I did and might be a good proof as well.?

Did you get letter from your super

14 minutes ago, marlowe022 said:

Was that always the case like in previous years?

yes you can see in excel sheet

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Tpsk said:

Did you get letter from your super

In your super account you can download pdf of your statements as well

• Like 1

Can I shift from designated-areas to city after I lodge the application ie during bridging visa.

51 minutes ago, Tpsk said:

Thanks russki. They will show only total amount of contribution from my employer for the year 2017 to 2018 and this letter will take 3 business days to receive in my email

In that case, supplement the letter from employer with a generated PDF statement from online super account (or screenshots, like the guys suggested) and also check if contribution amount in the letter matchws your payslips. ?  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, peace_at_heart said:

It depends on person to person, and regional area to regional area as well. In my case, I am in regional area in South-East Queensland, near to Brisbane. I simply love here. We have got Uni here, awesome private schools, plenty of hospitals, plenty of Nursing jobs (my profession), and husband has stable IT job as well. I have been to Brisbane & Sydney, I find those places very crowded.

I am not planning to move anywhere even when my PR is granted.

I totally agree. COs should understand that no one really hates regional areas, provided they have decent jobs there. As soon as I had my PR, I moved from Townsville QLD (regional area) to Melbourne. Barely a month after moving, I've been offered a management role in Mt Isa QLD (remote area) and I'm moving there without hesitation ?. Here I am, preparing to move to a remote area....the irony of it.... SMH

• Like 1
  • Haha 1