sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

Is there anyone here after applied 887 went out of country and came back in few days??

How do we inform immigration department and in bridging visa whether we can go out and back or we need to apply different bridging visa??

Just now, wincivil said:

Is there anyone here after applied 887 went out of country and came back in few days??

How do we inform immigration department and in bridging visa whether we can go out and back or we need to apply different bridging visa??

if you have 489 visas then you can travel, write a letter for case office and attached with other documents. so in case if you open the file, he knows that you will be back on #Date and attached your tickets. Because you should be in the country at the time of decision. When you applied for visa?

• Thanks 1

Guys quick question, on the immi it says APPLICATION RECEIVED, what does this mean, case office assigned or not?

Sent from my TRT-LX2 using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Don Family said:

Guys quick question, on the immi it says APPLICATION RECEIVED, what does this mean, case office assigned or not?

Sent from my TRT-LX2 using Tapatalk

It means co is not assigned yet

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Tpsk said:

It means co is not assigned yet

So what will be the status if CO assign. Does it gonna change?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sony said:

Hi, I received my 887  visa on 25th feb 2018.What’s the update?Waiting of CO to contact me.looks like a long wait.

Hi Sony, did you mean, you applied for 887 visa in February? ? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mehedi said:

So what will be the status if CO assign. Does it gonna change?

Initial assessment if they ask for documents 

• Like 2

On 7/30/2018 at 11:38 AM, peace_at_heart said:

It depends on person to person, and regional area to regional area as well. In my case, I am in regional area in South-East Queensland, near to Brisbane. I simply love here. We have got Uni here, awesome private schools, plenty of hospitals, plenty of Nursing jobs (my profession), and husband has stable IT job as well. I have been to Brisbane & Sydney, I find those places very crowded.

I am not planning to move anywhere even when my PR is granted.

are you in Toowoomba, as it sounds like it.... because I am here as well and I love it.

• Like 1

Hello everyone. 

I got contacted by CO Adam on 19/7/18 nd asked for wife's updated AFP with maiden name. Yesterday i uploaded required document nd pressed (i confirm i have provided required information) now my status is on further assessment from intial assessment. Account also showing last updated status on 30/07/18. Hope i get my grant letter soon. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Khan90 said:

Hello everyone. 

I got contacted by CO Adam on 19/7/18 nd asked for wife's updated AFP with maiden name. Yesterday i uploaded required document nd pressed (i confirm i have provided required information) now my status is on further assessment from intial assessment. Account also showing last updated status on 30/07/18. Hope i get my grant letter soon. 

good congratulations. you will get it soooon.

48 minutes ago, Khan90 said:

Hello everyone. 

Hopefully mate, wish u all the best 

4 hours ago, Honey said:

if you have 489 visas then you can travel, write a letter for case office and attached with other documents. so in case if you open the file, he knows that you will be back on #Date and attached your tickets. Because you should be in the country at the time of decision. When you applied for visa?

Honey

Thanks for your reply

I am about to apply my 887 very soon 

May I know after I apply I get bridging visa 

My doubt here is do i need to get different (Bridging)visa in order for me to travel and back to oz??

Just now, Biz said:

Hi guys have applied in 16 jan2018 and has been direct granted co dat

Congratulations Biz and family!!! ? ??? Super news!!! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Biz said:

Congratulations Biz... cheers ..  You from which country ? (Nothing was mentioned in the xcel sheet)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Biz said:

Congrats mate 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Biz said:

Congrats mate 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, wincivil said:

Honey

Thanks for your reply

I am about to apply my 887 very soon 

May I know after I apply I get bridging visa 

My doubt here is do i need to get different (Bridging)visa in order for me to travel and back to oz??

Hi wincivil! ? 

When you apply for 887, you will be automatically granted BVA (bridging Visa A), which will not come into effect until your 489 runs out. You still can easily travel overseas after applying and come and go freely while 489 is valid. 

As soon as 489 runs out, BVA comes into effect. It does not allow you to travel overseas. You have to apply for BVB (Bridging Visa B) in order to travel, but when applying for it, you need to show compelling circumstances to immigration, like, visiting a relative who is sick or something. ?  Not sure, whether just going for holidays will be classed as good enough for granting BVB. Anyone knows? ? 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Biz said:

Congratulations ?

2 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi wincivil! ? 

When you apply for 887, you will be automatically granted BVA (bridging Visa A), which will not come into effect until your 489 runs out. You still can easily travel overseas after applying and come and go freely while 489 is valid. 

As soon as 489 runs out, BVA comes into effect. It does not allow you to travel overseas. You have to apply for BVB (Bridging Visa B) in order to travel, but when applying for it, you need to show compelling circumstances to immigration, like, visiting a relative who is sick or something. ?  Not sure, whether just going for holidays will be classed and good enough for granting BVB. Anyone knows? ? 

if you have valid 489 visa, you can travel without applying another visa. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Biz said:

Congrtz Biz...u gave us a  much needed gud news...

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, DKAGG said:

Congrtz Biz...u gave us a  much needed gud news...

Congratulation biz..

Has someone noticed its just dat working on our files..just 1 CO..

May be bcoz of new uni semster coming up..just guessing..

• Haha 1